PDA

View Full Version : Where are canada's tickets?

SlobTheBandit
03-31-2011, 04:47 PM
Ahh i am leaving on the 10th and there is no sign of tickets here in BC hopefully they show up soon or im going to be choked, it will completly ruin the roady down.

pixiedustOlita
03-31-2011, 07:47 PM
I'M STILL WAITING, TOO!

Brentw0
03-31-2011, 08:24 PM
As am I...

furnace
03-31-2011, 08:24 PM
Alberta is getting tickets by the 6th by ups' last update. Didn't y'all get notification emails?

rudanec
03-31-2011, 08:25 PM
did you check your tracking number? mine says itll be here wednesday and im in calgary

eliotness
03-31-2011, 08:38 PM
I'm near the BC border in Bellingham, WA. I got my tickets today so BCers should get theirs soon :)

superhunkdougal
04-01-2011, 12:27 AM
Has anyone in B.C. received confirmation e-mails yet?

No one from my Vancouver group has received a UPS notification as of yet.

furnace
04-01-2011, 12:35 AM
Ok, that's actually relieving to hear. My promoter friend has been asking me about his tickets and he hasn't been getting emails or anything. Sounds like you'll probably get the email eventually or the ticket. Remember to have signs up on your doors to make sure they can leave it somewhere safe like in your backyard (if you have one) or a sign that says "DON'T LEAVE PACKAGE UNATTENDED" cuz the last thing you want is someone jacking your swag.

superhunkdougal
04-01-2011, 12:46 AM
Thanks furnace.

As much as the forum police see to hate it, it is nice being able to hear from other regional people about their wristband-waiting-experiences.

After 10 years of attending every festival from Coachella to Glastonbury to Sziget and Big Day Out, this is by far the strangest and most last minute ticketing system I have seen though, one that seems to ignore the International visitors almost entirely.

Beautiful_World
04-01-2011, 12:46 AM
I haven't received any emails or wristbands yet. I wouldn't panic though. Stb i'm sure you'll get yours before the 10th :)

furnace
04-01-2011, 01:12 AM
Granted, I got my email about a week or so ago, and it didn't properly activate until Monday, and I've been tracking it since. It originally was supposed to be here tomorrow, but it changed to Wednesday. I prefer this method tbh over the easily duped ticketmaster way, especially last year, having to wait forever to get in on Friday.

Bumblebee
04-01-2011, 05:57 AM
BC here, still waiting but have received email notice.

SlobTheBandit
04-01-2011, 07:17 AM
i got my tickets through ticketmaster and called them about a week ago, all they said was the tickets were shipped out and i should be recieving them shortly, only problem is, is that not only am i waiting for my tickets from coachella im also waiting for camping tickets from ebay too...ahh stressin. good thing the camping tickets are in kamloops right next door.

baily
04-01-2011, 07:23 AM
Here they come now....by Canada's UPS
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_AcBUSVxs82w/TMxGiA5Gg8I/AAAAAAAAiu8/3P2KLOUqSSM/s1600/Dudley-Do-Right.jpg

Tandemind
04-01-2011, 07:23 AM
Mine are currently in Redmond, Washington and are scheduled to arrive on the 6th.

Tresbone
04-01-2011, 07:37 AM
I received an e-mail a few days ago saying mine were to arrive on Monday the 4th (Vancouver, BC). I told my UPS driver guy to look out for them. I kinda regret it because he is a little weasel, we will see if I can trust him.

Stickjohn
04-01-2011, 08:10 AM
After 10 years of attending every festival from Coachella to Glastonbury to Sziget and Big Day Out, this is by far the strangest and most last minute ticketing system I have seen though, one that seems to ignore the International visitors almost entirely.

Maybe Coachella wants to be a smaller, regional festival targeting Southern California. It's starting to look that way.

baily
04-01-2011, 08:33 AM
Damn...stop the bitching....

The festival isn't for another 2 weeks.

They stated you could move your tickets to anywhere you wanted...there's still 13 days...

Every fan club membership I've been with sends tickets roughly 2 weeks prior to the show....CF is dead on with the rest of them.

Stickjohn
04-01-2011, 08:39 AM
I'm not Canadian but l'm close - just got through to band merch finally. Neither of my two orders has shipped yet, but she said they would be sent overnight delivery - not UPS ground. They have a lot of packages to ship yet.

baily
04-01-2011, 08:44 AM
now we are problem solving rather than just complaining....

That's how we do it

TomAz
04-01-2011, 08:50 AM
http://images5.cpcache.com/product/101863285v2_480x480_Front.jpg

AshTooner
04-01-2011, 09:01 AM
My tickets are also in Redmond, WA.

Supposed to arrive on Wednesday - end of the day. I'm in Edmonton.

I leave Canada on the 9th.

farglesnuff
04-01-2011, 11:19 AM
Im also in vancouver and havnt even received an email yet. A freind im goin with got her pckage yesterday tho and shes 10 blocks away. Theyre shipping process is odd to say the least...

rage patton
04-01-2011, 11:21 AM
Good to hear pretty much no one else in Canada has recieved theirs yet. Makes me rest a little easier.

malpractice
04-01-2011, 03:44 PM
im in edmonton and mine are scheduled for tuesday the 5th.. they are currently in richmond.

psychic friend
04-01-2011, 03:54 PM
eh... Canucks,

email coachella@intellitix.com to inquire.

Brentw0
04-01-2011, 06:43 PM
I emailed the coachella@intellitix.com address and got a very quick response (like 2 mins). They provided me with a tracking number for my camping pass (should be delivered by Thursday, April 7th).

The bad thing is that they have told me that my festival passes cannot be delivered because the shipping address was entered into their system as Province: Alberta Canada, Country: missing!

I was one of the people that got Ticketmaster to change my shipping address after I had placed my initial order. They confirmed my new shipping address and I thought that was that. So I guess when they entered my new address, they goofed...

I'm now in the process to see if there is absolutely anything that can be done for me so that I don't have to do the will call process. The person that I'm corresponding with at coachella@intellitix.com is being very helpful. She is trying to help me 'make my case' to get my passes sent priority, which would be awesome.

I highly recommend sending them an email, provide your order number and they'll be able to help you out.

Brentw0
04-01-2011, 06:54 PM
UPDATE: They just confirmed that they will send it priority on Monday! That was some of the best customer service I've ever gotten. :)

Now, hopefully it actually makes it here on time...

Stickjohn
04-01-2011, 08:46 PM
You have to admit that whole "province" thing is confusing.

furnace
04-02-2011, 11:22 AM
There is literally no difference between states and provinces.

Brentw0
04-02-2011, 12:01 PM
You have to admit that whole "province" thing is confusing.

I hope you're being sarcastic... It's exactly as confusing as that whole "state" thing going on in the USA.

Here is a quick lesson...

City, Province, Country
Calgary, Alberta, Canada

or

City, State, Country
Miami, Florida, United States

I can see how it would be confusing.:rolleyes

Harrisment
04-02-2011, 12:14 PM
It would be a lot easier on us if you guys would just start calling them states too. Thx.

Stickjohn
04-02-2011, 12:16 PM
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/a/a5/Newfoundland_dog_Smoky.jpg/220px-Newfoundland_dog_Smoky.jpg

SlobTheBandit
04-02-2011, 04:23 PM
It would be a lot easier on us if you guys would just start calling them states too. Thx.

States are for pussies.

baily
04-02-2011, 04:58 PM
States are for pussies.

ship his tickets to Mexico :)

Bobby Briggs
04-03-2011, 04:53 AM
I emailed the coachella@intellitix.com address and got a very quick response (like 2 mins). They provided me with a tracking number for my camping pass (should be delivered by Thursday, April 7th).

The bad thing is that they have told me that my festival passes cannot be delivered because the shipping address was entered into their system as Province: Alberta Canada, Country: missing!

I was one of the people that got Ticketmaster to change my shipping address after I had placed my initial order. They confirmed my new shipping address and I thought that was that. So I guess when they entered my new address, they goofed...

I'm now in the process to see if there is absolutely anything that can be done for me so that I don't have to do the will call process. The person that I'm corresponding with at coachella@intellitix.com is being very helpful. She is trying to help me 'make my case' to get my passes sent priority, which would be awesome.

I highly recommend sending them an email, provide your order number and they'll be able to help you out.

I recieved the same email:

James,

Unfortunately, your order has been returned by UPS, with the mention INVALID ADDRESS.

At this point in time, it is problematic to ship back to Canada.

I have put your order to be picked up at the Off Site Will call, upon presentation of a Photo ID and the credit card used for the purchase.
More information can be found at: http://coachella.com/tickets/boxoffice

thank you,

Martin E.

I hope they can do the same thing with me and ship priority. This is unacceptable.

ultimatedam
04-03-2011, 10:05 AM
I had never received an email with UPS tracking number so contacted the fine people at
intellitix to see what was up. They quickly replied that my festival pass had been shipped
but regretted to inform me that my tent camping pass had not. Looks like I will have to
do will call for the latter, which somewhat puts a crimp into my plans. (I'm going to
see Big Audio Dyanmite on Thursday in LA, and am debating whether it would be wiser to head down to Palm Springs Thursday afternoon to pick up the will call ticket rather than wait until Friday morning to pick it up.)

Brentw0
04-03-2011, 10:58 AM
I'm a pretty organized guy. I'm driving down from Calgary starting on Tuesday after work. We're on a pretty tight schedule to make all of our stops (picking up and dropping people along the way) and this added stop at will call just won't work for me. The last thing I want to do is spend more time in yet another line.

I told the people at intellitix that it was unacceptable and that they need to send my tickets to me asap (i gave them my address, again) priority. They said they would send my tickets on Monday. I hope that means priority because the traditional method means I wont get my tickets in time before I hit the road. I'm making a point of documenting all my interactions with these people... I'll start panicking come Thursday I guess (that's when my camping passes are supposed to be delivered).

Stickjohn
04-03-2011, 11:48 AM
I really think they had some trouble transferring the address data from TM to whatever system Band Merch is using. These issues with states/provinces/country names not showing up properly on the shipping labels is really amateur stuff for anyone that does any amount of shipping.

When I called Band Merch I was told they had no record of my orders. It was just my middle initial that threw them off. My middle initial is on my credit card and shows up on my address in TM.

Brentw0
04-03-2011, 03:52 PM
An other update for anyone interested. I emailed the people at Intellitix / bandmerch again to get them to confirm a few things, and they responded by telling me that even if they were to ship my tickets priority tomorrow, they might not get here in time as tickets have been hung up in customs at the border for 4 - 5 days. They strongly suggested I just pick them up at will call.

I'm just getting them to ship them to a California address I trust. They said that would be no problem.

I think the lesson learned here is that they started sending out packages too late. Issues arose and now it's cutting it too close to effectively solve these problems. It doesn't not sit comfortably with me that I won't know if I'm getting my tickets until less then 4 days before the festival.

One other piece of info that I thought was helpful was that they said if it comes to the day of the festival, and I do not have my tickets, I can go to will call, get them to cancel my order (where ever in the world it may be) and they would reissue my tickets right there.

SlobTheBandit
04-03-2011, 04:28 PM
i emailed inteltix got my tracking numbers and both my tickets are sitting here in kelowna, at least thats what the tracking information said. so now i gotta call ups and get them to find me or me find them and get them...all there is left is to get my camping pass from kamloops from my ebay seller.

Bobby Briggs
04-03-2011, 04:41 PM
An other update for anyone interested. I emailed the people at Intellitix / bandmerch again to get them to confirm a few things, and they responded by telling me that even if they were to ship my tickets priority tomorrow, they might not get here in time as tickets have been hung up in customs at the border for 4 - 5 days. They strongly suggested I just pick them up at will call.

I'm just getting them to ship them to a California address I trust. They said that would be no problem.

I think the lesson learned here is that they started sending out packages too late. Issues arose and now it's cutting it too close to effectively solve these problems. It doesn't not sit comfortably with me that I won't know if I'm getting my tickets until less then 4 days before the festival.

One other piece of info that I thought was helpful was that they said if it comes to the day of the festival, and I do not have my tickets, I can go to will call, get them to cancel my order (where ever in the world it may be) and they would reissue my tickets right there.

I recieved a reply back from intellitix today:

I have fixed the address problem, and it will ship out on Monday. Please note it will take 5 business days to get the package.

thanks,

We hope this response has sufficiently answered your questions. If not, please reply to this email.

Martin E.
Coachella Shipping

That's great, I guess?

I would like to know what was wrong with the address in the first place as I didn't even have to reconfirm with him.

It's good to know that even if shit goes sideways we'll be able to grab them at will call regardless if it's a major pain in the butt. I just feel bad for the customers that didn't use their own credit card to make the purchase. Then what are your options?

Tandemind
04-04-2011, 07:42 AM
My tix have made it through customs and are currently somewhere between Richmond, BC and Edmonton, according to UPS tracking.

Shaxspear
04-04-2011, 09:36 AM
Tracking info states that my tix should get here today. They've been sitting in Richmond since the 31st.

ArcadeParade
04-04-2011, 11:01 AM
I had this same problem, didnt recognize the address? wtf is that horseshit? I am now going to will call :s

EricaB
04-04-2011, 11:29 AM
It's good to know that even if shit goes sideways we'll be able to grab them at will call regardless if it's a major pain in the butt. I just feel bad for the customers that didn't use their own credit card to make the purchase. Then what are your options?[/QUOTE]

-what?????? i used my moms credit card??? urg i hate this.

furnace
04-04-2011, 11:36 AM
If you have to pick up at will call and you gOt the pass on your moms cc, click the email that Psychic Friend posted in this thread and tell them your situation.

ultimatedam
04-04-2011, 05:40 PM
My pass was just delivered to me in Edmonton about 10 minutes ago. There was a knock on the door and when I got to it the UPS van was driving away with the package left in my mailbox. Opened the package to confirm that I got my wristband but not my tent camping pass - looks like I'll have to visit Will Call on Thursday.

Bobby Briggs
04-05-2011, 06:33 AM
My wristbands just arrived in Calgary. Woop!

pixelsan
04-05-2011, 06:57 AM
I'm in Montreal and I just got my tix this morning. Shuttle pass should be here later today as well.

polgara
04-05-2011, 06:59 AM
my tickets didn't pass the border and were sent to willcall 2 in my group can't make it so now i will be stuck on thurs with 2 extra tickets and no one to buy them!!

ultimatedam
04-05-2011, 07:17 AM
my tickets didn't pass the border and were sent to willcall 2 in my group can't make it so now i will be stuck on thurs with 2 extra tickets and no one to buy them!!

I have no doubt you can find someone on the message board who is willing
to meet up with you at Will Call to take those extra wristbands off your hands.

Brentw0
04-05-2011, 06:26 PM
This keeps on getting worse... On Sunday, after a number of emails back and forth, someone at intellitix told me that my festival passes would be shipped on Monday (yesterday) and that UPS would send me a tracking number. So Monday came and went and I received no email from UPS with tracking information. So I email Intellitix today again to ask if the package had indeed gone out yesterday. They told me the standard 'there was an invalid address and UPS has sent it back to us' line. That's three times now that my tickets have been returned to Intellitix due to 'invalid address' issues! This is completely rediculous.

I'm doing everything in my power to avoid the Will Call lines on Thursday, as they are destined to be a horrible experience. What a way to start a festival... one big, unnecessary line, paper work proving my tickets are lost (or what ever you want to call it).

And now I hear stories of people getting multiple wristbands when they only ordered one. It's starting to feel like I paid $640 for two wristbands I'll never see...

SlobTheBandit
04-05-2011, 06:38 PM
got my wristbands and car camping ticket booya off i go see you all there...good luck to the homies in canada who havent gotten there tix yet...hopefully ups can get to your igloos in time!

Bobby Briggs
04-06-2011, 05:32 AM
Whomever I dealt with at intellitix was on point! Not only did they ship out my tickets on Monday, after the whole "invalid address" fiasco, but they shipped them overnight Priority Express. I received them at my office yesterday. They only came in a white cardboard sleeve, not the pretty packaging I saw on here, but at this point I could care less.

My message to you fellow Canucks; keep the pressure on and don't take no for an answer and eventually you will annoy someone so much that they will go out of their way to get you to leave them alone.

EricaB
04-06-2011, 09:47 AM
Is there a number I can call for Intellitix?? been emailing them but I havent gotten a response.

Stickjohn
04-06-2011, 11:35 AM
Band Merch/intellitix 818-882-8152 Keep trying - very difficult to get through. I wouldn't bother leaving a message if you get the recording.

jamison88
04-06-2011, 05:14 PM
they've now told us we have to pick them up at Will Call!!! Fuuuuu! so we had 2 people bail that were buying our extras because they didnt want to get scammed. we've called intellitix, they say there is nothing they can do, we also dont have our camping pass! WTF??? they cant sell 15M worth of tix and be this half assed. I'm pretty choked...

I've also sent a complaint to Intellitix head office, which is conveniently located in Canada.....

Brentw0
04-06-2011, 08:23 PM
they've now told us we have to pick them up at Will Call!!! Fuuuuu! so we had 2 people bail that were buying our extras because they didnt want to get scammed. we've called intellitix, they say there is nothing they can do, we also dont have our camping pass! WTF??? they cant sell 15M worth of tix and be this half assed. I'm pretty choked...

I've also sent a complaint to Intellitix head office, which is conveniently located in Canada.....

I here ya buddy. I just sent my most detailed and most strongly worded email to Intellitix in hopes to get an answer as to where my tickets are and what they are going to do to insure I get my tickets before I leave Calgary for California. If they don't respond within a day, shiz gonna get real.

What email address or phone number did you use for Intellitix Head Office?

shoegazer76
04-06-2011, 08:55 PM
You can all thank your anal retentive customs agency for your delays.

Stickjohn
04-06-2011, 10:49 PM
Any competent shipper knows you need to allow for customs when shipping to another country, and Band Merch does business all over the world. Look at their website. If you don't believe me just call 818.728.8700 (from their Contact page) and select Option 4 to speak to their president.

Beautiful_World
04-07-2011, 01:40 AM
I was waiting for two wristbands. Have to pick one of them up at will call. Invalid address. The other was bought off stubhub and it got here tuesday. I really hope everything works out for the rest of you!

keeshonjohnson
04-07-2011, 04:14 AM
My tickets arrived on Tuesday! I was starting to get a bit worried. I did order thru Valley Music Travel though and they were super helpful and had assured me all along that I would receive my package well before my April 13th departure date.
Hope everyone else gets their tics in time or that the will call procedure is a smooth and painless one.

Bobby Briggs
04-07-2011, 05:25 AM
You can all thank your anal retentive customs agency for your delays.

My bracelets did not get hung up at customs at all. Regardless it's the shippers responsibility to ensure the customs declaration is filled out correctly which in this case it seems that most are not, hence the delays.

Everything points back to Band Merch. They fucked up, and that's that.

jamison88
04-07-2011, 08:11 AM
I here ya buddy. I just sent my most detailed and most strongly worded email to Intellitix in hopes to get an answer as to where my tickets are and what they are going to do to insure I get my tickets before I leave Calgary for California. If they don't respond within a day, shiz gonna get real.

What email address or phone number did you use for Intellitix Head Office?

i used thier info@intellitix.com, also there's 1 (855) 755-3600

we were planning on leaving calgary Early wednesday, but now may leave tuesday night. we'll see. this is adding undo stress to my vacation

canyonl
04-07-2011, 08:57 AM
it's not just Canada that's getting screwed by Intellitix...

http://coachella.com/forum/showthrea...=46593&page=70

i live in Lower Canada (aka Minnesota) and had mine shipped 2 days after they told me they would ship it, so now the expected arrival date is Tuesday the 12th... assuming i actually get everything in the package, i've now gotta decide if i wanna ditch the person i was gonna drive out with and spend a ton on a plane ticket/car rental, or just try to make the drive in 2 days.

Bumblebee
04-08-2011, 03:17 PM
2 vancouver packages arrived earlier in the week, different recipients. 1 needed a change of address.