PDA

View Full Version : FREE Companion Camping Pass

satori777
04-03-2011, 08:15 AM
Hey folks,

My girl and I were recently blessed with a very reasonably priced Car Camp pass. This pass came with a Companion pass that we aren't going to use. Instead of selling it on eBay (worth about a hundred bucks) we want to give it away...why we would do this on a board populated by homeless winos and Brandon Flowers fans is beyond me...but here goes Never too late to get that good Coachella Karma going

We are willing to trade this pass AT THE FESTIVAL for one Spicy Pie and one Frozen Lemonade. I will not mail it nor do anything unless it is in person. And I will give up the pass for no less than the pie and 'ade. I don't like scalpers. Besides, I'm pretty sure that selling something like this that you got almost free is good for a one way ticket to douchebag hell.

We have no interest in sharing our space...stay off our land!!! We will be boinking loudly all night every night. So please, if you ask me for this pass have some friends to camp with...or have some really good blow to keep us up all night. In all seriousness, I would love for this to go to someone who has other folks to camp with. If you're a couple, you get extra bonus brownie points.

So send me a PM if you're interested and why and I'll let you know in a few days. Also, please bump this thread so anyone who hasn't seen it can and will get a chance to PM me.

Happy 'chella everyone

Regards,
Matthew

Title should have said 'Almost Free'...in reality it will cost you around $13...which still isn't too bad

gaypalmsprings
04-03-2011, 08:19 AM
So it's not really free. You gotta send an email & beg. Then you gotta park in day parking, track you down, buy you one Spicy Pie and one Frozen Lemonade, then repark in Lot 2.

Where's the free part? Perhaps I missed something.

wisconsinboozer
04-03-2011, 08:20 AM
http://image.spreadshirt.com/image-server/image/composition/17936453/view/1/producttypecolor/1/type/png/width/378/height/378/fukushima-no-thanks-toddler-shirts_design.png

Neighborhood Creep
04-03-2011, 08:21 AM
http://www.spotlighthealth.com/lactoseintolerance_ez/images/p9.gif

satori777
04-03-2011, 08:27 AM
So it's not really free. You gotta send an email & beg. Then you gotta park in day parking, track you down, buy you one Spicy Pie and one Frozen Lemonade, then repark in Lot 2.

Where's the free part? Perhaps I missed something.

I know...life should be more simple. How's this...I'll hide it up my ass and then you can go fishing for it. I know you like that sort of thing lol

Stickjohn
04-03-2011, 11:20 AM
Arizona. huh.

shoegazer76
04-03-2011, 11:41 AM
Spicy Pie & Frozen Lemonade? Ban this scalper!

satori777
04-03-2011, 03:31 PM
Spicy Pie & Frozen Lemonade? Ban this scalper!

I deserve to be banned...because I thought doing something nice on this board would work out