PDA

View Full Version : Palm Springs airport to Coachella!!!

CoachellaRides
03-28-2011, 08:17 PM
I am available for transportation from the Palm Springs airport to the Coachella Festival and back to the airport after the event. Message me with you needs and I will get back to you ASAP.

Thanks

CoachellaRides

Inthecolumbiagorge
04-04-2011, 03:31 PM
CoachellaRides got our business because he is available all days of the fest for beer runs, grocery runs, whatever you need. For us he is transporting people from and to PS airport, daily beer runs for our 53 member group and probably a store run or two in there as well, at a great rate I might add!

I have read many nice posts about Mr. Crackcorn but couldn't pass up CoachellaRides availability!

Stickjohn
04-05-2011, 07:31 PM
sounds more like a concierge! I wonder if he can get wristbands.

gaypalmsprings
04-05-2011, 08:07 PM
I wonder if he could take people to Will Call. That would be a nice addition.

Stickjohn
04-05-2011, 08:17 PM
One response I got from intellitix said I could have my wrist bands sent to an address in CA. There's a business opportunity for someone.

CoachellaRides
04-05-2011, 08:24 PM
I wonder if he could take people to Will Call. That would be a nice addition.

I can.

jimmycrackcorn
04-05-2011, 11:44 PM
CoachellaRides got our business because he is available all days of the fest for beer runs, grocery runs, whatever you need. For us he is transporting people from and to PS airport, daily beer runs for our 53 member group and probably a store run or two in there as well, at a great rate I might add!

I have read many nice posts about Mr. Crackcorn but couldn't pass up CoachellaRides availability!

Thank you gps for the endorsement and thank you itcg for the plug but alas I AM only available for rides thursday & monday because I actually attend the festival so I'll be busy friday, sat, sunday... See you guys @ coachella
-waves-
:)

CoachellaRides
04-06-2011, 07:57 AM
Thank you gps for the endorsement and thank you itcg for the plug but alas I AM only available for rides thursday & monday because I actually attend the festival so I'll be busy friday, sat, sunday... See you guys @ coachella
-waves-
:)

Have a great time Mr Corn...