PDA

View Full Version : 2 dudes, 1 car looking for a place to camp(SF bay)

seefu
03-24-2011, 01:05 PM
Hi. My friend and I are driving down to Coachella and we're looking for a place to camp... perhaps in exchange for a ride down and the accompaniment of two fine lads? We can fit up to three people. We are two laid back dudes, 28 years old, grizzled Coachella veterans we're down for whatever comes our way.

Thanks, have a fun and be safe

Bertlocc
03-24-2011, 06:30 PM
Hey bro, I live in mountain view and wanted to contact in regards to hitching a ride with you. I don't have a camping spot but I rent a condo every year that is super close to the venue. It is at Indian Palms Vacation Club if you want to look it up. I would want some cash for the condo...also I was thinking about leaving Thursday and coming back monday...let me know if you want to try to work something out. My crew bailed on me so you guys would have your own beds etc...I look forward to hearing from you.

Alberto

seefu
03-28-2011, 03:23 PM
Hey Alberto, are you still looking for a ride down? How much are you asking for? I would need help with gas money on the way down too.

pinkandbrown
03-29-2011, 11:14 AM
i got a car camping pass which means i can fill the spot with as many people as i want. like most people i didnt expect the 3 day passes would sell out so quickly so i wasnt able to buy my ticket in time. since people are charging so much for 3 day passes i figure i can make it cheaper on me if i get people to come camp at my spot for $50 a person. JOIN ME! (4:20)