PDA

View Full Version : Coachella Beach Club

hannibul
04-04-2011, 03:45 PM
is gay.

http://www.coachellabeachclub.com/

A place for all of those douches that were at Coachella last year.

Seriously, who goes to this?

HandBanana
04-04-2011, 03:53 PM
Homosexuals are so lame

Courtney
04-04-2011, 03:55 PM
Somebody should probably tell the dudes that they missed the beach by about 100 miles.

TonyPerkis
04-04-2011, 08:15 PM
Seriously, who goes to this?

Have you not read the 1000s of sob stories on here of people who couldn't get festival tickets because it sold out? Those people. I actually have several friends that didn't get tickets but are still planning on heading out to the desert for the weekend and why not? Obviously I wouldn't miss the festival for it since I have a ticket but doesn't sound like a bad option at all actually. Manufactured Superstars, EC Twins, and Roger Sanchez make a pretty good party if you ask me.

gayathomemom
04-05-2011, 06:24 AM
Unless you are a gay and only surrounded by other gays or gay-friendlies, you shouldn't use the term gay to describe something you think is dumb, lame, etc.... It makes you sound like a homophobe. Douchebags, losers, etc. are totally acceptable derogatory words for this situation.

theFuckguy
04-05-2011, 06:59 AM
Fuck clubs

kvnty
04-05-2011, 08:08 AM
Unless you are a gay and only surrounded by other gays or gay-friendlies, you shouldn't use the term gay to describe something you think is dumb, lame, etc.... It makes you sound like a homophobe. Douchebags, losers, etc. are totally acceptable derogatory words for this situation.

^ you're a good man.

Ravingmad
04-05-2011, 08:29 AM
also don't demean the good name of feminine hygene products by associating these guys with douche.

THERE IS NO SUBSTITUTE FOR A CLEAN VAGINA

this post brought to you by Summer's Eve and the Johnson and Johnson corporation

hannibul
04-05-2011, 09:19 AM
Get over yourselves. Calling someone gay or *** is no longer derogatory nor does it signify homosexuality. AT ALL.

example, watch this episode of SOUTH PARK.

http://www.southparkstudios.com/full-episodes/s13e12-the-f-word

to the progressive, educated types, like myself (and i am the smartest person i know), calling someone a "***" isnt gay

lighten up francis, stop being a ***

BeaverCat
04-05-2011, 09:36 AM
My company's websense server flagged the website with "Potentially Damaging Content"

Neighborhood Creep
04-05-2011, 09:54 AM
Get over yourselves. Calling someone gay or *** is no longer derogatory nor does it signify homosexuality. AT ALL.

to the progressive, educated types, like myself (and i am the smartest person i know), calling someone a "***" isnt gay

Taking ethic lessons from South Park? You must be pumped to throw fish sticks at Kanye on Sunday

TonyPerkis
04-05-2011, 10:05 AM

This.

gayathomemom
04-05-2011, 11:43 AM

Progressive, educated types know that using the word gay to denote something distasteful is in fact the opposite of what you claim to be. Oh, and I'll lighten up just as soon as I can marry my partner of 11 years.

gayathomemom
04-05-2011, 11:46 AM
also don't demean the good name of feminine hygene products by associating these guys with douche.

THERE IS NO SUBSTITUTE FOR A CLEAN VAGINA

this post brought to you by Summer's Eve and the Johnson and Johnson corporation

Sorry about that then. I didn't realize douches were second class citizens who are beaten, harassed and not afforded equal rights.

On the other hand, there is little of more importance than a clean vagina to a lesbian...

Caifan
04-05-2011, 12:11 PM
This sucks i'll tell luis from work about it he loves this kind of dumb ass freaking hipster shit

GuyInTucson
04-05-2011, 12:17 PM
Happy people everywhere are pissed off that homosexuals have taken the term gay from them. They want it back.

PagodasPinkPants
04-05-2011, 12:25 PM
This thread is gay.

loubque
04-05-2011, 12:33 PM

actually if you are going this route, it should never be used. The only way to stop hate like that is to start with yourself, and eliminate the hate.

but seriously..

look up the word gay. that beach club looks pretty gay.

gayathomemom
04-05-2011, 01:58 PM
actually if you are going this route, it should never be used. The only way to stop hate like that is to start with yourself, and eliminate the hate.

but seriously..

look up the word gay. that beach club looks pretty gay.

Just trying to address what a lot of people see (including myself) as defamatory language. Using the word gay to be derogatory is not cool. I'm offended by very, very few things, to be quite honest. Not sure how my statement could be viewed as hate.

HandBanana
04-05-2011, 02:03 PM
Yall ever notice how gay dudes are into guys?

its like HEL-LOOOOO. Its called a "vagina", losers!

F/O/X/Y/5
04-05-2011, 02:49 PM
It's a scam Look up the line up non of those artist are there and the estate is some back yard no pool in site. SCAM

Cheddar's Cousin
04-05-2011, 05:56 PM

^ you're a good man.

Also a loserphobe