PDA

View Full Version : Have any internationals received their passes yet??

JemJemC
03-29-2011, 11:35 AM
I'm in Sydney, Australia. I did Lay-away tickets. But after being persauded earlier this month by the ticketing company to get my tickets shipped, instead of the "Will Call" option I am worried my tickets won't arrive before I leave next Saturday. I have friends in London who actually rang the ticketing company yesterday and they said "don't worry you can still pick them up at the site???" DOH?? What about our shuttle pass to get to the site then??
So I am just curious if any other internationals that are heading over for it have received their tickets yet??

JustSteve
03-29-2011, 12:28 PM
pretty sure shuttle passes are picked up at the location the shuttle leaves from.

psychic friend
03-29-2011, 01:08 PM
Not all orders have shipped yet. There is no tracking until its scanned after UPS has picked it up.

http://coachella.com/forum/showpost.php?p=2088643&postcount=606
COACHELLASHIPPING@BANDMERCH.COM
818-882-3816

JemJemC
03-29-2011, 01:46 PM
QUOTE=psychic friend;2090429]Not all orders have shipped yet. There is no tracking until its scanned after UPS has picked it up.

http://coachella.com/forum/showpost.php?p=2088643&postcount=606
COACHELLASHIPPING@BANDMERCH.COM
818-882-3816[/QUOTE]

So after being reassured my tickets would arrive before April 7th when I leave Australia by ticketing....what do I do if they don't arrive in 6 business days away??? YES I AM STARTING TO PANIC IF THEY HAVEN'T YET BEEN SHIPPED.

psychic friend
03-29-2011, 02:25 PM
did you contact the shipping company with the contact info provided above to inquire about your order?

JemJemC
03-29-2011, 02:31 PM
Will do now, thanks!

seanyb
03-29-2011, 04:09 PM
oh so we should get a UPS confirmation once they've shipped?

Al & Mel
03-29-2011, 04:34 PM
I'm in the same situation so contaced them and was told that mine haven't been posted yet but if you leave before your passes have arrived to call them (PF has posted the phone number) and they'll change your order to will call. I believe they'll invalidate the pass they sent you and allocate you a new one.

No idea what the will call details are but I assume they'll be outside the '1km exclusion zone' they keep talking about.

Might be a little more inconvenient but willing to deal with will call to make sure I can get my passes. So maybe don't panic as they seem to have taken into account people in our situation.

Edit: As long as it is nothing like the 2007 will call nightmare...

seanyb
03-29-2011, 04:55 PM
print at home tickets like previous years were so much better for internationals

insbordnat
03-29-2011, 05:39 PM
Band Merch has contingency plans for you folks. Call them if you are tripping out but everyone will be sorted out.

Absolutely
03-29-2011, 06:56 PM
Nope, no tracking email, nothing. Sure, I'm no longer as worried about never getting my tics as I was, but it is a fucking pain in the ass to try to sort this all out.

sonabun
03-29-2011, 07:45 PM
pretty sure shuttle passes are picked up at the location the shuttle leaves from.

But they still charged a $10 shipping fee!

concertgoer
03-29-2011, 07:49 PM
You could choose to have your shuttle pass mailed to you for 10
I made the change a few weeks ago. Since I bought it separate from my pass I am assuming it it will be in a different shipment

DarkOnFire
03-29-2011, 08:50 PM
I just received an email from UPS today so maybe they've already started on the international addresses.

JemJemC
03-29-2011, 09:33 PM
Well they made such a song and dance about changing my tickets from "WILL CALL" to shipping, that i agreed as they said it was being shipped on earlier now on March 25th I agreed. Just seems like a back step to then go back to "WILL CALL."
Righteo Sit Tight Vegemite- they will come- I will use positive thinking until next Thursday!!!

Rodak
03-30-2011, 05:50 AM
Im in Mexico City and yesterday arrive a package from UPS with all the cool stuff from Coachella, I buy it in Layaway mode and withe the tracking of UPS they send the 25th so it takes 5 days to arrive at my home

Tandemind
03-30-2011, 05:54 AM
The confirmation email I got said delivery on April 1st, but UPS tracking is now saying delivery on the 5th. Boooooo.

Absolutely
03-30-2011, 10:05 AM
did you contact the shipping company with the contact info provided above to inquire about your order?

No reply on an email I sent two days ago and I keep getting the machine when I call :-\ What shall I do now???

gwendybird
03-30-2011, 01:31 PM
I'm in London and just called Brandmerch to ask where my shuttle passes are as I'm also leaving on the 7th.

They said that UPS didn't recognise my address as it said GB instead of Great Britain and so had returned them to the depot. A change of address and resend to my home address in London would have taken 3-5 working days... so in the end I asked them to change the address to deliver to the hotel in Palm Springs. So hopefully they'll turn up there for when I arrive. Really glad I phoned them now! i've now received my first tracking email... fingers crossed it works out!

She also mentioned will call which is going to be at a site a mile from the polo field .. but couldn't say where that was.. and we don't have any transport to get there from palm springs.

daisyfly
03-30-2011, 02:51 PM
i'm from Melbourne and flying out next friday. No tickets or email yet. It is sucha hassel and I am freaking out even with the will call option. How will I be able to pick the wristband up with all the police checkpoints. My whole 'party in the USA' trip is based around Coachella. eeeeeeeeeeeeppppppppp

JustSteve
03-30-2011, 03:16 PM
will call will most likely be outside the checkpoints

JemJemC
03-30-2011, 07:36 PM
YES this gets worse....Coachella shipping just emailled me back to say they have no record of my purchase thru my name, email, or address brought through Valley Music Travel although I supplied them with my reservation number. WTF??? Now I am starting to stress!!! What do you do now??

Al & Mel
03-30-2011, 07:50 PM
Just changed my order to Will Call via email as my order has still not been shipped. For those interested they told me this:

"You can call us at (888) 640-9765. We can change it to Will Call at anytime which will be 1 mile outside of the Coachella area. It would be left at the Indian Wells Tennis Garden Patron Box Office and you would need a valid photo ID present."

Nicksta051
03-31-2011, 05:02 AM
I just received an email from UPS saying mine will be in Perth Aus on 5th April.

My wristband is for sale as I can't make it if anybody is interested.... face value plus postage.

orangejulius
03-31-2011, 08:02 AM
YES this gets worse....Coachella shipping just emailled me back to say they have no record of my purchase thru my name, email, or address brought through Valley Music Travel although I supplied them with my reservation number. WTF??? Now I am starting to stress!!! What do you do now??

First of all, I'm really starting to get pissed with how terribly last minute these passes are being sent out. Lollapalooza and Bonnaroo never have this problem; I get my passes more than a month in advance. It's just a big, stupid company that seems to suck up money and cut things too close for comfort.

I live in Illinois, just outside of Chicago, and my pass won't be delievered until the 5th. That's a pretty good wait for someone who lives at the largest transportation hub in the US. They must be shipping using the most pathetic UPS option available. I couldn't imagine it would be any sooner to AU. It always takes ages for me to receive anything from over there.

If I were you, I'd check my credit card to make sure it was charged. Then call them (yes, their email service is lazy and worthless) and rattle the chains until you get a yes or no. Hopefully everything goes well for you... I know how frustrated I've been by this whole process.

JemJemC
03-31-2011, 10:45 AM
Yes I've defiantly paid for the tix. I have reciepts and an array of emails asking for my shipping address to prove it.I put it down to incompedent staff as they offered me a US toll free number to ring,like Australia is the next state over from California and I like getting up at 3am to make the phone call and be put on hold for 20 mins. I do believe it says on the website contact details email is the best form of contact due to call volumes!!! It's a joke!!
Either way.... Bring on the festival when I have my passes and a beer in my hand enjoying great bands!!!

Absolutely
03-31-2011, 06:52 PM
I'm in London and just called Brandmerch to ask where my shuttle passes are as I'm also leaving on the 7th.

They said that UPS didn't recognise my address as it said GB instead of Great Britain and so had returned them to the depot. A change of address and resend to my home address in London would have taken 3-5 working days... so in the end I asked them to change the address to deliver to the hotel in Palm Springs. So hopefully they'll turn up there for when I arrive. Really glad I phoned them now! i've now received my first tracking email... fingers crossed it works out!

She also mentioned will call which is going to be at a site a mile from the polo field .. but couldn't say where that was.. and we don't have any transport to get there from palm springs.

I also had this problem! Got my tracking email from UPS...thought everything was gonna be alright...was happy for 24 hours... then got another freaking STUPID email saying UPS doesn't recognise GB in my address.

HOW FUCKING STUPID IS THAT? That an international shipping company won't know what an international address looks like?! Also, very strange cos it did say WORLDWIDE expedited service in the email.

/head-desk.

parray
04-01-2011, 03:38 AM
Has anyone in the UK had there tickets delivered, or any sort of notification of it being sent?

Im flying out of Edinburgh on the 12th, and im getting a little bit worried, i've e-mailed the bandmerch address for an update, but nothing yet!

Danny
04-01-2011, 04:42 AM
I fly out of the UK on the 7th and i havent had any update whatsoever yet either and i emailed bandmerch 2 days ago.

parray
04-01-2011, 05:09 AM
Fuck, think this is what's called Squeeky bumtime!!!

Good luck anyway mate, hope you get them soon!

gwendybird
04-01-2011, 12:44 PM
Has anyone in the UK had there tickets delivered, or any sort of notification of it being sent?

Im flying out of Edinburgh on the 12th, and im getting a little bit worried, i've e-mailed the bandmerch address for an update, but nothing yet!

i emailed and also got no reply... you really need to call them to get any response .. use skype if you have it.. also you have to keep trying, as 8 out of 10 times, you'll get an answering machine saying the opening times. If you keep trying though, you'll eventually get a human who can look up your order.
If anything at all on your address or your email address is wrong, then UPS will not ship it.. and they've done that ridiculous thing with not recognising GB is Great Britain .. so that doesn't help either.

Dede' Arneaux
04-01-2011, 01:55 PM

Flying from Glasgow on 12th too, not heard a peep yet either:poo

wstsidela
04-01-2011, 02:02 PM
Coachella will be very different this year without the Europeans :)

parray
04-01-2011, 02:50 PM
Flying from Glasgow on 12th too, not heard a peep yet either:poo

I'd get in touch with them mate, try the e-mail coachella@intellitix.com I just got a reply from them saying that UPS returned my tickets as they didn't understand that 'GB' means Great Britain, so now they're trying to arrange pick-up from the WillCall in Indio!!!!!

Danny
04-03-2011, 12:31 AM
Yeah i second emailing coachella@intellitix.com instead of coachellashipping@bandmerch.com

the intellitix address emailed back within 24 hours and i heard nothing from the bandmerch one.

they said my passes were sceduled to arrive after i fly out so mine will also we kept at the will call, better be getting some of my postage money back!

seanyb
04-03-2011, 03:07 AM
yeah fuck this, I'm emailing now
getting a little bit edgy about my tix not arriving in time

Duvel
04-03-2011, 03:11 AM
We changed ours to Will Call about a month ago.

Here's hoping this works out ok!

parray
04-03-2011, 04:00 AM
The bandmerch people did eventually get back to me late last night, but by that time i'd already arranged with the Intellitix people that I would pick up my tickets from the WillCall at Indian Wells, which is a bit of a ballache, but I cant fault the Intellitix guy!

Think it'll be mostly non Americans at the WillCall on Thursday!!!

Dede' Arneaux
04-03-2011, 11:22 AM
The bandmerch people did eventually get back to me late last night, but by that time i'd already arranged with the Intellitix people that I would pick up my tickets from the WillCall at Indian Wells, which is a bit of a ballache, but I cant fault the Intellitix guy!

Think it'll be mostly non Americans at the WillCall on Thursday!!!

Thanks for the info Gents, I got a response tonight within 5 mins of emailing Intellitix. I must pick up my tickets from Indian Well Tennis Garden. It's a real pity Ticketmaster / Coachella couldn't be arsed letting me know about the change of approach.
For anyone else with the same issue here's the link they sent with the Will Call information.
http://coachella.com/tickets/boxoffice

The opening times refer to the Tennis Garden, I assume these are the same for the box office. Does anyone know if the tickets can be picked up on the Wednesday?

Stickjohn
04-03-2011, 11:42 AM
They give the hours twice on that page, and it says nothing about Wednesday. I think it's that simple. Also, pretty sure coachella@intellitix.com is just a specialized email address Band Merch is using. It's not two separate entities.

edit: I am no longer sure of this. Intellitix appears to be a completely separate company, probably where the wristbands came from. What a cluster.

munkyboi
04-03-2011, 01:12 PM
We're heading over from Nottingham UK, just called the number posted on the previous page, (888) 640-9765. They had our passes, which were returned by UPS as TicketMaster had 'provided an invalid address' -turns out there was no Uk or Great Britain on the address (despite the email order conf having it) so they thought it was a US address....

Tickets are now Will Call - no-one was going to make any effort to tell us this.

I was in the Will Call queue in '07, I do NOT want to experience that again.

Recommend everyone give that numbe a call whether you've heard anything or not, good luck!

NickyHickyBear
04-03-2011, 02:35 PM
I have a gf flying out from Australia and ups returned her package saying invalid address so now she has to do will call as well. I'm in the states and got my wristband last week right after band merch emailed me back.

seanyb
04-03-2011, 03:05 PM
Got a reply back from intellitix within 6 or so hours
tickets are now at will call

soooo, how long should we expect to wait in the will call lines?

estebanet
04-03-2011, 03:10 PM
In northern mx = No mail, no tickets...still relaxing. But that will end if by thursday I have yet to receive either of those.

Stickjohn
04-03-2011, 04:08 PM
There's good update in the Canadian thread.

mindsy
04-03-2011, 10:58 PM
I am in Australia, I emailed coachella@intellitix.com today, they replied within an hour, and they have advised an "invalid mailing address" so i guess its over to will call with the rest of the internationals !!

parray
04-04-2011, 12:04 AM
Hopefully the WillCall queue on the Thursday at Indian Wells wont be as bad as the WillCall on the Friday in 2007, I was quite lucky I only queued for about 3 hours, but I heard nightmare stories of people queueing for about 12 hours. I don't understand why they don't just e-mail out the tickets like in 2008, the only reason I can think they wont is because Ticketmaster wont be making as much money!?

Although I have to say I think we're missing out on the oppurtunity of having an international party at WillCall on Thursday!? hahaha

Dede' Arneaux
04-04-2011, 11:41 AM
Hopefully the WillCall queue on the Thursday at Indian Wells wont be as bad as the WillCall on the Friday in 2007, I was quite lucky I only queued for about 3 hours, but I heard nightmare stories of people queueing for about 12 hours. I don't understand why they don't just e-mail out the tickets like in 2008, the only reason I can think they wont is because Ticketmaster wont be making as much money!?

Although I have to say I think we're missing out on the oppurtunity of having an international party at WillCall on Thursday!? hahaha

psychic friend
04-04-2011, 11:45 AM
Will call is not open on wednesday. everything intellitix has says thursday too so not sure where you got wednesday from. must have been an error. correct info is below:

Dede' Arneaux
04-04-2011, 12:50 PM
Intellitix confirmed Will Call is open on Wednesday 13th as well.

Just received this ...

A customer support staff member has replied to your support request,
with the following response:

Hello,

I apologize, Will Call opens on the 14th of April.

:poo

JemJemC
04-04-2011, 08:39 PM
Tickets delivered today in Sydney!!! Wooohooo!!

seanyb
04-04-2011, 09:03 PM
lucky

JemJemC
04-04-2011, 09:58 PM
Yea it is lucky but I also got mine delivered by Fedex...UPS seem to be slightly retarded in delivering outside the States by the sounds of all the international return to senders happening.

Stickjohn
04-04-2011, 10:08 PM
Same thing is happening to people in Minnesota. It's not UPS.

DarkOnFire
04-05-2011, 04:52 AM
Yea it is lucky but I also got mine delivered by Fedex...UPS seem to be slightly retarded in delivering outside the States by the sounds of all the international return to senders happening.

Our packages were delivered today in Singapore. The scheduled delivery (UPS, not FedEx) was for tomorrow. Both my friend and I received our separate packages within a few hours of each other. According to my brother, the UPS man required a signature (after which UPS sent an email saying that *I* had signed for it.)

I really feel for anyone else who hasn't received their passes so here's hoping that the situation works out for everyone.

Brentw0
04-05-2011, 05:09 AM
Sydney and Singapore got tickets... But they can't seem to get them to me here in Canada. Maybe they went in reverse alphabetical order... But UPS says I should get my camping pass tomorrow. As for my actual festival pass, no idea!

Frustrated! I hope this isn't a sign of the cluster that just might be... But then again, if there are way less people there (because they didn't get their passes in time) it might be a great weekend!

I'm just venting though. BandMerch / Intellitix informed me that if it comes to the day of the festival, and I'm not in possession of my tickets, I can go to will call where they will cancel my lost order and they will reissue me a new wristband. Which is actually only possible because of the new RFID chips...

DarkOnFire
04-05-2011, 05:39 AM
Sydney and Singapore got tickets... But they can't seem to get them to me here in Canada. Maybe they went in reverse alphabetical order... But UPS says I should get my camping pass tomorrow. As for my actual festival pass, no idea!.

Don't get me wrong, I'm relieved that I received my wristband today as I expected to be one of the last few to get the package, due to the distance. However, I'm finding it a bit weird that people in California have not received their passes while I have. The only thing I can think of is that Bandmerch were afraid that since we lived in BFE, we would receive the wristbands only sometime after Christmas so they shipped them earlier just to be safe. However, our labels were only created on 30 March so we were definitely not one of the first few shipped out.

No matter what happens, crossing our fingers that it will all work out!

estebanet
04-05-2011, 09:19 AM
No UPS tracking mail but 3 minutes ago just got my wristband! I'm in Monterrey, Mexico. And I'm so happy. You'll wristband will arrive. think positive! =D

Stickjohn
04-05-2011, 09:37 AM
I'm just venting though. BandMerch / Intellitix informed me that if it comes to the day of the festival, and I'm not in possession of my tickets, I can go to will call where they will cancel my lost order and they will reissue me a new wristband. Which is actually only possible because of the new RFID chips...

Hopefully they didn't mail your wristband to someone else who is already in the festival.

http://www.coachella.com/forum/showthread.php?t=47164

Dede' Arneaux
04-08-2011, 02:44 AM
Will call is not open on wednesday. everything intellitix has says thursday too so not sure where you got wednesday from. must have been an error. correct info is below:

Received this email today...

We want to make sure that you are aware that your order will be
available to be picked up at the Off Site Will call, upon presentation
of a Photo ID and the credit card used for the purchase.

The hours of operation of the Box Office are:
Wed, April 13 - 10:00AM-6:00PM
Thurs, April 14 - 8:00AM-2:00AM
Fri, April 15 - 8:00AM-2:00AM
Sat, April 16 - 9:00AM-10:00PM
Sun, April 17 - 10:00AM-9:00PM

For those of you who are in town early, we highly recommend that you
come pick up your order on Wednesday.

If for any reason you are not the one picking up the tickets, the
attendee will need to have a photocopy of both the credit card and
photo ID of the card holder, along with a signed note with the card
holder authorizing him to pick up the order at Will Call.

ukgal
04-08-2011, 03:27 AM
I'm from London too and mine arrived on 31st March...can't complain, all went smoothly!!

Dede' Arneaux
05-29-2011, 02:58 PM
Has anyone been successful in securing a refund for overseas postage that didn't happen?
Ticketmaster told me they wouldn't pay out as 'the promoter' charged the fee.

bhomburg
06-24-2011, 01:13 AM
Has anyone been successful in securing a refund for overseas postage that didn't happen?
Ticketmaster told me they wouldn't pay out as 'the promoter' charged the fee.

Yes, they (intellitix) did refund me the shipping fee. Had to call them about it, though.