PDA

View Full Version : I NEED A TICKET!!!!

kyledevre
03-30-2011, 04:05 PM
How's it going? I really really need a ticket, this will be my 6th year, and unfortunately it sold out before I had the chance to buy a ticket. I am not rich, and I know you could sell your ticket for prolly twice the face value, but I can only afford to pay what the ticket is worth. I really really really HAVE to go or else I dont know what I would do with myself. Please help me out somebody!! Thanks, I appreciate your time.

Kyle

kyle.devre@gmail.com

doggie3343
03-30-2011, 04:11 PM
Wait till next year and no more sob stories

kyledevre
03-30-2011, 05:14 PM
does that make you feel good? dick

metalfag
03-30-2011, 05:16 PM
does that make you feel good? dick

dont be such a pussy. if you have attended for six years, i'm surprised you couldn't figure this shit out.

gaypalmsprings
03-30-2011, 05:32 PM
You are posting this months late. Skip a year. You'll survive.

kyledevre
03-30-2011, 07:28 PM
wow, i didnt realize the coachella message board was riddled with douche bags. thanks for your support. and maybe I couldnt figure it out when they went on sale because I didnt have any money, or was going through a difficult time. this is the first year it sold out this fast and it was a surprise to me, so Im sorry, but I was asking for a ticket, so if you dont have a ticket, dont talk shit, just dont say anything at all, you have no use to me. see you at the festival assholes

Stickjohn
03-30-2011, 07:36 PM
I need 4 festival passes and one car camping pass. I already paid for them. I just need them. Thank you internet.

darkmoon66
03-30-2011, 08:27 PM
wow, i didnt realize the coachella message board was riddled with douche bags. thanks for your support. and maybe I couldnt figure it out when they went on sale because I didnt have any money, or was going through a difficult time. this is the first year it sold out this fast and it was a surprise to me, so Im sorry, but I was asking for a ticket, so if you dont have a ticket, dont talk shit, just dont say anything at all, you have no use to me. see you at the festival assholes

The message board is riddled with douche bags because these kinds of posts appear everyday. What makes you so special that I would sell you my ticket rather than to someone else? If it is your 6th year going, you know how much a ticket costs, so why would you not have money set aside for them? Layaway was also offered in December, so you really had a month or so to get a ticket and pay it off over a 3 month period.

If you "have" to go like you are saying, then maybe you should have planned ahead better.

DFrank
03-30-2011, 08:32 PM
How's it going? I really really need a ticket, this will be my 6th year, and unfortunately it sold out before I had the chance to buy a ticket. I am not rich, and I know you could sell your ticket for prolly twice the face value, but I can only afford to pay what the ticket is worth. I really really really HAVE to go or else I dont know what I would do with myself. Please help me out somebody!! Thanks, I appreciate your time.

Kyle

kyle.devre@gmail.com

You have to keep your streak going! Craigslist might be a better option now since sellers already have wristbands. And yes, there are douchebags here that like to use minutes of their time ridiculing strangers.

Nordboy
03-30-2011, 10:13 PM
You know, i was kinda down on myself today feeling like moron for something i did. But wow, I feel much better after reading this thread. At least i'm not a *** like kyledevre :D

stepup2stepout
03-30-2011, 10:28 PM
Hi Kyle
I'm in the same boat as you. Starting to not feel so bad that I'm not going. Looks like its just going to be a bunch of douches as you say, and rich teenagers.

Then don't fucking go. I earn 8$ an hour, paying for college, car insurance, and car payments, and I got my ticket in time. Also, saying "I was going through a rough patch and didn't have the money" just doesn't cut it as well. I was paying a speeding ticket at the same time as the tickets came out. I'm just not a dumbass and know how to save up my money, fully well knowing that I was going to go to the festival. No more sob stories, have fun next year. I'll be getting my nuts off this year.

gaypalmsprings
03-30-2011, 10:33 PM
It's only going to get worse next year. What will be your excuse then? Plan ahead.

dj12inches
03-30-2011, 10:34 PM
Then don't fucking go. I earn 8$ an hour, paying for college, car insurance, and car payments, and I got my ticket in time. Also, saying "I was going through a rough patch and didn't have the money" just doesn't cut it as well. I was paying a speeding ticket at the same time as the tickets came out. I'm just not a dumbass and know how to save up my money, fully well knowing that I was going to go to the festival. No more sob stories, have fun next year. I'll be getting my nuts off this year.

How much do Mom and her boyfriend charge you for rent?

And how much of my taxpayer money went to fund your drug spree? Gotta love those financial aid checks.

stepup2stepout
03-30-2011, 10:36 PM
How much do Mom and her boyfriend charge you for rent?

And how much of my taxpayer money went to fund your drug spree? Gotta love those financial aid checks.

I pay for my own education fuckstick. I also live at home to save costs.

Redundant567
03-30-2011, 11:13 PM
You know when Coachella is, you know when tickets go on sale. Goldenvoice really hasn't messed with the schedule in a long time. Guess what, if you had saved a dollar a day since last Coachella and done lay-away, you would have had enough money for a ticket. You didn't plan, and it cost you. Just because someone else has a ticket doesn't mean they are rich, they just thought ahead. But at least you will know better for next year.

Sseely
03-31-2011, 06:29 PM

YES!! People r so rude on these message boards. I dont understand how everybody i meet at coachella r chill ass people but on here almost nothing but douche bags that have nothing better to do but put people down just to make them feel better.

stepup2stepout
04-01-2011, 11:31 AM
YES!! People r so rude on these message boards. I dont understand how everybody i meet at coachella r chill ass people but on here almost nothing but douche bags that have nothing better to do but put people down just to make them feel better.

I get a rock hard erection whenever someone gets flamed.
http://img385.imageshack.us/img385/7857/1226621833105gi1.th.png (http://img385.imageshack.us/i/1226621833105gi1.png/)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us (http://imageshack.us)