PDA

View Full Version : what's the earliest i can arrive at the camp site?

swiftcoins
04-02-2011, 06:09 AM
i'm coming in from maryland sometime wednesday..i've got a couple of camping passes with friends and am wondering when is the earliest i can arrive at the camp site? thanks in advance!

Fourthisto
04-02-2011, 06:15 AM
It's dangerous to go alone. Take this:

http://i54.tinypic.com/egtthf.png

Inthecolumbiagorge
04-02-2011, 06:41 AM
i'm coming in from maryland sometime wednesday..i've got a couple of camping passes with friends and am wondering when is the earliest i can arrive at the camp site? thanks in advance!

Supposedly they start letting people in at noon on Thursday. That turned into about 2 last year though. Some in our group waited from 9AM on Thurs morning until 2 to get in. We didn't get there until just before noon and again had to wait until 2. I am hoping they are a bit more together this year and open up at 12 actually:-) People will be waiting in line from about 8AM I would imagine!

Stickjohn
04-02-2011, 07:32 AM
Wonder where they will "stop" people arriving before noon - at the entrance to camping or at the first wristband checkpoint on the road.

Inthecolumbiagorge
04-02-2011, 07:54 AM
Wonder where they will "stop" people arriving before noon - at the entrance to camping or at the first wristband checkpoint on the road.

Doubt they will try to "stop" people arriving before noon. There was a large area at the entrance to the camping area and we all just hung out there partying last year and I know many people plan on doing the same thing this year.

swiftcoins
04-02-2011, 10:08 AM
interesting..ok just wanted to see when people start to arrive. thanks!