PDA

View Full Version : If you need a place to stay... you may have found it ;)

thequeen637
03-21-2011, 11:29 PM
Hey guys

Well If you still are in need of a place to stay I have a house with room available!!! The condo is located in palm desert about 10-15 min away. It's a 2br and 2bath but it sleep 8 comfortably with roll out beds so I have been told by the owner. It's on a resort so plenty of pools and spas to chill in as well as other activities. Currently it's me and my bf... Our friends weren't able to get tickets so now we have this big awesome house but no one to party with. We are just looking for cool people to enjoy the weekend/party with. Let me know if you are in interested we will be staying Thursday 4/14-Monday 4/18.*
Thanks ;)

MaxMorphos
03-22-2011, 01:16 AM
Sounds like me! 23/m who will be driving down from San Francisco.

Working professional, chill, respectful, mature for my age.

Like many others, my friends were caught off-guard by the fast sell-out, and I am left flying solo this year...looking forward to Kanye, Ratatat, Crystal Castles, and brand new stuff I haven't yet heard of.

Feel free to check out my Facebook below and let me know if you have any questions. I may be able to bring more people in to share if they know I have a solid lead. Thanks!

MaxMorphos
03-22-2011, 01:17 AM
Almost forgot: http://www.facebook.com/maxniu

bdong
03-22-2011, 09:46 AM
Hey, my GF and I are currently trying to transfer reservations from our hotel, it was a bit too far away for our tastes. (20mi.) I am in the process of finding other accommodations, We are 24m/21f very responsible and respectful working students. Very self sufficient and easy to get along with. Hell, we'll even sleep on the floor if we have to :) PM me some more info if ya can. THANKS!!
-brandon