PDA

View Full Version : let's hang out with other gays

knatty
03-22-2011, 08:55 PM
hey fellow coachellers,

so me and my friend mark are both gay and we're coming down from vancouver on thursday morning for coachella (he's 29, i'm 26 btw). problem is, we both have fairly different taste and i'm pretty sure we're gonna be split up a lot of the time.

so we're just looking to meet some other compatible ppl to go to some of the shows with and/or party afterwards.

we're doing tent camping together and we've got some people lined up to adopt, but we figure a larger group would be cool, so this is an open line to any other gays (or non-gays for that matter!) in their 20s-30s and looking for a few extra ppl to hang out with/go to the shows with/whatever.

I'm there for: kanye, the strokes, death from above, animal collective, bss, scissor sisters, tallest man on earth, cut copy, sleigh bells, etc.

he's there for: kanye, robyn, arcade fire, interpol, some dancey shit, etc.

you can find me at facebook.com/kaleim

pm me if you're gonna friend me tho.

thanks, and dont forget to be awesome.

Stickjohn
03-24-2011, 09:40 AM
Watch out for these gays
http://www.coachella.com/forum/showthread.php?t=44852

baily
03-24-2011, 10:09 AM
BOY WOULD I - could we have butt love in the porto john...I'll bring some lotion..it makes me soft and slippery...smelling all those turds makes me horny knowing how many asses have been in there....Mmmmmm

I shave once a year and my ass should be really hairy by then...you could pretend it's a jungle and you are a wild monkey looking for a treat. Jump vine to vine till you get your prize (and mine).

Look for me I'll be the guy looking for you

Stickjohn
03-24-2011, 01:34 PM
Another idea - Your Official 2011 Gay/Straight Camping Party! (http://coachella.com/forum/showthread.php?t=43064&page=2)

gaypalmsprings
03-24-2011, 06:29 PM
The Official 2011 Gay Orgy® (http://coachella.com/forum/showthread.php?t=44362)

PotVsKtl
03-25-2011, 09:08 AM
Gays are the worst.

baily
03-25-2011, 09:13 AM
Gays are the worst.

O thop it

PotVsKtl
03-25-2011, 09:19 AM
Whereas you're just an idiot.

Neighborhood Creep
03-25-2011, 11:15 AM
BOY WOULD I - could we have butt love in the porto john...I'll bring some lotion..it makes me soft and slippery...smelling all those turds makes me horny knowing how many asses have been in there....Mmmmmm

I shave once a year and my ass should be really hairy by then...you could pretend it's a jungle and you are a wild monkey looking for a treat. Jump vine to vine till you get your prize (and mine).

Can we get a ban?

Paddy O'Furniture
03-25-2011, 11:17 AM

Galactically stupid. You shouldn't try your hand at humor anymore. You suck at it.

cuauhtemoc723
03-25-2011, 12:08 PM
fully support this thread. friends are awesome. and gay ones are inherently gay :D

skittlez86
03-25-2011, 12:12 PM
The ignorance in this thread is sad :(

cuauhtemoc723
03-25-2011, 12:14 PM
The ignorance in this thread is sad :(

ignorance is sad period. but you know what, i've kinda gotten used to people being jerks on this site. i wrote/ranted about it on another post. i think it's the anonymity of message boards.

whatever, life is beautiful ;)

skittlez86
03-25-2011, 01:39 PM
ignorance is sad period. but you know what, i've kinda gotten used to people being jerks on this site. i wrote/ranted about it on another post. i think it's the anonymity of message boards.

whatever, life is beautiful ;)

I would just expect different on a message board regarding such a love-friendly event.

The weekend will be amazing regardless :)

cuauhtemoc723
03-25-2011, 02:55 PM
I would just expect different on a message board regarding such a love-friendly event. The weekend will be amazing regardless :)

i completely agree. still, there's a lot of douchery going on here (as well as most other message boards). but, like you said, it is going to be a great weekend. coachella is know for it's pleasant vibe and generally nice audience. there are jerks, but they are the minority.

YAY! FUN!