PDA

View Full Version : STOP THE MADNESS

Rooster
03-10-2007, 02:58 PM
There have been way too many threads about people liking and not liking Rage. These threads are fucking pointless. I love Rage and I am going to see them. I could give less than a shit whether or not other people like them. It doesn't personally offend me that people have opinions about Rage that differ from mine. Who gives a fuck?!! We all love whatever music we love. Isn't freedom of opinion wonderful. Quit wasting thread space for these dumb ass Rage arguments.

Kiefer
03-10-2007, 03:23 PM
yeah, why dont we just not have message boards too, while we're at it...

I'm Rosetta Stoned
03-10-2007, 03:23 PM
Rage will destroy Coachella!!

André
03-10-2007, 05:02 PM

dude RAGE have played at coachella before

R3d Snapper
03-10-2007, 05:22 PM
I voted yes, im sick of this shit

SubBass49
03-10-2007, 05:26 PM
Rage won't destroy Coachella...but their dumbshit misguided fans might. Notice I didn't say "their fans might"...I said "their dumbshit misguided fans" might. There is a difference. I'm a RATM fan, but I don't feel the need to act violently when I hear their music. There are some that DO feel that way. They are borderline retarded. I hope they don't fuck it up for the rest of us.

GaragePoet
03-10-2007, 05:42 PM
Rage won't destroy Coachella...but their dumbshit misguided fans might. Notice I didn't say "their fans might"...I said "their dumbshit misguided fans" might. There is a difference. I'm a RATM fan, but I don't feel the need to act violently when I hear their music. There are some that DO feel that way. They are borderline retarded. I hope they don't fuck it up for the rest of us.

can i get an amen?

GaragePoet
03-10-2007, 05:43 PM
dude RAGE have played at coachella before

as have many artists that play coachella throughout the years. dude...

Rooster
03-10-2007, 07:05 PM
Rage wouldn't want their fans fucking up other people. Rage fans who feel like they need to act violently to show their love of the band, support them are just as bad as the ICP fans. Everyone can have fun and listen to Rage without anyone getting hurt. Rage won't ruin coachella, but dumb-ass meat head fans hell bent on violence will. To those folks, I ask you to please not fuck up coachella with your stupidity and stop making stupid threads. We can all love whatever act it is we love, live in harmony and have and awsome fucking time at the show. Let's get high, dance and be young, dammit!! And let's do it without fucking other people up!!!!! Yeahhh!!!!!! I'll see you there!!! Yeah!!!! Alright!!!!! Yeah!!!!

rage patton
03-10-2007, 07:37 PM
WOOOO!!!!!! YEAH!!!!! WOOOOO!!!! YEAH!!!!!

faxman75
03-10-2007, 07:40 PM
This thread is fucking bullshit! If anyone makes a peep about how they hate Rage or is just standing there during their set i'm going to mosh their faces straight into the ground!

Ragerrrrrr grrrrr!

Free Mumia Abdul Jabaar!

SubBass49
03-10-2007, 07:53 PM
nuh...

blakely
03-10-2007, 08:01 PM
This thread is fucking bullshit! If anyone makes a peep about how they hate Rage or is just standing there during their set i'm going to mosh their faces straight into the ground!

Ragerrrrrr grrrrr!

Free Mumia Abdul Jabaar!

do you have to wear a helmet when you go out?????

GaragePoet
03-10-2007, 08:32 PM
i'm pretty sure the mumia joke was a reference to another ignorant thread... i hope. direly.

ToddThaGod
03-10-2007, 09:47 PM
haha only faxman

JoeW88
03-11-2007, 04:56 AM
Ironic that this thread has turned into yet another debate about stupid Rage fans...

woogie846
03-11-2007, 12:41 PM
Yea, Rage threads are getting kinda redundent.

prison sex
Even if the mods agree no more rage threads there will still be like 20 a day. New people sign up for the boards and are too lazy to actually read the boards first and just start making new threads. Even if the topic has been discussed to death.

How many threads have their been about rage doing three more shows?

woogie846
can i get an amen?

Ummm...amen?

Rap/rock Is Life
03-11-2007, 02:45 PM
why bother talkin bout other bands but RAGE? If nething, we ened MORE RAGE TOPICS!

C DUB YA
03-11-2007, 09:29 PM
oh brother.

faxman75
03-11-2007, 09:32 PM
why bother talkin bout other bands but RAGE? If nething, we ened MORE RAGE TOPICS!

Ragerrrr grrrrr!!! I mst agre wit thie statttements yur makin'.!

TeamCoachellaHellYeah
03-13-2007, 01:03 PM
we love polls!

rebel86
03-13-2007, 03:59 PM

God forbid, the Rage show will turn into a full-blown revolution-
the audience will merge into a lynch mob, attacking the pigs and looting the the stands, and take over the streets devouring all of the conservative flag waving residents of the Palm Dessert and Coachella Valley, and a rock concert will be the spark to ignite the long-awaited American revoulution!!!!!

Is that what so many people fear?

It'll just people lots of peopel w/ dreads, people with the stickiest of the icky, and many rebellious people desperate to let their angst out through shouting lyrics into the ears of the people standing in front of them. Harmless and peaceful- eh- who knows.....

rebel86
03-13-2007, 04:01 PM

You know how much money i paid for this show? i wish someone would try to fuck it up... if any violence does errupt, it'll be one fan kicking another fan's ass for ruining a perfect moment that was MIGHTY EXPENSIVE!

mchertron
03-13-2007, 04:20 PM
yeah people just need to be more open to the music thats out there .people that arnt open... really dont apreciate music at all. I used to listen to rage all the time in 8th grade ,, then started listening to more radiohead fiona apple bright eyes ,daft punk , aphex twin and all kinds of other bands.
I feel that rage is a group that has a very powerful massage about the world
today , brings all cultures together. people that can understand the messages rage promote in there songs are well cultured people. rage is very hip -hop(real-hip-hop)influencedand they cross the boundaries
of hip-hop and rock better than any one has done in the past. this is a perfect band for times like these in america , especially when a band like this can come and speak the truth.

mchertron
03-13-2007, 04:25 PM
and stop being scared about the crowd its a fuckin experience take it as it comes,,,,, stop beeing pusses. just stop overexagerating too

woogie846
03-13-2007, 04:43 PM

Maybe because this is a festival with about 140 other bands to talk about?...

Just guessing.

woogie846
03-13-2007, 04:43 PM
Oh, and best thread ever.

faxman75
03-13-2007, 04:47 PM
Ragerrrr grrrrr