PDA

View Full Version : Android App Updates?

letsburnham
04-02-2011, 10:27 PM
I really hope they bring the android version to be somewhat at the level of the iphone app.. any input?

M Sparks
04-03-2011, 12:32 AM
It tells you how to put on your wristband now, and it shows you all the old posters. Yay.

EDIT I don't know what "level" the iPhone app is at. This is a slightly glorified band list.

letsburnham
04-03-2011, 10:33 PM
I suppose this is true, in reality i just want to be able to put a gps mark on where my campsite is.. something only the iPhone can do as of right now

BeaverCat
04-03-2011, 11:15 PM
The iPhone app is thousands of times better than the Android app. The Android app is an embarrassment to apps.

Bored Engineers
04-04-2011, 08:45 PM
Check out our new unofficial Coachella Android App: https://market.android.com/details?id=com.mazimi.allcoachellalite

It has all the features of the official app plus the ability to sort artists/favorites by name, time and stage. The app includes more artist info and is smaller in size (Apps2SD enabled too!).

The *Donate* version allows you to mark up to 3 locations via GPS and lets you view currently playing artists.

Check it out!

shaggyduck
04-04-2011, 08:48 PM
Would love a useful Coachella Android app...

PrettyRagdoll
04-04-2011, 09:51 PM
So would I... I thought for sure Coachella would make an app for Android that was at least on par with the iOS app, but that doesn't seem to be the case thus far.

letsburnham
04-05-2011, 07:49 AM
Exactly, on the Mobile App page it says there are "more updates coming soon" but who knows when that will be/how extensive the update will be. They only have ten more days to do something though haha.

Naproxen
04-05-2011, 12:39 PM
Check out our new unofficial Coachella Android App: https://market.android.com/details?id=com.mazimi.allcoachellalite

It has all the features of the official app plus the ability to sort artists/favorites by name, time and stage. The app includes more artist info and is smaller in size (Apps2SD enabled too!).

The *Donate* version allows you to mark up to 3 locations via GPS and lets you view currently playing artists.

Check it out!

Your app is leaps above the Coachella one, thank you!

BeaverCat
04-11-2011, 10:02 AM
C'mon GV! Give Android users some love. Update yo' shit!

thebigmann
04-11-2011, 11:59 AM
I wouldn't count on a better official app anytime soon. They aren't taking Android seriously, go the unofficial route.