PDA

View Full Version : Hurricane Festival!!

paulb
03-11-2007, 04:10 AM
I bought plane tickets to Paris today, where I am seeing the Beastie Boys on June 26th...but i decided to make my trip a bit longer, and go to the Hurricane Festival in Germany on June 22nd - 24th...It had such an awesome line up, I didnt wanna miss out. I bought plane tix from Paris to Bremen...the train looked like a long hassel. Has anyone ever been to this festival before?

The line up is:

Aereogramme Arcade Fire Beastie Boys Bloc Party Bright Eyes Dendemann Die Fantastischen Vier Dropkick Murphys Editors Fotos Incubus Interpol Isis Juliette & The Licks Karpatenhund Kings Of Leon Manic Street Preachers Marilyn Manson Me First and the Gimme Gimmes Modest Mouse Mogwai Ohrbooten Pearl Jam Placebo Porcupine Tree Queens Of The Stone Age Snow Patrol Sonic Youth The Films The Good, The Bad & The Queen The Hold Steady Virginia Jetzt!

Ill also be doing this year, Coachella and Sasquatch...so, im pretty excited, i think ive got some great gigs ahead of me....Now all i gotta do is Daft Punk in seattle...

jennygirl
03-11-2007, 04:44 AM
You can't front on that Hurricane lineup... it's amazing. Def worth the trek to Germany for this one. Beastie Boys, Dropkick Murphys, Manson, Sonic Youth, Incubus... damn.

See you there! :)

apachedino
03-11-2007, 08:06 AM
Wow that is a pretty damm good lineup. Wish I was going

rage patton
03-11-2007, 11:19 AM
Wow. That is an amazing line up.
What are the odds of Me First and the Gimme Gimmes being added to Coachella? If they were that would be amazing! Those guys are hilarious! haha

ewiggy
03-11-2007, 12:09 PM
the train would have been the best part. how long of a ride was it?

paulb
03-11-2007, 01:51 PM
i think like 13h from Paris or some shit....but yes, i am very excited!!!

TomAz
03-11-2007, 02:40 PM
I bought plane tickets to Paris today, where I am seeing the Beastie Boys on June 26th...but i decided to make my trip a bit longer, and go to the Hurricane Festival in Germany on June 22nd - 24th...It had such an awesome line up, I didnt wanna miss out. I bought plane tix from Paris to Bremen...the train looked like a long hassel. Has anyone ever been to this festival before?

The line up is:

Aereogramme Arcade Fire Beastie Boys Bloc Party Bright Eyes Dendemann Die Fantastischen Vier Dropkick Murphys Editors Fotos Incubus Interpol Isis Juliette & The Licks Karpatenhund Kings Of Leon Manic Street Preachers Marilyn Manson Me First and the Gimme Gimmes Modest Mouse Mogwai Ohrbooten Pearl Jam Placebo Porcupine Tree Queens Of The Stone Age Snow Patrol Sonic Youth The Films The Good, The Bad & The Queen The Hold Steady Virginia Jetzt!

Ill also be doing this year, Coachella and Sasquatch...so, im pretty excited, i think ive got some great gigs ahead of me....Now all i gotta do is Daft Punk in seattle...

You have Marilyn Manson bolded and not Sonic Youth?

paulb
03-11-2007, 02:52 PM
Ill be seeing Sonic Youth at Coachella, so i didnt highlight them... but ya, they could have been. Im just excited about Manson, since ive never seen him before. I dont know if he sucks live or what, but should be good regardless.

ED GEIN
03-11-2007, 02:54 PM
Ill be seeing Sonic Youth at Coachella, so i didnt highlight them... but ya, they could have been. Im just excited about Manson, since ive never seen him before. I dont know if he sucks live or what, but should be good regardless.

Manson is awesome live.

hangthedj112
03-11-2007, 04:03 PM
I don't see anything on that isn't either at coachella or plain horrible, albeit a few bands.

paulb
03-12-2007, 02:19 AM
beastie boys? crackhead.