PDA

View Full Version : We have a Car Camping Spot but need a Ride from San Francisco for 2

AgentRouge
03-23-2011, 10:47 PM
We're a pair of room mates, male and female in our 20s looking for a ride down to the festival from San Francisco. We have a car camping spot but the car we meant to use died so we're kind of stuck in a rut.

Just exploring our options as the day gets closer. We have a rest stop set up in LA if needed just 2 hrs away from the festival. We would preferably like to get there Thursday night to set up and what not, you are welcome to camp with us!

We'll pitch in for gas and are very open to anything. I'll totally pack lunches for the trip down too. Please message me if you've got room! Thanks for reading

zquinn3
03-24-2011, 06:35 AM
Hey, were in the exact opposite boat. Two friends have a car but no camping spot. We live in sacramento and wouldn't mind stopping by in sf. One problem is that we are trying to drive down wed instead of thrusday. If your willing to drive down wed and allow us to camp with you. I'll throw in a room at a hotel the night of wed. Better to be all rested up a day early instead of exhausted from a 9 hr car ride. Btw my friend and I are both 20 and male. In my opinion were pretty cool cats. Pm me with your phone number and well def set something up.
Zach

wmillik
03-25-2011, 05:36 PM
I'm going down on Thursday and back on Monday. I have a camping spot so door to door service. Walt