PDA

View Full Version : dazed & confused... 3 vip, 2 camping, marriot & more

flybynight247
03-22-2011, 05:51 PM
No good deed goes unpunished... so I surprised some friends by getting us all VIP tix... 4 total... 2 camping passes, 1 companion car pass and killer exec suite reservations at the palm desert Marriott. The hotel was backup if the weather was crappy or people wanted nicer accommodations. I can cancel those up to 3 days prior so no problem there. The 2... technically 3 with the living room and foldaway bed... room suite sleeps 6.... and that's a great place to live large.

anyway, yeah, killer setup... I even have a large conversion van that is the bomb for camping... bbq,bathroom,stove,tv,sleeps 4,shower,fridge... sink... the works. The idea was to stuff it into one space and make the other a tent or patio area (yes with a small token car there as well.) I got the van preapproved by coachella.

All of my friends either flaked or said it was too expensive (keep in mind I was footing the hotel bill at 1k per night.) Sorta ungrateful. So I either want to be adopted or Do some adopting...

I am a very cool dude and want an awesome coachella experience... I have to meet some cool peeps pronto or this all goes to waste. Of course I would love to meet 3 hot chicks, take lots of pics and post them on Facebook for my flaky lame Ass friends to see... dorks don't know how to party. I would be your coachella bodyguard Haha.

Since that prob won't happen, 3 normal and nice people would be cool to meet too... email me at help@fglegal.com and give me some awesome suggestions... most creative and convincing wins...

Thanks

Bud Luster
03-22-2011, 06:15 PM
Here's an awesome suggestion. Creatively and convincingly fuck right off. Do I win?

wstsidela
03-22-2011, 06:32 PM
LOL @ three hot chicks. Good luck, Maynard.

flybynight247
03-22-2011, 07:31 PM
Here's an awesome suggestion. Creatively and convincingly fuck right off. Do I win?

Well, let's see. The suggestion isn't awesome, it's typical, unintelligent, and boring. Ironically, it's not creative either... and I'm not sure how someone can "convincingly" fuck off, given that fuck off usually means disappear. That said, disappearing is disappearing... you either do it or you don't... not really a convincing way to do it. Poor diction dork.

Obviously, I'm not disappearing ... so there goes that too.

Nope, you'd have to up that IQ a bit to win here "Bud".

:)

Maynard

Stickjohn
03-22-2011, 08:17 PM
^ Tool?

Emma Ocean
03-22-2011, 09:10 PM
fuck all y'all I'm putting my hand up.
B'oh.

Bud Luster
03-23-2011, 07:22 PM
Well, let's see. The suggestion isn't awesome, it's typical, unintelligent, and boring. Ironically, it's not creative either... and I'm not sure how someone can "convincingly" fuck off, given that fuck off usually means disappear. That said, disappearing is disappearing... you either do it or you don't... not really a convincing way to do it. Poor diction dork.

Obviously, I'm not disappearing ... so there goes that too.

Nope, you'd have to up that IQ a bit to win here "Bud".

:)

Maynard

/\/\/\ This post is a non example of fucking off convincingly. I'm really sorry that no one will kiss your ass to "win" the privilege of hanging out with you. I'm sure that you really are a "very cool dude," with a "killer setup," or "a great place to live large." I can't figure out for the life of me why your friends wouldn't want to go with you.

flybynight247
03-24-2011, 06:18 PM
/\/\/\ This post is a non example of fucking off convincingly. I'm really sorry that no one will kiss your ass to "win" the privilege of hanging out with you. I'm sure that you really are a "very cool dude," with a "killer setup," or "a great place to live large." I can't figure out for the life of me why your friends wouldn't want to go with you.

REALLY "Bud"? You've been here for 4 years, posted over 4000 times, and obviously have an online life much larger than your actual one... and you're critical of my post? Brilliant. I mean, you're in every section of this board blindly posting like a tween on crack with no life. Seriouly, you need to put down the keyboard, step away from the computer and get a life.

You can start by not hijacking threds that have nothing to do with you. Obviously, after your many years on this board I doubt you're hard up for tickets. So why are you even here? Who's the one with no life? At least my friends exist in human form...

As for my post, which you so politely just said "fuck off" to because you had nothing better to do, here's the scoop... they did flake because they didn't want to pay, which I understand, but the particular few that did didn't do it honestly, citing other reasons. I also understand that. Bygones.

I like to make the weekend kinda high end... so, I'm merely looking for some new people that like to do it that way, that's all. And fyi, it has worked... and I'm meeting a couple different groups on here to share both camping site and hotel suite. Ironically, when we looked up each other on facebook, a couple are mutal friends with the ones that flaked. Funny stuff, small world.

I know you want to appear witty, intelligent and cool... but your existence and comments here are not only lame, but really a waste of space for people actually using this section and thread for its main purpose: to connect people with tickets to those without and vice versa.

Are we clear Bud, or do you want to make your 4611th post of meaningless drabble to impress the remaing few that ever wander into this little place... a place you obvious call home.

Drinkey McDrinkerstein
03-24-2011, 06:25 PM
Not that i agree with what Bud said, but 4000 posts over 4 years is less than 3 posts a day, which could be accomplished in much less than 5 minutes a day, easily.

...says the guy with 10,000 posts in 2 years

Wheres the beef?
03-24-2011, 06:30 PM
Has it been 2 years already?

Wheres the beef?
03-24-2011, 06:37 PM
REALLY "Bud"? You've been here for 4 years, posted over 4000 times, and obviously have an online life much larger than your actual one... and you're critical of my post? Brilliant. I mean, you're in every section of this board blindly posting like a tween on crack with no life. Seriouly, you need to put down the keyboard, step away from the computer and get a life.

I can't stand behind Bud's negativity because I don't understand it (maybe sick of all the personal ads?).

But, making fun of someone for having 4000 posts in 4 years on a "message board" does little to make you look cool. Truth be told, many of the people here with 5000+ posts are friends. We hang out and know each other beyond this message board. It's just a convenient place for us to talk and share information. None of my friends, or Bud's friends left us holding the bag on a "killer set up". Maybe you should have a little humility. Or put your stunna shades back on I dont care.

Also, does Freid and Goldsman A.P.L.C know you use their email to do personal stuff? Should I send you e-mails about topics of a questionable nature?

flybynight247
03-24-2011, 07:11 PM
[QUOTE=kingsblend420;2084011]I can't stand behind Bud's negativity because I don't understand it (maybe sick of all the personal ads?).

But, making fun of someone for having 4000 posts in 4 years on a "message board" does little to make you look cool. Truth be told, many of the people here with 5000+ posts are friends. We hang out and know each other beyond this message board. It's just a convenient place for us to talk and share information. None of my friends, or Bud's friends left us holding the bag on a "killer set up". Maybe you should have a little humility. Or put your stunna shades back on I dont care.
QUOTE]

At least you didn't introduce yourself with a nice proper "fuck off" like your "friend" bud, so I respect that.

But you do realize the general populuation would find Bud's rude and foul introduction into a thread he has nothing to do with more offensive and insulting (eg, wrong) than me noting he posts frequently. And while you might sing Kumbaya with each other here 3 or 4 times a day, and consider that normal, that still is not the purpose of this thread or this section...

And this section definitely doens't have to do with measuring the depths of your online friendship with each other... or trying to get into a personal pissying match with a stranger over whose friends are better... haha.

You can email me anything you like... it's not a problem. But again, I don't see the purpose unless you too are interested in tickets like Bud... :)

flybynight247
03-24-2011, 07:17 PM
Not that i agree with what Bud said, but 4000 posts over 4 years is less than 3 posts a day, which could be accomplished in much less than 5 minutes a day, easily.

...says the guy with 10,000 posts in 2 years

That made total sense!

until I did the math... 5 minutes a day... 4 years... 365x5x4years... holy crap, that's 121 hours of your life on the Coachella board !!!

That's normal????

Drinkey McDrinkerstein
03-24-2011, 07:21 PM
That made total sense!

until I did the math... 5 minutes a day... 4 years... 365x5x4years... holy crap, that's 121 hours of your life on the Coachella board !!!

That's normal????

How much time a day do you spend watching television?

tessalasset
03-24-2011, 07:38 PM
Are you a lawyer?

Subaru2Coachella
03-24-2011, 09:49 PM
Sometimes I don't have enough drama in my life, so I come here. Thank you for this. I'm excited for the next post! Keep it going guys!

Dustin da DnB Soulja
03-24-2011, 09:58 PM
fuck all y'all I'm putting my hand up.
B'oh.

Did you just say BOH?

Like... really?

Justin170
03-24-2011, 10:14 PM
This thread went from Poop to awesome! ;)

Emma Ocean
03-24-2011, 10:42 PM
Did you just say BOH?

Like... really?

BOH SELEKTA :afu

Bee_troots
03-24-2011, 10:59 PM
Haha hey op don't listen to these faggots they give everybody shit XD they just want you to throw it back XD

Dustin da DnB Soulja
03-25-2011, 12:17 AM
BOH SELEKTA :afu

You're my favorite show pony =)

Emma Ocean
03-25-2011, 01:11 AM
You're my favorite show pony =)

Yeah well, you're only human... :winkiss

Bud Luster
03-26-2011, 09:01 AM
So... do I get to hang out with you or not?