PDA

View Full Version : Black Lips

Foppie
03-10-2007, 02:57 PM
Should be added....
Black Lips have a reputation for crazy live shows that include vomiting, urinating, playing guitar with a penis, fireworks, and pubic hair being set on fire. They were banned from legendary Athens, GA venue, 40 Watt Club, for lighting their equipment on fire; however, they made a mostly triumphant return in February 2007, despite a crazy dude and an equipment failure. They have slowly built a fanbase that appreciates their energy and style of incorporating blues, rock, soul, country, and punk and making something shocking and refreshing for the 21st century, or something the band refers to as "flower punk".

http://youtube.com/watch?v=hpm8fDK4vIw&mode=related&search=

Mr.Nipples
03-10-2007, 04:45 PM
black lips suck...like they really really suck.

hangthedj112
03-10-2007, 04:55 PM
black lips suck...like they really really suck.

I think they're awesome, and actually manage to make interesting music and do things beyond having a "crazy live show. *cough* Be your own pet*cough*

SubBass49
03-10-2007, 05:28 PM
a reputation for crazy live shows that include vomiting, urinating, playing guitar with a penis, fireworks, and pubic hair being set on fire.

Wow...sounds like a good time. I really wish I could have my Coachella marred by some wannabe G.G. Allin fucktards. No thanks.