PDA

View Full Version : Need Camping spot! 23/m coachella vets. college grads.

govipovi
03-29-2011, 11:32 PM
Hi Yall, were a Canadian and American coachella veteran duo looking for a place to stay for Coachella Weekend.

Were both 23/m, fun guys, chill, college grads, willing to split money for gas/space/room/etc. We have all essential camping gear. will bring LOTS of beer and were not stingy. Willing to drive from greater los angeles area/i.e/oc/airports if you need a ride. We just need a place to stay.

Just personal message and i can answer any further Questions.Please help! thank you!

caitlin11
03-30-2011, 08:14 AM
Hey guys,

Just picked up a car camping spot on ebay. My friend and I are headed to Coachella for the first time - 28/m flying in from Raleigh and 28/f coming from LA. My friend gets in late Thursday nite, so we'll be driving in early Friday morning and have to head out sometime during the day on Sunday, as he has an evening flight out of LAX.

Would be down to share the campsite/split the cost with the right people. PM or email (caitlin11@gmail.com) if you want to talk more.

govipovi
03-30-2011, 11:19 AM
Thank you for the kind gesture! but me and my friend were planning on staying for the entire duration of Coachella. I would be down to share the campsite, however we can't bring two cars :S. maybe a flight change lol?