PDA

View Full Version : Sharing (compartiendo) a spot at Lake Cahuilla

lediable76
04-03-2011, 11:59 AM
So, we reserved two equestrian spots at Lake Cahuilla from thursday to monday in anticipation that more of our friends were going...needless to say they fell asleep at the wheel and won't be attending. I have 1 spot which can accomodate 2 cars (two groups) available. We paid $100 for each spot. We are not looking to make any money on this. The only thing we ask is to be ready to party (on thurs) and bring some food as we will be bbq-ing. Also, chip in with at least a 30 pack of coors light. These spots have electricity and h2o, FYI.

PM if interested...No douchebags...no snappers.

Disculpen mi gramatica...

Reservamos dos sitios en el lake Cahuilla camping con anticipacion de que iban a ir mas de nuestros amigos...pero no consiguieron boletos. Tenemos un sitio disponible que puede acomedir dos carros (dos grupos). No busco hacer dinero simplemente compartir con quien guste. Pero, si pido que coperen con unas chelas y comida para pasarla bien un rato. Estos sitios incluyen agua y electricidad.

PM si les interesa.

No mamones...no culeros.

amishCYBORG
04-03-2011, 03:26 PM
No mamones...no culeros.

Thank you for stepping up my arsenal of spanish slang. Good luck with whatever this thread was about

lediable76
04-07-2011, 09:33 AM
FYI, this is still available....I can't believe people aren't jumping all over this..it's FREE people!!

thegirlwhoplayedwithfire
04-12-2011, 10:18 PM
yes me! I'm jumping on it! lol I actually have a spot reserved at Lake Cahuilla but its primitive. would absolutely trade up and join you with electricity and water...you are a lifesaver!