PDA

View Full Version : Indian Palms Country Club & Resort --1 spot available!

intelbeats
04-03-2011, 09:08 PM
Hi there! My girlfriends and I have room for one more in our hotel room at the Indian Palms Country Club, which is the closest hotel to the polo grounds (1 mile, walking (stumbling) distance.) We are 3 upper 20's/very early 30's girls from San Diego who like to party--- but know when to call it a night so we aren't dragging arse the next day. The hotel room was booked and prepaid months ago, but one friend had an emergency so she isn't able to make it. The room is booked for 3 nights, but we are thinking about adding on Thursday so we can make sure we're not left in the lobby trying to check in while the festival starts on Friday. We are only charging what we booked it for, which is $367.50 and breakfast/late night dining is included. If you're interested, PM me. Oh, and no drama allowed. Thanks!

fatbastard
04-03-2011, 11:13 PM
This board is all about drama.

intelbeats
04-04-2011, 01:24 PM
I've noticed that! Ha! A few years ago I posted for someone to share our RV with us and it was the best decision I've made in the 7 years of attending Coachella. He's now one of my best friends. I'm hoping for a repeat.....