PDA

View Full Version : Trade Indian Wells TG Shuttle for La Quinta Shuttle

TonyPerkis
03-30-2011, 03:54 PM
Hello all,

Forgive me if there's a thread dedicated to trading shuttle passes, but I couldn't seem to find one. Anyway, I, like many on here, had to buy the ticket+shuttle combo. And I, like many on here, have absolutely no use for this pass, lol. However, I would definitely be interested in trading for a La Quinta pass. If interested, please let me know! I also have several friends in a similar predicament so I could trade more than one as well. If I can't find anyone to trade I'd also be interested in selling for less than face value or potentially trading for something bad ass (magic sets, grenade whistle, piece of the agro crag, or basically anything else that is bad ass). I tried emailing VMT about trading and they basically told me to kick rocks. Here's their response below if you're curious. Thank you!

Thank you for reaching out. The shuttle passes sold with the last
batch of general admission tickets were released as a way of reducing
festival traffic. These passes are valid for the Indian Wells Tennis
Garden, and unfortunately cannot be exchanged
for any other shuttle lines. We apologize for any inconvenience, and
please let us know if you have any other questions.

Best,

Valley Music Travel
Guest Services
info@valleymusictravel.com

tessalasset
03-30-2011, 04:04 PM
piece of the agro crag

CAN I JUST BUY THIS FROM YOU?!?!!?!?!? I swear, if I ever found someone who won that show and the glowing green trophy...

TonyPerkis
03-31-2011, 12:24 AM
LOL, right?! at this point I have to think that stupid thing was a myth and they just snatched it right back from the kid once the cameras were off. Just like the show Legends of the Hidden Temple. Right before the final run through Olmec's temple they'd show the kids the elaborate cruise they'd win if they made it all the way to the finish..only that thing was Fing impossible! All they got was a pair of light up BKs and some Wonka candy. Cheap ass Kirk Fogg and Mike O'Malley can go fuck themselves.