PDA

View Full Version : Indian Wells Tennis Garden Shuttle Pass for Sale

kimmyyf
03-29-2011, 07:41 PM
Im car camping with 2 of my friends and have absolutely no use for this shuttle pass. My boyfriend and I bought our passes on time, but my other friend had to buy the shuttle pass. However, I bought the ticket for him until he could pay me back, in fear of it being sold out before he had the money. (Sold out 2 hours later.. good thing I did).

Anyways, I have no use for this, so even $10-20 would be nice for it. However, I would prefer face value, but seeing how you can still buy shuttle passes, I dont see it going for face value.

andrew86
03-30-2011, 01:11 AM
Ditto

orangejulius
03-30-2011, 07:55 AM
It would have been nice for the a-holes to allow us to pick which pass we wanted. I was going to buy a shuttle pass after some consideration, as it would be convenient having the shuttle leave from my hotel and go directly to the festival. But no, they force us to buy an Indian Wells pass, a pretty useless location with how close it is to the grounds anyway.

I called up the company responsible and they said no exchanges; The only way to get the hotel shuttle I need was to pay for another. I asked to speak with a manager but the girl said they'd tell me the same thing. They pretty much told me I could shove this pass up my ass, but were sorry for the inconvenient pain it may cause.

What a crock. That means I will have to take a taxi or rental car to get to Indian Wells, which means it makes no sense for me to not just drive to the grounds with a rental. I checked with the hotel, but there is no shuttle service to anything near Indian Wells.

So, if anyone want to trade my Indian Wells pass for a Desert Springs Marriott Villas pass...

PlayaDelWes
03-30-2011, 09:03 AM
Indian Wells ..., a pretty useless location with how close it is to the grounds anyway.

If it makes you feel any better, there is never any traffic up to the area where Indian Wells is. All the traffic is between Indian Wells and the Polo Fields and on the way out, all the traffic is between the polo fields and Indian Wells. A shuttle will bypass getting in and out of the lots.

orangejulius
03-30-2011, 02:17 PM
If it makes you feel any better, there is never any traffic up to the area where Indian Wells is. All the traffic is between Indian Wells and the Polo Fields and on the way out, all the traffic is between the polo fields and Indian Wells. A shuttle will bypass getting in and out of the lots.

Thank you for not being arrogant and saying, "too bad, you bought your ticket too late." I got that response far too often after initially posting my anger over the poorly planned ticket sales. Honestly, don't support companies that operate poorly, or you encourage mediocrity.

I understand that GV had an obligation to push a certain number of shuttle passes, but there was never a warning given that you'd be screwed into getting one if you didn't purchase a ticket immediately. Based on sales every year prior, they knew this would happen. Poor planning, and nothing else.

I would have nothing but good things to say at this point if I was given an option of choosing a shuttle location instead of being herded into Indian Wells like so much sheep.

Los Angeles -X-
03-30-2011, 02:41 PM
Thank you for not being arrogant and saying, "too bad, you bought your ticket too late."

LOL!! That same guy told me that in my thread when i brought up the same topic. I guess he decided to be "arrogant" to me and not you. lmao people are sad