PDA

View Full Version : Cost of Coachella Camping Amenities/ Perks

Dustin da DnB Soulja
03-26-2011, 09:54 AM
Breakfast Buffet - Cost -?? Running time - 7am - 2pm
Pinks - Cost - ?? Running time - ??
VIP Showers - Cost - $5 Running time - ?? Location - 3 separate areas next to regular showers.
Regular Showers - Cost - Free Running time -?? Location - Showers in all campgrounds
Early Bird Raffle - Cost - Free - campground Hub by 8pm on Thursday
Yoga - Free - Running Time Fri - Sun 10:30am - 11:30am
Farmer's Market - Cost - Various (Pending product) Running Time - Friday - Sunday from 7am-2pm.
VINTAGE COACHELLA MERCH WAREHOUSE SALE- Cost - Shirts will be $5 and a hoodies will be $10. Running Time - Friday - Sunday 8am - 12p
Down & Berby Roller Rink - $5 for a 1 hour session. Running Time - Thurs 6PM to 2:30AM, Fri- Sat 7PM to 2:30AM
Pinball Championship - Cost - ?? Running Time - ??
Coachella Art Studios - Cost - free Running Time - Various / Glow in the Dark 12am-2am.

M Sparks
03-26-2011, 10:23 AM
I was going to ask what the hell you were talking about, but I just saw the updated page. VIP showers, eh? I hope this means there will be three areas for regular showers too.

eskamo951
03-26-2011, 12:11 PM
Have you been to Pinks? It'll probably a few bucks more than what they usually charge, for the convenience of being at Coachella.

Dustin da DnB Soulja
03-26-2011, 03:21 PM
I was going to ask what the hell you were talking about, but I just saw the updated page. VIP showers, eh? I hope this means there will be three areas for regular showers too.

It says all camp sites have showers... we'll see.

Have you been to Pinks? It'll probably a few bucks more than what they usually charge, for the convenience of being at Coachella.

Yeah I have, many times... many drunken nights haha. I need to update this I put it all together in a rush, I wonder if they'll name some hot dogs after the event (bands, exhibits, etc.) since they always give custom names to the dogs.