PDA

View Full Version : I really need a ticket!!

Yamamah
03-31-2011, 04:10 PM
I realllllllllllllyyyyy need a ticket. I am only able to pay up to $425. Please, if anyone has an extra ticket that they are willing to sell please let me know! I will forever love you <3

naruto_kenshin
03-31-2011, 04:14 PM
whop whop whop.

Better get to bidding kiddo

doggie3343
03-31-2011, 04:20 PM
Not to be rude, but you really have to put some more effort in to your post. Ther are people on this board that write their entire life story in order just to be offred a ticket to buy. We see multiple sob stories about how people have to get a ticket. so please enlighten someone with why You should be sold a ticket.

BeeII
03-31-2011, 04:23 PM
would you trade anal sex for a ticket?

naruto_kenshin
03-31-2011, 04:25 PM
Anal sex is the only way to go in the 21st century Coachella game.

Yamamah
04-01-2011, 09:16 AM
Not to be rude, but you really have to put some more effort in to your post. Ther are people on this board that write their entire life story in order just to be offred a ticket to buy. We see multiple sob stories about how people have to get a ticket. so please enlighten someone with why You should be sold a ticket.

Well, at the risk of being four out, here is my reason. I met my girlfriend of 2 years back at Coachella 2009. Since then we aw fallen madly in love and I cannot imagine spendig the rest f my life with anyone else. I had a full elaborate plan of attending Coachella this year and ask my girlfriend to marry me. However, I was waiting to find a job before buying a ticket and obviously they sold out.my girlfriend however already has a ticket. Please help me out buy selling me a ticket and let me propose to the love of my life. I will forever be indebted to you.

TheRotten42
04-01-2011, 09:29 AM
She's gonna meet someone else that will propose to her on the spot and it'll all be over. No need to go to Coachella this year.

dilfpot
04-01-2011, 09:33 AM
Well, at the risk of being four out, here is my reason. I met my girlfriend of 2 years back at Coachella 2009. Since then we aw fallen madly in love and I cannot imagine spendig the rest f my life with anyone else. I had a full elaborate plan of attending Coachella this year and ask my girlfriend to marry me. However, I was waiting to find a job before buying a ticket and obviously they sold out.my girlfriend however already has a ticket. Please help me out buy selling me a ticket and let me propose to the love of my life. I will forever be indebted to you.

Awe, Coachella love. Good luck on getting a ticket! I hope I get to see this proposal! :)

baily
04-01-2011, 10:11 AM

No job = good luck with that marriage proposal

if you aren't there I'm sure she can have fun with one of the other 40,000 good looking men running around with their shirts off...tan...and having a good time....if she likes that sort of thing.

just having some fun...don't take it too serious

gaypalmsprings
04-01-2011, 10:13 AM

Yeah, but what about the anal sex?

doggie3343
04-01-2011, 11:21 AM

Now thats a good reason to sell this man a ticket. Do you have a ring? also, I am sure you can make this happen so lets see some pictures after. Have you thought about durring what set you be popping the question?

Yamamah
04-03-2011, 07:04 PM
Now thats a good reason to sell this man a ticket. Do you have a ring? also, I am sure you can make this happen so lets see some pictures after. Have you thought about durring what set you be popping the question?

Ya i actually do have a ring thats been passed down in my family for generations. The only thing holding me back right now is my lack of a ticket! Please if someone is considering selling a ticket, please let me know!
And, I also DO have a job now so paying for this ticket/wedding/the rest of our lives together is look possible right now.

Yamamah
04-03-2011, 07:06 PM

We both absolutely LOVE Magnetic Man so I was thinking about doing i then. Also we would then be able to spend the whole weekend as newly engaged so that would be pretty fun ;)

PLEASE SOMEONE SELL ME A TICKET!

nando44
04-03-2011, 07:54 PM
No job = good luck with that marriage proposal

if you aren't there I'm sure she can have fun with one of the other 40,000 good looking men running around with their shirts off...tan...and having a good time....if she likes that sort of thing.

just having some fun...don't take it too serious

Wow thats messed up... but very true. Hope you find a ticket.

andrewbsneaker
04-03-2011, 08:15 PM
my friend is selling hers for $400, she had to buy it for $380 cuz she got a shuttle pass, but she will pay for overnight shipping if needed. here is her email she is super cool
musicalheaven33@yahoo.com

gooftroop
04-03-2011, 10:48 PM
I like your story, I may have an extra ticket come up in the next couple of days as I have 2 friends who were supposed to take tickets on the fence and I think at least one will have to drop out. PM me if you're still in need and I'll hook you up if one drops out