PDA

View Full Version : Two Many Car Camping Passes

dj12inches
04-04-2011, 12:35 AM
Well, thanks to multiple bids on Ebay, I am going to end up with 2 Car Camping Passes, 1 Tent Camping Pass and 3 Companion Parking Passes.

Here is my question....can I use my TWO Car camping passes to have an extra wide space if I only have ONE car parking there?

whatyouknow
04-04-2011, 12:39 AM
Well, thanks to multiple bids on Ebay, I am going to end up with 2 Car Camping Passes, 1 Tent Camping Pass and 3 Companion Parking Passes.

Here is my question....can I use my TWO Car camping passes to have an extra wide space if I only have ONE car parking there?

short answer: no.

Every car entering the Car Camping area must have (1) Car Camping pass to enter. In addition, everyone entering Car Camping is required to have a festival pass (NO EXCEPTIONS). You/your group must camp next to your car(s). For safety reasons, vehicles are not permitted to leave and re-enter this area and every Car Camping spot must include a car (NO EXCEPTIONS). Once you drive in and set up, you are there until the festival is over. However, if you need to leave early, please let security know, so they can help direct you out safely. Your car will NOT be admitted back in to the Car Camping area once it drives out. ONE CAR PER CAR CAMPING SPOT REQUIRED. NO SAVING SPOTS - Arrive together to camp together.

IRSCOTT
04-04-2011, 12:39 AM
One car per spot, one spot per car.

IRSCOTT
04-04-2011, 12:41 AM
2nd place is the first loser....

whatyouknow
04-04-2011, 12:41 AM
or.. the 2nd .. winner?>_>

dj12inches
04-04-2011, 12:51 AM
Ok....good answers.

So, I will have to bring a motorcycle or moped or something for the second spot. Thanks!

Inthecolumbiagorge
04-04-2011, 07:15 AM
Ok....good answers.

So, I will have to bring a motorcycle or moped or something for the second spot. Thanks!

Already asked this question - no motorcycle or moped allowed in car camping. 4 wheels at a minimum.

BrianPage
04-04-2011, 07:27 AM
Tie two motorcycles or mopeds together or find a way to attach 4 wheels on a moped or motorcycle...they didn't say it had to work!

dinar_puspa
04-05-2011, 04:55 AM
Tie two motorcycles or mopeds together or find a way to attach 4 wheels on a moped or motorcycle...they didn't say it had to work!

haha you're so funny!