PDA

View Full Version : Big Problem

Vortex
03-31-2011, 10:12 AM
So my gf bought our tickets, and apparently she bought of the last remaining pass + shuttle bundles, so they gave us the shuttle destination of their choice (indian wells tennis garden). The problem is that we are staying in palm springs and we need the palm springs lane. My gf says that when she bought the tickets, it didn't say that anywhere that we would not have a choice of shuttles and that we would be getting the shuttle of their choice. Now we are stuck with an indian wells tennis garden shuttle pass when what we need is the palm springs line. Any ideas?

sonabun
03-31-2011, 10:13 AM
sell the indian wells one and buy a palm springs one

gaypalmsprings
03-31-2011, 10:13 AM
Buy moar shuttle passes. Just not the SOLD OUT ones.

iammrcandyman
03-31-2011, 10:14 AM
walk

flowbee
03-31-2011, 10:27 AM
I have the same combo being a last minute buyer. Rent a cheap car using a weekend discount code at the PS airport and drive straight to the fest. Use the shuttle pass as TP, that's what I'm doin.

shaggyduck
03-31-2011, 10:39 AM
I have 2 Palm Springs Desert Fashion Line Shuttle Passes.

I will sell them for face value. $75 each

I also have a hotel reservation at the Desert Moutain Resort and Spa that I don't need.

tessalasset
03-31-2011, 10:45 AM
So my gf bought our tickets, and apparently she bought of the last remaining pass + shuttle bundles, so they gave us the shuttle destination of their choice (indian wells tennis garden). The problem is that we are staying in palm springs and we need the palm springs lane. My gf says that when she bought the tickets, it didn't say that anywhere that we would not have a choice of shuttles and that we would be getting the shuttle of their choice.

This is incorrect. It was very plainly stated on the website that the people at the very end who were required to buy a shuttle package were getting shuttle passes for the Indian Wells Tennis Garden. I remember people getting mad about that on the board here back in January. You were not given a choice.

baily
03-31-2011, 11:44 AM
make a request to Coachella and see if they will switch them out for you....don't see the harm for them or you in this asking.

dekelou
03-31-2011, 12:29 PM
http://coachella.com/forum/showthread.php?t=45876

GuyInTucson
03-31-2011, 01:43 PM
This really isn't as big of a problem as the thread title makes it seem. I was expecting to read another stolen wristband story.