PDA

View Full Version : Can seat/give ride/give camp spot to 3 (LA-ish area)

sickveggie
04-03-2011, 06:28 PM
Hi all, so I was trying to basically stay at someone else's camp site for a while in exchange for a ride but that didn't work out and stuff so I just bought my own camp pass. All my friends ditched out on me also so out of the kindness (loneliness) of my heart, I'm willing to offer 3 (4 if you don't mind a squished fit) people maybe in the LA/Inland Empire area a ride to the campgrounds and give them a spot in my area. I'm only 18 and this is my first Coachella so I'd appreciate any help people can provide and if you didn't shank me or steal my wallet while I was asleep. By the way, I'm a guy. Feel free to PM me for further details or you can send me a link to your facebook.

Hipsters_unite
04-05-2011, 09:11 AM
Hey,
I'm looking for a ride to Coachella from the Hollywood area. My friend might ride with me too. We are two girls, 26, already have a camping spot reserved by friends out of state, and we just need a ride. But you're welcome to hang out with us if you are lonely in exchange for a carpool! We'll put in for gas and all that. Let me know if you're interested.

dunkaroo
04-05-2011, 11:51 AM
I need a ride and a place to crash. I fly into LAX Thursday @9pm. If your willing to help me out. Willing to contribute gas money and for the camping spot etc. This would be my first time as well. Let me know thanks.