PDA

View Full Version : Was this fence up last year?

Monko760
04-04-2011, 11:55 AM
6TgRG289_jM

Went by today to set up the safari tents, saw this, was it there last year? THIS IS WHERE I HOPPED THE FENCE BEFORE! BEHIND THE OLEANDERS(happy you fucking trolls?)

nathanfairchild
04-04-2011, 12:03 PM
grammar

Monko760
04-04-2011, 12:08 PM
grammar

troll lol at you. coachella board not http://www.grammarboard.com/ipb/index.php?act=home

Aurgasm
04-04-2011, 12:20 PM
Yea.. trolling about grammar on a board is annoying, but you make no sense at all, monko. I really cannot decipher, "I know have snuck in hear like 5 years ago." What the fuck is that supposed to mean?

nathanfairchild
04-04-2011, 12:22 PM
Yea.. trolling about grammar on a board is annoying, but you make no sense at all, monko. I really cannot decipher, "I know have snuck in hear like 5 years ago." What the fuck is that supposed to mean?

wasn't trying to troll. ^ this is basically what i meant, just in fewer words.

BeaverCat
04-04-2011, 12:35 PM
Mothafuckas ain't gettin' into this muthafuckin' Coachella.

Neighborhood Creep
04-04-2011, 12:47 PM
Is it a rule that every person with 'Monk' in their user name has to be an idiot?

BeeII
04-04-2011, 12:54 PM
http://knowyourmeme.com/i/3088/original/English_Motherfucker_Do_You_Speak_It.jpg?124427060 3

Cheddar's Cousin
04-04-2011, 01:01 PM
fence new not there before

5Ubem25WyN8

emllik
04-04-2011, 01:04 PM
Is it a rule that every person with 'Monk' in their user name has to be an idiot?

Yes. You mean... you didn't get the memo?

Monko760
04-04-2011, 01:24 PM
You guys are funny, to bad you are the kind of people who would never say this to my face. Is it a rule, 'Creep, that trolls like yourself have to up there post count and opine with their equally retarded dictum?

O wait, you are from WI. lol! I guess you are just pissed you live in a lame as fuck state. I forgive your transgressions.

BeeII
04-04-2011, 01:43 PM
You guys are funny, to bad you are the kind of people who would never say this to my face. Is it a rule, 'Creep, that trolls like yourself have to up there post count and opine with their equally retarded dictum?

O wait, you are from WI. lol! I guess you are just pissed you live in a lame as fuck state. I forgive your transgressions.

ok. if thats how you want it to be, your choice. do you honestly think i cant bribe PF for your ip adress? everyone has a price. im on 2 grams of test a week and a gram of tren. do this a couple months back, ok, i mightve let it slide, now, someone so much as looks at me the wrong way an theres gonna be probs, lucky for me they always back the fuck down so i dont gotta get my hands dirty. i know youll try the same when shit hits the fan but dont think ill be so linient, cause i wont. dont say i didnt warn you.

Cheddar's Cousin
04-04-2011, 01:49 PM

Close, but no cigar.

Thesaurus dot com owes you some money.

nathanfairchild
04-04-2011, 01:50 PM

yeah bro, i bet you go HAM all up in this bitch

Theijuiel
04-04-2011, 01:52 PM
I don't recall that fence in the previous years. Yay!!!

emllik
04-04-2011, 01:58 PM

If we wanted the smell of food decaying in your teeth, and late-stage teen-angst all over us, I'm sure we'd all make a "Call Monk an Idiot" group at Coachella. Alas... we're all getting super charged for this show, and no one's going to take any shit from an internet spit-pimp! Keep fuming around the board, if you think it suits you... but, in reality, you're coming off the same to me as the "Gingers have souls" guy from youtube does. You need to sit back, learn to laugh at yourself, with others, and enjoy your life. No problems, yogi.

Mugwog
04-04-2011, 01:59 PM
Personally, its always funny when you see a friend out of nowhere who made it in via sneaking in. The stories those people have to tell can be very entertaining.

And for those of you who feel cheated because you paid. He ended up finding his car trashed at the original location miles away. So he did *sort of* pay for coachella. Just with a huge repair bill on the car's body.

slverstone
04-04-2011, 04:01 PM
Personally, its always funny when you see a friend out of nowhere who made it in via sneaking in. The stories those people have to tell can be very entertaining.

And for those of you who feel cheated because you paid. He ended up finding his car trashed at the original location miles away. So he did *sort of* pay for coachella. Just with a huge repair bill on the car's body.

lol... karma, it can be a bitch

Monko760
04-04-2011, 04:09 PM
Kk so I assumed wrong. Lol at ur conspiracy to bribe a board moderator and find me. I'm still laughing. I laugh at myself all the time too homie so quit trying to pretend to know me, mr message board dr Laura. The topic is the thread title, not how I like to bring trolls out of the wood work and make them mad.

Monko760
04-04-2011, 04:17 PM

Living in the desert I usually see alot of my friends who jumped the fence or bribed security(seems to be popular). Not so much this year I'm guessing. Plus my friends have jobs and money now unlike 6 years ago in highschool. And lol at all the haters who are mad at the people sneaking in. Dont hate the fiend hate the dealer. Gv and aeg should be the direction of your anger for bad security.

Monko760
04-04-2011, 04:19 PM
If we wanted the smell of food decaying in your teeth, and late-stage teen-angst all over us, I'm sure we'd all make a "Call Monk an Idiot" group at Coachella. Alas... we're all getting super charged for this show, and no one's going to take any shit from an internet spit-pimp! Keep fuming around the board, if you think it suits you... but, in reality, you're coming off the same to me as the "Gingers have souls" guy from youtube does. You need to sit back, learn to laugh at yourself, with others, and enjoy your life. No problems, yogi.

Just to repeat go away I dont troll with bs in the threads u post. Don't like it don't troll and it will go away to the depths of the second page!

MantisMel
04-04-2011, 04:25 PM
The first year I couldn't afford a ticket, I made Underworld T-Shirts and sold them for $10 a pop. Made an easy $210. Snuck in and had my face melted by UW. Best experience ever. But I save every year and buy my ticket now. If there is a will there is a way and if it means sneaking in so be it. I've had friends caught and almost arrested for trespassing. You win some you lose some.

Neighborhood Creep
04-04-2011, 04:39 PM
http://adsoftheworld.com/files/images/Motherfucker.preview.jpg

emllik
04-04-2011, 04:42 PM
Just to repeat go away I dont troll with bs in the threads u post. Don't like it don't troll and it will go away to the depths of the second page!

All I'm saying is not to bitch when someone makes fun of you. Yes, you posted something that came across ridicule, and yes, you broke down like a little punk over it. All I said was to be cool (after completely jokingly making fun of you, the way I like to), and I'm suddenly a "troll?" Haha seriously.... hope you have a good time this year =) Don't take anything anyone says here to the butt... unless that's where you like it. And, to be sure, I start on the second page, just to troll my way through all the slime with a woolyboogar on the end of my line. Giggity!

Monko760
04-04-2011, 05:14 PM
All I'm saying is not to bitch when someone makes fun of you. Yes, you posted something that came across ridicule, and yes, you broke down like a little punk over it. All I said was to be cool (after completely jokingly making fun of you, the way I like to), and I'm suddenly a "troll?" Haha seriously.... hope you have a good time this year =) Don't take anything anyone says here to the butt... unless that's where you like it. And, to be sure, I start on the second page, just to troll my way through all the slime with a woolyboogar on the end of my line. Giggity!

Don't shame Quagmire's good name with your lies! Merry Christmas to you too brother. Its just annoying when I post substance, with grammar errors, and I gotta sort through the rubbish to read mugwogs post.

nathanfairchild
04-04-2011, 05:38 PM
Don't shame Quagmire's good name with your lies! Merry Christmas to you too brother. Its just annoying when I post substance, with grammar errors, and I gotta sort through the rubbish to read mugwogs post.

i just got douche chills from this

Monko760
04-04-2011, 06:26 PM
i just got douche chills from this

im hurt, i get retard chills from your trollin ass. flame on wierdo

juloxx
04-04-2011, 07:18 PM
Why is everybody hating on this guy? If anything he is helpin us by showing that there is a new fence. Fuck fences.

Edit: I wonder how many successful sneaking in stories were gonna hear this time around. I feel there is no hope for the people that want to come but got gypped by the ticket situation with that 1 mile perimeter and all. All I know is were gonna get some good stories this time round

BeaverCat
04-04-2011, 07:25 PM
Here's a pic of the actual fence. No joke.

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/21/94433591_6775cc6525_o.jpg

PlayaDelWes
04-04-2011, 08:10 PM
Where these hens there last year?
http://www.babylovechild.org/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/hens.jpg

boyalien0
04-04-2011, 08:21 PM

This picture is so, so beautiful. Fencejumpers FOAD

thetello
04-04-2011, 09:27 PM

http://www.plentyoftorrents.com/flsh/pics/gif/1252692744273.gif
didn't know they let ahnold be that hands on over there.

brematale111
04-04-2011, 09:49 PM
the sky is falling

thedude15
04-04-2011, 10:01 PM
Living in the desert I usually see alot of my friends who jumped the fence or bribed security(seems to be popular). Not so much this year I'm guessing. Plus my friends have jobs and money now unlike 6 years ago in highschool. And lol at all the haters who are mad at the people sneaking in. Dont hate the fiend hate the dealer. Gv and aeg should be the direction of your anger for bad security.

this makes no sense

so you are saying if I rob a home the homeowners should not hate ME but instead their poor security system?

boyalien0
04-04-2011, 10:17 PM
"lol at all the haters who are mad at the people sneaking in."

Dude.

FUCK. YOU.

you can go die now thx

Monko760
04-04-2011, 10:39 PM
If someone took the risk to sneak in let them reap the reward without you hating on them. Its not liek there are 5000 people sneaking in, crowding up the place. If the couple hundred probably thousand people that get in without tickets makes you mad, blame GV and AEG, for not keeping them out, not music fans who want to see live music. If YOU didn't have a ticket and you lived right down the street and YOUR FAVORITE BAND was playing you are all saying you would suck it up and sit the fuck at home?

frizzlefry
04-04-2011, 10:44 PM
Gawd this debate already took place over a Mexican sneaking in like months ago...you betches are like so lame.

shaggyduck
04-04-2011, 10:45 PM
Where there's a will there's a way, but I kinda think fence jumping is the retards method of finaglin your way into a show.

Rock and Roll MacDonalds

thedude15
04-04-2011, 10:47 PM
If someone took the risk to sneak in let them reap the reward without you hating on them. Its not liek there are 5000 people sneaking in, crowding up the place. If the couple hundred probably thousand people that get in without tickets makes you mad, blame GV and AEG, for not keeping them out, not music fans who want to see live music. If YOU didn't have a ticket and you lived right down the street and YOUR FAVORITE BAND was playing you are all saying you would suck it up and sit the fuck at home?

If you are asking if I would steal $300+ (ie the cost of a pass) the answer is no.

Dude I really really like $$$ also it is ONE OF MY FAVORITE THINGS but that does not mean I am going to rob a bank (even if I knew I could get away with it).

What if there is something I REALLY REALLY LIKE the next camp site over? should I just steal it?

Without rules a society falls. Granted one can debate what the rules should be. BUT in this case it is clear. If 75k PAY $300 for a ticket only PAYING costumers should be allowed in. It is not fair AND it removes the incentive to buy a ticket if you can simply trespass and watch the show.

Monko760
04-04-2011, 11:00 PM
Where there's a will there's a way, but I kinda think fence jumping is the retards method of finaglin your way into a show.

Rock and Roll MacDonalds

Agreed its easier to bribe security than jumping fences and thats kinda like tiping your waiter right? I paid for my tickets 5 of the 6 coachellas i have been to.

and the dude you are a retard, your incorrectly paraphrasing. someone sneaking in does not rob you of very much, you have to stand behind 5025 people instead of just 5000 BIG WHOOP. get over it pussy

thedude15
04-04-2011, 11:03 PM
Agreed its easier to bribe security than jumping fences and thats kinda like tiping your waiter right? I paid for my tickets 5 of the 6 coachellas i have been to.

and the dude you are a retard, your incorrectly paraphrasing. someone sneaking in does not rob you of very much, you have to stand behind 5025 people instead of just 5000 BIG WHOOP. get over it pussy

me robing ONE bank does not make a difference at ALL to the average person. It is the same thing.

pussy? I think it is a far more pussy move to steal your way into Coachella instead of using your hard earn cash to pay for it.

lawbstar
04-04-2011, 11:31 PM
I commend anyone who has sneaked into the fest. I wouldn't do it, but hey, whoever is willing to risk it should also reap the reward.

Stealing personal belongings from individual people is not the same as sneaking into a SOLD OUT music festival. Just like stealing from WalMart is not the same as stealing from the mom and pop store down the street. Sure, Johnny Law says both are illegal, but Walmart might not notice at all if you stole something, just like we won't really know who snuck in or not/nor will we bother ourselves about it when we are surrounded by much good music and merrymaking. So unless you are on the AEG executive board I wouldn't get my panties in a knot over people who want to sneak in. Security is ramped up this year anyway.

thedude15
04-04-2011, 11:40 PM
I find it hard to believe that you guys get all pissed about scalpers but could care less when some flat out steals a pass.

And to the post above this stealing is not wrong as long as you take from the rich? That is complete bullshit.

MantisMel
04-05-2011, 12:02 AM
If you are asking if I would steal $300+ (ie the cost of a pass) the answer is no.

Dude I really really like $$$ also it is ONE OF MY FAVORITE THINGS but that does not mean I am going to rob a bank (even if I knew I could get away with it).

What if there is something I REALLY REALLY LIKE the next camp site over? should I just steal it?

Without rules a society falls. Granted one can debate what the rules should be. BUT in this case it is clear. If 75k PAY $300 for a ticket only PAYING costumers should be allowed in. It is not fair AND it removes the incentive to buy a ticket if you can simply trespass and watch the show.

Hold on Mr. Highhorse. I bet you've got a torrent or two downloading somewhere on that little computer of yours. You can't compare liking money and robbing a bank (WHICH IS A FEDERAL OFFENCE) to sneaking into a concert (not a federal offence). Everything you've just stated above is conjecture and your spewing superficial arguments.
And I agree if you pay you play, but who said life was fair anyway?

BROKENDOLL
04-05-2011, 12:12 AM
I though the only rule Monks had was, "Thou shall not fuck."

Actually, we do live right down the street, Monko. And thanks to the already mini-clusterfuck over the new wristband distribution procedure, we still don't have our tickets that we ordered the first day of layaway for this year's Coachella. You do know why they had to change to this new high-tech way of keeping track of attendees, and why they've installed razor wire on that gate you're unfamiliar with, don't you??? Because degenerate fucktards such as yourself, come along thinking that as long as you get in, who cares what you paid? Guess what you little piece of shit... I care. And if all this ticket bullshit causes me to miss or have less than the time I'm used to having at Coachella, trust me, I won't be sucking it up sitting at home....I'll be looking for your pathetic lowlife ass slithering around the neighborhood.

frizzlefry
04-05-2011, 12:15 AM
I think he was implying that stealing from a faceless corporate giant isn't as bad as stealing from an individual, it's almost a victimless crime when you steal a piece of linen from a company that makes millions in a single week. I think the only people who really lose out when someone sneaks into a sold out venue which deals with thousands of people are the scalpers. It's not like these fence jumpers are taking money out of GV's pockets or ours for that matter, who knows they might buy merch and food with all the money they didn't spend, if they don't mind being out in the open. The only reason I see people getting upset is because they feel slighted by someone getting something free that we had to pay a pretty penny for. But in my opinion, those who sneak in have either the chutzpah, cunning, physical adeptness, or just plain crazy that us wristband holders simply don't have, I can't hate a person for wanting to rely on this instead of some scalper. With such substantial security I think the number of people who successfully sneak in this year will be much smaller and anybody who feels like they will noticeably affect the number of total attendees is insane. If I didn't want to let the funnest weekend of my life hinge on whether or not I can sneak into a festival on three separate days than I might take the same chance to tell you the truth, but the money I pay is well spent in my opinion. For those that sneak in even though they had the chance to buy a ticket without breaking their bank, they're too cheap, fuck em, still not going to snitch on them though. Those who got fucked over by scalpers, more power to em if they can make it.

Mammoth85
04-05-2011, 01:53 AM
I absolutely hate using this cliche, but:

THIS THREAD IS ULTIMATE WIN!!!

Stickjohn
04-05-2011, 06:04 AM
I think it's hilarious that monko760 posts like this after being hired to help set up Safari tents (according to him.) And I never realized until last year how common it is to bribe the workers. I camped near a guy who was meeting a cart driver every morning to smuggle his camera in.

Neighborhood Creep
04-05-2011, 06:36 AM
Were the security Corgis last year too?

http://www.elainemacintyre.net/images/photos/england_wales/corgis.jpg

BeaverCat
04-05-2011, 06:52 AM
I can't hate a person for wanting to rely on this instead of some scalper.

I can. Like many have said before; it's not fair to those who paid. If I see someone rush a gate or come flying over one I'm going to pray they get tackled and told to GTFO!

loubque
04-05-2011, 07:46 AM
I commend anyone who has sneaked into the fest. I wouldn't do it, but hey, whoever is willing to risk it should also reap the reward.

Stealing personal belongings from individual people is not the same as sneaking into a SOLD OUT music festival. Just like stealing from WalMart is not the same as stealing from the mom and pop store down the street. Sure, Johnny Law says both are illegal, but Walmart might not notice at all if you stole something, just like we won't really know who snuck in or not/nor will we bother ourselves about it when we are surrounded by much good music and merrymaking. So unless you are on the AEG executive board I wouldn't get my panties in a knot over people who want to sneak in. Security is ramped up this year anyway.

i like this...

plus i would rather have a bunch of fence jumpers who are music fans than the throngs of people who go just to be seen.

I would never jump a fence, but I am not gonna sit on some high horse and pretend i dont do other things that the powers that be dont like.

Grandma
04-05-2011, 07:47 AM
You guys are funny, to bad you are the kind of people who would never say this to my face.

I would. learn to spell properly or shut the fuck up you goddamned loser.

NachoCat
04-05-2011, 07:49 AM

I would

InF3cT10uZ
04-05-2011, 07:58 AM
thats definitely not new

HandBanana
04-05-2011, 08:03 AM
Were the security Corgis last year too?

http://www.elainemacintyre.net/images/photos/england_wales/corgis.jpg

I would sneak in just to get caught.

BeaverCat
04-05-2011, 09:06 AM
Dude, just shut up already. It's over, go home.

Neighborhood Creep
04-05-2011, 09:13 AM
want my address? I have my glock and my rott waiting for your ass. Well lets just say I live in Indian Springs, come find me bitch! I FUCKING DARE YOU to come on my property which I will defend. AHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA PUSSY! I didnt want to get all hard on the message board but its kind of fun calling you pussies out.

http://www.lolwigger.com/images/wigger1.jpg

Mammoth, I agree this thread is ultimate WINNING! Im a big Charlie Sheen Monster feeding off the trolls. Ignore me and I starve and go away. Its sad people don't get it, but its cool cause I get some laughs from it.
XAuvD00D0RA

See you faggots at Coachella!

Monko760 = The one person more annoying than Charlie Sheen

frizzlefry
04-05-2011, 09:15 AM
Monko just put down the shovel man, I kind of regret that I agreed somewhat with you now. What are you like fifteen?

Stickjohn
04-05-2011, 09:19 AM
Ooh the locals are threatening each other with guns and dogs.

Monko760
04-05-2011, 09:19 AM
Thanks for the bump guys! When you reply its over, it goes back to the top stupid fucking dyke.

Neighborhood Creep
04-05-2011, 09:22 AM
Thanks for the bump guys! When you reply its over, it goes back to the top stupid fucking dyke.

That's not the Coachella spirit! :)

Monko760
04-05-2011, 09:24 AM

I wasn't threatening anybody or anything, I was the one who was threatened more than once. I just stated my ability to defend myself. close enough though, guns and dogs are fucking tight btw.

Monko760
04-05-2011, 09:25 AM
Ok, im done being an asshole, anybody want to smoke a blunt and get psyched for coachella?

Grandma
04-05-2011, 09:53 AM
you don't own any firearms

NachoCat
04-05-2011, 09:55 AM
guns and dogs are fucking tight btw.

Fo sho

BeeII
04-05-2011, 10:31 AM

buy a ticket /thread

BeeII
04-05-2011, 10:37 AM

actually I did notice, it was a lot more crowded yesterday, especially at some of the bigger acts.

Plus if the promoter sells X amount of tickets, and it sells out, they are planning on having X amount of people, if people sneak in, that means it's less service and less comfortable for the people that did pay.

tl;dr: fuck you.

TomAz
04-05-2011, 10:41 AM

paging Brokendoll to thread..

BeeII
04-05-2011, 10:42 AM
want my address? I have my glock and my rott waiting for your ass. Well lets just say I live in Indian Springs, come find me bitch! I FUCKING DARE YOU to come on my property which I will defend. AHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA PUSSY! I didnt want to get all hard on the message board but its kind of fun calling you pussies out.

Thank you people who understand what Im saying, like loubque said I would rather be at coachella with a bunch of fence hoping music fans than a bunch of pretentious, out of town, look at me, hipsters with a ticket.

Grandma, Idc enough to correct my spelling. TheDude your a ******, tell us all you have never stolen anything in your life, please and make us all laugh. Brokendoll that sucks for you dude, sorry. Keep on fighting the good fight and have fun hearing your favorite bands basslines and muffled vocals.

Mammoth, I agree this thread is ultimate WINNING! Im a big Charlie Sheen Monster feeding off the trolls. Ignore me and I starve and go away. Its sad people don't get it, but its cool cause I get some laughs from it.
XAuvD00D0RA

See you faggots at Coachella!

fuck you, ive raped people for far less than this. you think you can fucking come on OT and just act like a fucking hardass and order people around? Bad news for you, fuckface, but tonights the night your luck runs out. You fucking tell ANYBODY on these forums what to do again, and you're going to find out the hard way what a fucking baseball bat to the side of the skull feels like. Think I'm fucking kidding? I have your IP, I know who you are, and Im more than willing to settle this argument face to fucking face. You call yourself "a charlie sheen monster"? We'll see who's the monster when one of us is lying face down in a pile of their own blood, shit, and piss. Try and order someone else on here around, and see what fucking happens to you. I'm normally a calm guy but when I need to, I'm willing to break some fucking face to get my point across, just fucking test me you worthless sack of excrement.

emllik
04-05-2011, 10:43 AM
Why is everybody hating on this guy? If anything he is helpin us by showing that there is a new fence. Fuck fences.

Edit: I wonder how many successful sneaking in stories were gonna hear this time around. I feel there is no hope for the people that want to come but got gypped by the ticket situation with that 1 mile perimeter and all. All I know is were gonna get some good stories this time round

In '09 I saw some dude scale a ten+ foot fence, flop right over it, and walk off like he'd been there the whole time. I wanted to feel ripped off by his presence... but I couldn't help feeling happy for the dude anyway!

emllik
04-05-2011, 10:47 AM
fuck you, ive raped people for far less than this. you think you can fucking come on OT and just act like a fucking hardass and order people around? Bad news for you, fuckface, but tonights the night your luck runs out. You fucking tell ANYBODY on these forums what to do again, and you're going to find out the hard way what a fucking baseball bat to the side of the skull feels like. Think I'm fucking kidding? I have your IP, I know who you are, and Im more than willing to settle this argument face to fucking face. You call yourself "a charlie sheen monster"? We'll see who's the monster when one of us is lying face down in a pile of their own blood, shit, and piss. Try and order someone else on here around, and see what fucking happens to you. I'm normally a calm guy but when I need to, I'm willing to break some fucking face to get my point across, just fucking test me you worthless sack of excrement.

Would you mind scoring my IP, and sending over some paid strippers? K thanks.

BeaverCat
04-05-2011, 10:55 AM
BXSpKQOlJQQ

DR6e3yViF2w

naruto_kenshin
04-05-2011, 11:08 AM
Fuck fence jumpers.

Suffacated
04-05-2011, 11:09 AM
fuck you, ive raped people for far less than this.

Pics or it didn't happen.

chairmenmeow47
04-05-2011, 11:43 AM

um, holy shit

HandBanana
04-05-2011, 12:01 PM
BeeII's dad rapes for Honeywell and has his own rapejet and a license to rape at will from the United Nations of Rape.

weeklymix
04-05-2011, 12:01 PM
Do these jokers realize playing Call of Duty does not mean they possess actual weapons?

BeaverCat
04-05-2011, 12:04 PM
Monko, what's your KD ratio on CoD? I bet you're a 1.5KD kid. LOLERSKATES!!!

http://files.sharenator.com/1838_Listen_here_noob-s400x286-111022-580.jpg

socalguy100
04-05-2011, 01:43 PM
i like this...

plus i would rather have a bunch of fence jumpers who are music fans than the throngs of people who go just to be seen.

I would never jump a fence, but I am not gonna sit on some high horse and pretend i dont do other things that the powers that be dont like.

Right, because only fence jumpers are real music fans. Those of us who actually bought tickets are just there so we can acknowledge each others presence.

Cheddar's Cousin
04-05-2011, 01:45 PM
I'm not even going. I just wanted the receipt to show my friends.

BeeII
04-05-2011, 01:48 PM
BeeII's dad rapes for Honeywell and has his own rapejet and a license to rape at will from the United Nations of Rape.

When you come in this fucking thread, you sure as motherfucking shit had better respect me. Actually fuck respect, you had better worship the motherfucking ground I walk on, motherfucker. You god damn think I'm just going to sit here and let you stomp all over me with your ignorance and disrespect? FUCK YOU dude, I am not going to be passive about this shit. You had better pray to fucking christ I don't find out where you live, or you might find out what a 12 gauge to the face feels like, you fucking bitch. stay out of threads I'm in, understand? i don't want to take this to PF, but if you pull these shananigans again she will be contacted. mark my word.

BeeII
04-05-2011, 01:52 PM
um, holy shit

Is that the best response you can come up with? I'm tired of your holier than thou facade on this forum, just because you joined before me doesn't mean people care about you. I'm sorry you live your life in a shell and will never understand what it's like to be an adult. So I am now telling you to grow up and stop pretending that I care. Got that, ******?

Starraven
04-05-2011, 01:54 PM
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_rqH4fUbko2U/TS3fflBSfGI/AAAAAAAASvw/DGYxNzhwMkM/s1600/troll.jpg

psychic friend
04-05-2011, 02:17 PM
Will both BeeII & HandBanana STOP getting all internet butt hurt, and stop being dicks. or I will ban both of you. So fucking childish and annoying. Both of you stop it. I hate having to come into threads to pull two fighty babies apart.

frozen pilgrim
04-05-2011, 02:18 PM
Oh man. Bee just got himself uninvited from the board photo lol

BeeII
04-05-2011, 02:32 PM
Oh man. Bee just got himself uninvited from the board photo lol

oh noes

Neighborhood Creep
04-05-2011, 02:43 PM
Bee II aint playing around today

PlayaDelWes
04-05-2011, 02:49 PM
This thread went limp fast.

chairmenmeow47
04-05-2011, 02:50 PM
what do i have to do to be called a ****** again?

Suffacated
04-05-2011, 02:50 PM
So fucking childish and annoying. Both of you stop it. I hate having to come into threads to pull two fighty babies apart.

Her maternal clock appears to be ticking..

BeeII
04-05-2011, 02:56 PM
what do i have to do to be called a ****** again?

don't take personally, it was just copypasta.

chairmenmeow47
04-05-2011, 02:59 PM
damn, it kinda turns me on.

BeeII
04-05-2011, 03:09 PM
damn, it kinda turns me on.

i don't have anywhere close to the amount of rage required to write those posts.

Monko760
04-05-2011, 08:58 PM
i don't have anywhere close to the amount of rage required to write those posts.

You crazy mother fucker, lol at you. Im serious about the dog and gun, and im not coming for anybody but it would be interesting to see you dead in my house with a bat in your hand.

Neighborhood Creep
04-05-2011, 09:34 PM
You crazy mother fucker, lol at you. Im serious about the dog and gun, and im not coming for anybody but it would be interesting to see you dead in my house with a bat in your hand.

You just won me over, lol

thetello
04-05-2011, 09:40 PM

http://cf1.imgobject.com/backdrops/139/4c7cff827b9aa10975000139/ace-ventura-when-nature-calls-original.jpg
calm down white devil...

Monko760
04-05-2011, 09:41 PM
http://cf1.imgobject.com/backdrops/139/4c7cff827b9aa10975000139/ace-ventura-when-nature-calls-original.jpg
you're about this deadly (you being ace) with your guns and bats and dogs.

i take that as a compliment.

mikespimpin
04-07-2011, 09:23 AM
i had to make an account just for this (and that where to have sex thread).

i find it hilarious that u guys trying to act like hardasses are all like "I HAVE UR IP." who the fvck cares? coming from a computer science major, NEWSFLASH: UR AN IDIOT.

heres my IP straight to my apartment: 68.6.100.193

at most u can find out that it originates in santa barbara

NachoCat
04-07-2011, 09:25 AM
OMG you are soooo D-E-A-D

BeeII
04-07-2011, 10:02 AM

i find it hilarious that u guys trying to act like hardasses are all like "I HAVE UR IP." who the fvck cares? coming from a computer science major, NEWSFLASH: UR AN IDIOT.

SARCASM HOW DOES IT WORK?

billtino
04-07-2011, 10:31 AM
SHIKAKA!!!

Suffacated
04-07-2011, 10:51 AM
Here is what's going up as seen from Ave. 50.
It looks to be temporary as it's only tack welded. There is a shitload of it going up.

http://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t52/Suffacated/fence.jpg

HandBanana
04-07-2011, 11:01 AM
Maybe its just the perceived scale but that doesnt look very tall.

frizzlefry
04-07-2011, 11:47 AM
I think it's just our perception. The "Fuck You Mexican" emanating from that fence gains more force in the distance when compared to the foreground.

Starraven
04-07-2011, 11:53 AM
I think I get a "Fuck You Mexican" vibe from every authoritative entity, not just fences. Plus the Mexicans will be inside the fence wearing gold shirts stealing people's weed and giving false directions in broken English.

Stickjohn
04-07-2011, 11:57 AM
Unless they're performing on the Main Stage of course

LiquidL
04-07-2011, 12:05 PM
How do you post a youtube video on this board?

thetello
04-07-2011, 12:08 PM
[*yt]*everything after the =[/*yt]

minus the stars

Suffacated
04-07-2011, 12:31 PM
The fence is 7-8'.

JustSteve
04-07-2011, 12:35 PM
Maybe its just the perceived scale but that doesnt look very tall.

just wait until they electrify it.

nathanfairchild
04-07-2011, 12:39 PM

you deserve 8 kinds of cancer

billtino
04-07-2011, 12:46 PM
just wait until they electrify it.

and don't even think of cutting thru Lake Eldorado...

http://www.redorbit.com/modules/reflib/article_images/41_51afdc302b545272dda535f519fb3873.jpg

Stickjohn
04-07-2011, 12:51 PM
wow is that thing still there? I thought the city was making them get rid of it.

LiquidL
04-07-2011, 03:48 PM
CYBERPOLICE will get you!

wwtaYCj_qwU

naruto_kenshin
04-07-2011, 03:56 PM
Saw that croc last year. I tried to get my golf ball from its mouth... lost my hand. Ruined my pro golfing career forever.

emllik
04-07-2011, 03:57 PM

wwtaYCj_qwU

Jesus Christ. Frank Zappa came back from death for this??? I'd weep openly if I were hydrated enough to do so

lawbstar
04-07-2011, 05:47 PM
actually I did notice, it was a lot more crowded yesterday, especially at some of the bigger acts.

Plus if the promoter sells X amount of tickets, and it sells out, they are planning on having X amount of people, if people sneak in, that means it's less service and less comfortable for the people that did pay.

tl;dr: fuck you.

oh well, I wasn't aware that coachella happened yesterday.

also, are you aware that they AEG sold thousands more tickets last year then usual? I wonder if THAT had anything to do with it.

Monko760
04-07-2011, 06:44 PM

ty let me post mine too: 72.132.169.129

JustSteve
04-07-2011, 06:46 PM
fuck the ip, let's see some peepee since everyone is trying to measure dicks.

emllik
04-07-2011, 06:47 PM
fuck the ip, let's see some peepee since everyone is trying to measure dicks.

Take it out of your mouth, if you want a better look at it? =O

emllik
04-07-2011, 06:49 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LY-VdxwxSas

Monko760
04-07-2011, 06:52 PM
oh well, I wasn't aware that coachella happened yesterday.

also, are you aware that they AEG sold thousands more tickets last year then usual? I wonder if THAT had anything to do with it.

AEG did sell more tickets last year, but who cares is this 'WHINY BITCH DONT STEP ON MY TOES FESTIVAL'?

I didnt think so, its about music and music is about sharing thoughts, ideas and emotions. Not about getting to the front of the stage or being a douche bag troll on a message board.

On a more sinister note I really hope BeeII tries roid out on someone else and actually gets some fucken lead in his stupid ass.

Monko760
04-07-2011, 06:55 PM
o and the gator or croc or whatever is no longer in the lake, if he is he aint showed himself for a few days.

comedeysal
04-07-2011, 06:55 PM
so... was the fence there or not?

JustSteve
04-07-2011, 06:56 PM

you forgot the <==8

emllik
04-07-2011, 07:15 PM
you forgot the <==8

I tried posting the O face clip from Office Space as a followup.... I failed.

Suffacated
04-07-2011, 08:13 PM
you forgot the <==8

http://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t52/Suffacated/POLO/dick.jpg

Radiohead
04-07-2011, 11:14 PM

wwtaYCj_qwU

"Consequences will never be the same!" Huh?

emllik
04-08-2011, 01:22 AM
http://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t52/Suffacated/POLO/dick.jpg

Amen.

dan13l
04-08-2011, 02:10 AM
I don't know if fence jumpers know but NO ONE is getting with a 1 mile radius of the event without a wristband.

frizzlefry
04-08-2011, 02:32 AM
^^^ Sooooo sarcasm?

satori777
04-08-2011, 03:53 PM
Is that the best response you can come up with? I'm tired of your holier than thou facade on this forum, just because you joined before me doesn't mean people care about you. I'm sorry you live your life in a shell and will never understand what it's like to be an adult. So I am now telling you to grow up and stop pretending that I care. Got that, ******?

You must be 12...with a room in your momma's basement lol

BEST THREAD EVAR!!!!11!!

satori777
04-08-2011, 03:56 PM
AEG did sell more tickets last year, but who cares is this 'WHINY BITCH DONT STEP ON MY TOES FESTIVAL'?

I didnt think so, its about music and music is about sharing thoughts, ideas and emotions. Not about getting to the front of the stage or being a douche bag troll on a message board.

On a more sinister note I really hope BeeII tries roid out on someone else and actually gets some fucken lead in his stupid ass.

No dude...music is about dogs and guns

Monko760
04-08-2011, 05:03 PM
No dude...music is about dogs and guns

damn straight little boy

edit: your musical tastes blow as well you pretentious fuck.

satori777
04-08-2011, 06:50 PM
damn straight little boy

edit: your musical tastes blow as well you pretentious fuck.

U mad?

BROKENDOLL
04-09-2011, 10:49 AM

paging Brokendoll to thread..
Oh, Tom, you silly... You know my rights to own a gun were taken away a long time ago. And besides, who needs a gun or a dog when you can legally jack the dude out of his job in probably less than 3 phonecalls, if even that? I'd be more than happy to say this shit to his face too, but I don't think he really has the balls to find me.

emllik
04-09-2011, 04:16 PM
U mad?

R U MAD?!?! Seriously.... your thread/threat war came to this? Couldn't you have at least made fun of his mom, and said Giggity? That's more entertaining for the dedicated board trolls. Come now! Put a smile on our faces!

emllik
04-09-2011, 04:17 PM
R U MAD?!?! Seriously.... your thread/threat war came to this? Couldn't you have at least made fun of his mom, and said Giggity? That's more entertaining for the dedicated board trolls. Come now! Put a smile on our faces!

Anyone looking for a pocket mouse?

Monko760
04-09-2011, 04:56 PM
Oh, Tom, you silly... You know my rights to own a gun were taken away a long time ago. And besides, who needs a gun or a dog when you can legally jack the dude out of his job in probably less than 3 phonecalls, if even that? I'd be more than happy to say this shit to his face too, but I don't think he really has the balls to find me.

too bad i get paid tommorow dumb fuck, the work is over. You couldnt get me fired, you dont know who I am. go fuck yourself retard. Im not gonna find you because your worthless not worth finding. I ACTUALLY CHALLENGE you to find out who I am who I work for and get me in trouble.

PLEASE DO THIS!! PLEASE for the sake of all the fucktards on this board FOLLOW THROUGH WITH YOUR THREATS!!

EDIT: BETTER YET MEET ME AT THE EL DORADO POLO CLUB AT 9 AM tomorrow! PUSSY! I'll be there.

algunz
04-09-2011, 04:58 PM
Monko, how many inches?

Monko760
04-09-2011, 05:00 PM
Monko, how many inches?

7-9 depends on the bitch. not fronting shit.

algunz
04-09-2011, 05:02 PM
That biologically makes no sense.

Monko760
04-09-2011, 05:03 PM
That biologically makes no sense.

uhh fully hard i got 9 some lame bitch at the titty bar gets 7 inches, it makes perfect sense. hotter bitch means more blood pumping down there.

edit: enough about my dick. jeez.

algunz
04-09-2011, 05:06 PM
Ha, I think I'll be able to pick you out from the crowd.

TheClares
04-09-2011, 05:24 PM
Its not that hard to find out who people are through Google. (I already figured it out Bob). Not that a give a crap, just saying, people aren't as anonymous as they think.

Monko760
04-09-2011, 05:24 PM

how so im intrigued?

Monko760
04-09-2011, 05:29 PM
Its not that hard to find out who people are through Google. (I already figured it out Bob). Not that a give a crap, just saying, people aren't as anonymous as they think.

want my address too? You guys already know where im going to be tommorow morning. I really dont care that anyone knows my name and where im from. Im pretty confident in my ability of self defense.

Also like i said, im getting paid tomorrow so getting me "fired" from a show up, hired on the spot CL job, go ahead. I didnt need the job I have one, I wasnt busy these last weeks and I figured getting out in the sun on the polo fields would be a good way to get in shape for Coachella. As well as get paid.

algunz
04-09-2011, 05:31 PM
"Me, I'm not being defensive. Me? Who's being defensive? Me?"

Monko760
04-09-2011, 05:36 PM
"Me, I'm not being defensive. Me? Who's being defensive? Me?"

burrrrrrnnnnnnn see you there homie!

Suffacated
04-09-2011, 05:41 PM
too bad i get paid tommorow dumb fuck, the work is over. You couldnt get me fired, you dont know who I am. go fuck yourself retard. Im not gonna find you because your worthless not worth finding. I ACTUALLY CHALLENGE you to find out who I am who I work for and get me in trouble.

PLEASE DO THIS!! PLEASE for the sake of all the fucktards on this board FOLLOW THROUGH WITH YOUR THREATS!!

EDIT: BETTER YET MEET ME AT THE EL DORADO POLO CLUB AT 9 AM tomorrow! PUSSY! I'll be there.

I'd like to think that you are more of a man by not disrespecting, challenging or threatening a woman. Don't get me wrong, I know that BD can and will bitch slap you leaving you in tears. There's no doubt in my mind that she can take care of herself. But since I'm bored, I can't stand seeing a boy pick a fight with a woman and have nothing better to do, I'll tell you what. I'll show up instead of her. El Dorado is a big place so exactly at 9:00 am where would you like to meet? Here's a pic of me as I have nothing to hide. I'm sure you'd like to whip this old mans ass before you leave town, wouldn't you? I'm giving you the opportunity punk.

http://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t52/Suffacated/US/mud7.jpg

emllik
04-09-2011, 05:48 PM
I'd like to think that you are more of a man by not disrespecting, challenging or threatening a woman. Don't get me wrong, I know that BD can and will bitch slap you leaving you in tears. There's no doubt in my mind that she can take care of herself. But since I'm bored, I can't stand seeing a boy pick a fight with a woman and have nothing better to do, I'll tell you what. I'll show up instead of her. El Dorado is a big place so exactly at 9:00 am where would you like to meet? Here's a pic of me as I have nothing to hide. I'm sure you'd like to whip this old mans ass before you leave town, wouldn't you? I'm giving you the opportunity punk.

I say beat his ass, Monko, then pistol whip and dog nip BD into a frenzy. This guy is using DeVito camera angles to make himself look like he's not a midget standing next to an old pickup that he has to use a three foot latter just to get into. You do that.... and I'll be the one simulcasting it on youtube =) Now all we need are a group to shout-chant "Jerry!" in between hits.

algunz
04-09-2011, 05:48 PM
Oh suff, sweetheart, don't give in to the stupidity.

latter :lool

emllik
04-09-2011, 05:49 PM
burrrrrrnnnnnnn see you there homie!

Though.... to be honest... I'd still put money on the 'crete pumpin' peck. Goachella!

algunz
04-09-2011, 05:51 PM
I don't understand you people. It's like a different language. I really must stop torturing myself.

Monko760
04-09-2011, 05:53 PM

did i threaten anybody? NO i was the one that was threatened. Pull your head out of your ass.

emllik
04-09-2011, 05:53 PM
Oh suff, sweetheart, don't give in to the stupidity.

latter :lool

Haha really? You should go spell-check all my posts for me. This'd be one of three. I know I forgot an s somewhere yesterday. OR you could admit that it was slightly funny, and not meant to be taken seriously in the least =)

Suffacated
04-09-2011, 05:54 PM
did i threaten anybody? NO i was the one that was threatened. Pull your head out of your ass.

Time & place?

algunz
04-09-2011, 05:55 PM
I have learned to not take anything seriously, except for bands dropped from the line-up.

emllik
04-09-2011, 05:57 PM
I don't understand you people. It's like a different language. I really must stop torturing myself.

Haha now you're using the term "you people." YOU MEAN BLACKS? ARE YOU SAYING ALL BLACKS ARE TROLLS? OH HELLZ NAWZZZZZ... cough... I kept saying "these people" to my companion when we went to Holland. I hated that I was doing it, but I'm just a generalizing type folkie, I suppose. You should invest in a TTS (Tard Translation System). It makes these threads a lot easier to mull over.

Suffacated
04-09-2011, 05:57 PM
The internet is serious business.

emllik
04-09-2011, 05:59 PM
I have learned to not take anything seriously, except for bands dropped from the line-up.

Try to avoid worrying about drops until the set times are announced! Just make yourself believe that the dropped bands would have fucked it up for a band you liked just as much or more in the same time slot! And keep your fingers crossed that they replace Neon Trees with literally anyone, including, but not limited to, Al Franken.

Monko760
Time & place?

Im not going to put myself in any bad situation by fighting someone. win/lose. I will however put one through your ocular cavity with my glock, if you EVER try to touch me. Im not violent but I can and will defend myself. consider this your only warning, you fucken retarded hick.

edit: offer still stands to BD to come take my job for talking about the pictures somebody else took and somebody different from that posted.

emllik
Try to avoid worrying about drops until the set times are announced! Just make yourself believe that the dropped bands would have fucked it up for a band you liked just as much or more in the same time slot! And keep your fingers crossed that they replace Neon Trees with literally anyone, including, but not limited to, Al Franken.

Or Al Snow...... What does everybody want????

ng123
04-09-2011, 06:01 PM
i dnt get it...is the fence bad or good??

emllik
04-09-2011, 06:01 PM
Im not going to put myself in any bad situation by fighting someone. win/lose. I will however put one through your ocular cavity with my glock, if you EVER try to touch me. Im not violent but I can and will defend myself. consider this your only warning, you fucken retarded hick.

Hey now.... you should at least post a picture to him, so he knows what you like (as you know what he looks like). Neither of you will have glocks or mutts inside the fest. Maybe you can organize a fight/makeout session? I hear you can get it on under the main stage, if you know the right people (Yes, Sean Penn. No, not Andy Dick)

emllik
04-09-2011, 06:02 PM
i dnt get it...is the fence bad or good??

As with everything in this known universe.... if both bad, and good, are to exist.... it is both.

Monko760
04-09-2011, 06:03 PM

i think al franken really brings alot to the political table. =)

emllik
04-09-2011, 06:04 PM
i think al franken really brings alot to the political table. =)

Considering Henry Rollins being there in '09, I think Franken would be the best spoken word stage presence possible. Rollins doesn't have shit on that SNL background. Don't get me wrong.... I'm a Rollins fan.... but I just snapped a couple pictures of him and split in 09. Franken would draw me in

ng123
04-09-2011, 06:05 PM
As with everything in this known universe.... if both bad, and good, are to exist.... it is both.

why?

Monko760
04-09-2011, 06:06 PM
Hey now.... you should at least post a picture to him, so he knows what you like (as you know what he looks like). Neither of you will have glocks or mutts inside the fest. Maybe you can organize a fight/makeout session? I hear you can get it on under the main stage, if you know the right people (Yes, Sean Penn. No, not Andy Dick)

i will be to busy having a good time to care about that retarded hick. and if it came down to fists, i might just have to run and see if he can keep up, Im really down for staying for the whole fest. security doesnt care who started it.

emllik
04-09-2011, 06:06 PM
why?

DeathCampChe11a VS. a Coachella with limited sneak-ins

Monko760
04-09-2011, 06:08 PM
Considering Henry Rollins being there in '09, I think Franken would be the best spoken word stage presence possible. Rollins doesn't have shit on that SNL background. Don't get me wrong.... I'm a Rollins fan.... but I just snapped a couple pictures of him and split in 09. Franken would draw me in

Donald Trump might run for president, I would much rather hear from somebody who has an assload of cash and a fucken banging GF, used to be wife.

emllik
04-09-2011, 06:08 PM
i will be to busy having a good time to care about that retarded hick. and if it came down to fists, i might just have to run and see if he can keep up, Im really down for staying for the whole fest. security doesnt care who started it.

Yep. If you bring the bad vibe to the fest, it's on you! This is why I prefer going alone. Bringing people I know means bringing potential drama. Spacing out on my own plane for three or four days? Priceless. There're some things money can't buy, and for everything else, there's Tron.

emllik
04-09-2011, 06:09 PM
Donald Trump might run for president, I would much rather hear from somebody who has an assload of cash and a fucken banging GF, used to be wife.

I think we're starting a new thread that no one will know or care about. Al Franken, in 2014

Monko760
04-09-2011, 06:11 PM
Yep. If you bring the bad vibe to the fest, it's on you! This is why I prefer going alone. Bringing people I know means bringing potential drama. Spacing out on my own plane for three or four days? Priceless. There're some things money can't buy, and for everything else, there's Tron.

i didnt like tron that much for all the hype, Reconfigured on the other hand is AMAZING! get ready to hear alot of those songs in the Sahara. Dude I cant go alone, and if I would see people I knew from around the valley all day so it would be like being with some crew.

Monko760
04-09-2011, 06:14 PM
it stopped being about the tents after the flamewar started, I tend to cause controversy for stating my opinions. especially on a internet message board where every pussy with a little voice in a real crowd now feels empowered to get back at the big mean loud mouths like me.

If anybody wants any new pictures or info just ask ill be there tomorrow.

ng123
04-09-2011, 06:14 PM
DeathCampChe11a VS. a Coachella with limited sneak-ins

wouldnt the fence keep people out?

Monko760
04-09-2011, 06:17 PM

and in if they locked it down and decided to give everyone a drug test!!! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

emllik
04-09-2011, 06:18 PM
I didn't mean so much the album. I've been a fan of the original movie Tron for years. I finally got to see the new Tron about three days ago.... so great. It's sickeningly over-enhanced, but it's still sweet shit. I'll be happy to hear some Reconfigured there, and just about anything else. It's going to be an amazing weekend! Haha I live about... seventy miles out? I saw someone I knew in 09, but no one last year. I'm on my oddish routines anyway. Most people I'd know who'd be there would be trippin at the constant smoke cloud around me haha. Hoping to score some vicodin, for the nights, as I've got a broke/cracked rib to sleep on. Great shit haha. At Coachella, for me...: Vicodin > Friends. I felt so at home with McCartney singing songs I spiritually grew to in my younger days. Music is my master

emllik
04-09-2011, 06:19 PM

The fence keeps people out, sure, as well as keeping them in. Not to say you can't get out, if you choose to.... but... maybe they'll decide to go Satanic on us this year, and shoot the moon with a 75,000 person sacrifice to the dark lord? Who's to say? I'm bringing my moon boots, and my PF Flyers

emllik
04-09-2011, 06:21 PM
it stopped being about the tents after the flamewar started, I tend to cause controversy for stating my opinions. especially on a internet message board where every pussy with a little voice in a real crowd now feels empowered to get back at the big mean loud mouths like me.

I actually enjoy having people dispute my words. It means I've made an impact, whether that was the point of my rap, or not. Feeling my words is highly flattering to me!

Suffacated
04-09-2011, 06:21 PM

I never said anything about fighting. I just wanted to give you the opportunity whip my ass. You wanted so badly to meet up with BD, for what? To prove how much of a man that you are? I don't think so. So now you backpedal... Thats what I thought. All talk. You are a pussy. Brought up and raised on the internet, always hiding behind a your computer screen. Sad. and lucky for me. I'm sure you would have beat my ass anyways.

So....now that all of this negative energy seems to have fizzled out, we can get along and get on with the festival. The last thing that I'm going to do at Coachella is ruin the vibe. Those that know me will agree...that's not what I'm about.
Before or after...thats a different story. Mess with me, you deal with BD.

Monko760
04-09-2011, 06:23 PM
I never said anything about fighting. I just wanted to give you the opportunity whip my ass. You wanted so badly to meet up with BD, for what? To prove how much of a man that you are? I don't think so. So now you backpedal... Thats what I thought. All talk. You are a pussy. Brought up and raised on the internet, always hiding behind a your computer screen. Sad. and lucky for me. I'm sure you would have beat my ass anyways.

So....now that all of this negative energy seems to have fizzled out, we can get along and get on with the festival. The last thing that I'm going to do at Coachella is ruin the vibe. Those that know me will agree...that's not what I'm about.
Before or after...thats a different story. Mess with me, you deal with BD.

so she can face me like the woman she claims to be and then go to my boss and have me fired. that really would have been a sight to see considering all the false threats from this board against me. and btw you did offer to have me fight you, so dont talk about how you didnt say anything about fighting.

ng123
04-09-2011, 06:24 PM
The fence keeps people out, sure, as well as keeping them in. Not to say you can't get out, if you choose to.... but... maybe they'll decide to go Satanic on us this year, and shoot the moon with a 75,000 person sacrifice to the dark lord? Who's to say? I'm bringing my moon boots, and my PF Flyers
it all makes sense now. thank you.

Monko760
04-09-2011, 06:28 PM

dark lord ktulu?

ng123
04-09-2011, 06:29 PM
and in if they locked it down and decided to give everyone a drug test!!! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

no for real...people are worried more people will sneak in now that there's a fence??

Suffacated
04-09-2011, 06:30 PM
so she can face me like the woman she claims to be and then go to my boss and have me fired. that really would have been a sight to see considering all the false threats from this board against me. and btw you did offer to have me fight you, so dont talk about how you didnt say anything about fighting.

Technicalities. whatever. But about all of the so called false threats from the board... Why so many and why all against you?

Monko760
04-09-2011, 06:39 PM
Technicalities. whatever. But about all of the so called false threats from the board... Why so many and why all against you?

1. I state my true opinion which a lot of yuppie scum cant deal with

2. I get mad when people troll so i call them a troll and then the flame war begins.

im sure my good friends will add a few more for me.

edit: technicalities is what police use to put you in jail

Suffacated
04-09-2011, 06:41 PM
Isn't that trolling for trolls?

emllik
04-09-2011, 06:49 PM

I generally get "flamed on" by people with the poorest grammar, and ability to coherently think... so I try not to worry about any of it. Some people can't handle their haters appropriately... like... by giving them links to your music myspace. If there's anything I've learned... a good hater will give you that hit you want on your page, in order to further their raging against said idol. It's all in good fun, as far as I'm concerned. Monko VS. Suffa @ The Dome. Thursday, April 14th @ 12:00 Midnight. Be there, or be a bald-headed parrot.

Suffacated
04-09-2011, 06:56 PM
He already said that he would run. I'm an old man and can't run that fast anymore.

emllik
04-09-2011, 07:04 PM
He already said that he would run. I'm an old man and can't run that fast anymore.

Oh well. There's always the "Bigger Tent" thread

Suffacated
04-09-2011, 07:06 PM
Since he's getting paid tomorrow, what do you think the chances are of getting him to buy breakfast?

emllik
04-09-2011, 07:17 PM
Since he's getting paid tomorrow, what do you think the chances are of getting him to buy breakfast?

Shit... I'll buy breakfast for anyone who can hook it up with some sumthinsumthin. For people who post that they're getting paid... the likelihood of a free breakfast doesn't seem to be in the cards. I'd throw a free breakfast in the company of cool people, on my last Hamilton, if it happened that way haha. Who knows though? You two could be a great partnership on the field! Haha known lots of people that grew to like me after our squabbles, and vice versa. Some people can only meet people through odds, I suppose =) it's a good way to weed your bed of roses

Monko760
04-09-2011, 07:23 PM

Not when i started the thread old man. GTFO

Monko760
04-09-2011, 07:24 PM

I have a much better job than setting up tents, this was fun exercise at the polo fields with pay.

LiquidL
04-09-2011, 07:26 PM
"Consequences will never be the same!" Huh?

Punk! Because I backtraced it!

dYrlj9VE2fg

Suffacated
04-09-2011, 07:32 PM
I have a much better job than setting up tents, this was fun exercise at the polo fields with pay.

If you don't mind me asking, what was the pay?

Monko760
04-09-2011, 07:37 PM
If you don't mind me asking, what was the pay?

You know what the pay was fool it was a craigslist job. I was hoping to score an extra ticket(for my friend) or atleast hand out a bunch of cards for my construction company. Im going to ask for the use of one of the tents during the festival for my cooler and a place to retreat to. My employer really likes me since I showed up first on the frist day and actually am used to hard work and produced results unlike most of the rejects that showed up.

Suffacated
04-09-2011, 07:39 PM
Yeah, I saw some of them. They looked a bit out of place.

emllik
04-09-2011, 07:43 PM
Yeah, I saw some of them. They looked a bit out of place.

Sounds like an awesome job though... something an actual Coachellagoer should be proud to take part in. I remember being one of those slouches on the job for some time, until I realized on-the-job integrity, being proud of your work, and that I'm a young bastard who loves to be outside doing my thing in all comfortable capacities! Some of those rejects may come back next year with a new appreciation for what they're doing!

JustSteve
04-09-2011, 09:35 PM
Im not going to put myself in any bad situation by fighting someone. win/lose. I will however put one through your ocular cavity with my glock, if you EVER try to touch me.

you do realize that if you bring a gun to a fist fight and use it to kill somebody that you will be charged with murder, right? don't drop the soap.

Starraven
04-09-2011, 09:42 PM
you do realize that if you bring a gun to a fist fight and use it to kill somebody that you will be charged with murder, right? don't drop the soap.

This dude threatened him on the internets so I think he has a good self defense case.

Monko760
04-09-2011, 09:45 PM
This dude threatened him on the internets so I think he has a good self defense case.

lol damn straight its all about who throws the first punch. People in the military can be charged assault with a deadly weapon for punching somebody, so defense against a deadly weapon with a deadly weapon is perfectly legitimate. How am I suppose to know his level of martial arts?

Monko760
04-09-2011, 09:47 PM
I realize what I'm saying and its just a warning to real lunatics, Im not trigger happy or going to shoot anybody unless my life is threatend.

SaharaIsMyHome
04-10-2011, 08:38 AM
I realize what I'm saying and its just a warning to real lunatics, Im not trigger happy or going to shoot anybody unless my life is threatend.

your a pussy! you pussy. you queer. you ******. pussy! he called you out, left his picture for you, and you hid behind your computer screen hahaha...you pussy.

put your picture up you pussy!!! i love how u talked shit to a girl, but got scared when a guy said something lolol your a pussy!!! ******!!!

weehhhhh are u going to go cry and shoot up a middle school now???? wehhhhh

your such a fucking pussy! haha

Suffacated
04-10-2011, 08:45 AM
leave it alone. it's done and its all good.

BROKENDOLL
04-10-2011, 10:32 AM

EDIT: BETTER YET MEET ME AT THE EL DORADO POLO CLUB AT 9 AM tomorrow! PUSSY! I'll be there. [QUOTE]
(11:30 a.m.) Dammit...Probably my one chance in life to participate in the next best thing to the Special Olympics, and here I am sitting here on the patio sipping my morning coffee, reading the Sunday paper, and trying to decide whether I want Eggs Benedict, a Veggie Omelet, or a Double Bloody Mary w/ extra celery and olives... Let me tell you, Monko... If your fence crashing skills are anything like your challenges, game over, jackass.
[QUOTE=Monko760;2113250]uhh fully hard i got 9 some lame bitch at the titty bar gets 7 inches, it makes perfect sense. hotter bitch means more blood pumping down there.
edit: enough about my dick. jeez.
Monko, I think you've got your dick size and IQ confused. Either way, as long as Lotus doesn't mind that case of dick jeez and the 2" you've been shorting her, you may have found your soulmate in life, based upon that IQ of yours. Maybe she can get you a legit pass...

No kidding! I mean, how hard can it be to spot the guy with a dome shaped head that has a piss slit in it?

how so im intrigued?
Need a mirror, monko?

BROKENDOLL
04-10-2011, 10:34 AM
Man, I really fucked that quote up now, didn't I? lol

Bud Luster
04-10-2011, 10:51 AM
I'm going to touch all of you

(r) butt holes...

emllik
04-10-2011, 10:53 AM
your a pussy! you pussy. you queer. you ******. pussy! he called you out, left his picture for you, and you hid behind your computer screen hahaha...you pussy.

put your picture up you pussy!!! i love how u talked shit to a girl, but got scared when a guy said something lolol your a pussy!!! ******!!!

weehhhhh are u going to go cry and shoot up a middle school now???? wehhhhh

your such a fucking pussy! haha

Did someone say pussy?

BROKENDOLL
04-10-2011, 11:18 AM

edit: offer still stands to BD to come take my job for talking about the pictures somebody else took and somebody different from that posted.
Monko, is that what you call your 9"? A glock? Just curious because we seem to be on a roll of misunderstanding here, and I certainly don't need to be anymore confused in life as I already am.

You see, those pictures have nothing to do with why I'd contact your boss...It's your sense of self- entitlement to hopping fences to get into a festival that others paid for that has me thinking your boss should know he hired a potential thief. Let me guess...did you get a position working on the gates and fences? Wouldn't surprise me.

And, for the record, I saw the CL ad for work Coachella, and even thought about posting the info here, except for my concern that it would only draw lowlifes that only wanted a ticket and their foot in the door to help get their friends in for free, like last year. So far, you've shown me that I probably wasn't assuming wrong.

Christ, flame wars aside, I thought this thread was about the fucking fences, not the stage sizes, you dimwit! And opinions are like assholes....everybody's got one. I will respect your opinions. But don't ever expect respect from me if I find out you hopped that fence, got it now?

You know what the pay was fool it was a craigslist job. I was hoping to score an extra ticket(for my friend) or atleast hand out a bunch of cards for my construction company. Im going to ask for the use of one of the tents during the festival for my cooler and a place to retreat to. My employer really likes me since I showed up first on the frist day and actually am used to hard work and produced results unlike most of the rejects that showed up.
Let me guess again...You now think you're entitled to the use of one of the safari tents too?

naruto_kenshin
04-10-2011, 12:19 PM
Jesus... this thread still going?? Trolls Trolling trolls = Infinite Trolling.
C'mon people I thought you knew this.

Monko760
04-10-2011, 12:32 PM
I have legit passes you dumb bitch. I love you can we be friends? Not BF/GF I already have a GF but you seem so nice!

Edit: Im sorry I sneaked in one year of the 7 or 8 i have gone. Would you like me to recount the event for evidence, maybe you can file a police report and I can get in trouble.

Monko760
04-10-2011, 12:44 PM
Oh and I like Daft Punk too so we have something in common!

naruto_kenshin
04-10-2011, 01:33 PM
Go to sleep Monko. Go start a more interesting thread. Maybe people will like you then. Let it go my man... let it go

Suffacated
04-10-2011, 07:31 PM
Monko....
She will always have the last word....trust me you can't win.
It's best just to knod your head and agree with what she says.
Please.....don't ask me how I know :thu