PDA

View Full Version : Tickets available with safety award points

Inthecolumbiagorge
03-24-2011, 10:00 AM
I know this is a real longshot but my husband gets safety awards through his work that you can trade in for various things and at his insistence I finally logged on to check out what you could get for them and imagine my surprise to see that concert tickets are available. Not only that but Coachella tickets are available, and bunches of them supposedly! Car and tent camping tickets as well as VIP! So, anyone out there with "Dedicated to Safety" safety voucher points should probably check it out. 564 points for camping and festival tickets for as little as 703 points. They have tickets to almost every concert out there including Sasquatch which is also sold out. Maybe all those tickets did not go to scalpers after all:-)

TheRotten42
03-24-2011, 10:19 AM
what is a safety voucher. This may be some company specific thing. We have a program like that at the bank I work at but it doesn't cover concert tickets.

Inthecolumbiagorge
03-24-2011, 10:26 AM
what is a safety voucher. This may be some company specific thing. We have a program like that at the bank I work at but it doesn't cover concert tickets.

My husband works at a landfill for Republic Services. I had no idea these silly vouchers covered concerts, and to think I give them away to the other people he works with because I did not want to deal with it:-(((