PDA

View Full Version : ~ALL ACCESS Passes/Wristbands-HELP~

rhpsychiatry
03-21-2011, 06:56 PM
Looking for 1-4 All ACCESS/Artist/Backstage wristbands!! LEGIT ONLY!!

Email me if you have some for sale.

rhpsychiatry@hotmail.com

Peace!

citizenerased
03-21-2011, 06:57 PM
What the hell is an all access wristband?

Stickjohn
03-21-2011, 07:06 PM
Special model for people with hard to fit wrists.

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR_apuIyznGgrlnZWk69JnU2uUAMWSaW VWZTvkZWo9tlakktXXFRQ

rhpsychiatry
03-21-2011, 07:27 PM
They are the Artists/Sidestage wristbands. I am going with my 4 year old and that is the ONLY way to attend without going crazy!!!

psychic friend
03-21-2011, 07:46 PM
everything changed this year buddy. good luck

rhpsychiatry
03-21-2011, 07:57 PM
Yeah-isn't instituting UBER high security procedures a big BUZZ KILL!!! I mean "THE" MUSIC FESTIVAL-Woodstock-was free!!!

With this type of line-up and these kind of cavity searching security precautions-COACHELLA may soon be extinct!

frozen pilgrim
03-21-2011, 07:59 PM
uh, sure bud, sure it will.

bobert
03-21-2011, 08:05 PM
I mean "THE" MUSIC FESTIVAL-Woodstock-was free!!!

With this type of line-up and these kind of cavity searching security precautions-COACHELLA may soon be extinct!

Woodstock was a disorganized clusterfuck and the only reason it was free was because 500,000 people showed up and they couldn't build a fence in time to secure the venue. Which would you rather bring your four-year old kid to?

choice cat
03-21-2011, 08:10 PM
please tell me they'll be cracking down harder on gate crashers this year.

boyalien0
03-21-2011, 08:11 PM
Why in the name of fuck are you bringing a four-year-old to Coachella anyway? I fucking hate you people, you're horrible parents.

baily
03-21-2011, 09:10 PM
Why in the name of fuck are you bringing a four-year-old to Coachella anyway? I fucking hate you people, you're horrible parents.

I've seen VERY responsible parents at Coachella. They have fun with their kids, give them ear plugs let them dance around and enjoy the food and atmosphere.

I took my son who was 4 one year and he had a blast seeing the robot and all the Artist items. We hung around the main stage and danced. I took him home after a fun afternoon (and a lot of sunscreen later). He wanted to go back every day. I was able to take him 2 days and it was a blast.

There is nothing wring with taking a kid. Stay away from the speakers, apply lots of sunscreen, have plenty of water, ear plugs and a fun attitude.

I have not seen one parent there with their kid being irresponsible...and that's a good sign.

brfilora
03-22-2011, 07:09 AM

rhpsychiatry@hotmail.com

Peace!

Here you go. Hope you've got $5,000-$10,000 to shell out.
http://www.coachella.com/camping/safari

"Purchasing these special luxury accommodations include 2 ALL ACCESS "guest" wristbands with special shuttles taking you inside the venue. "

***I imagine this is the only way that you can "legitimately" purchase "all-access" wristbands

Dustin da DnB Soulja
03-22-2011, 07:23 AM

eeevvvveerrrryyyyyy-thhhhiiiiinnnnggggggggggggg

dekelou
03-22-2011, 09:28 AM

Totally disagree with you. Being a responsible parent (like Baily), music festivals and concerts can be a great place to take kids. Being a "horrible parent" is a personal matter- someone can be an irresponsible jackass with their kids whether or not they are at Coachella.

And most parents I see at Coachella are responsible- I've never seen kids up front against the speakers, playing with Aidz needlez in the Sahara, or running with scissors.

Personally it bugs me when parents complain about people smoking around their kids at festivals. Seriously, just move your kids somewhere else.

rhpsychiatry
03-22-2011, 06:48 PM
WOW Boyalien0 such anger! Are you mad because your parents never took you to festival as a child? Why such a hater-there are so few kids there I can't imagine how they interfere at all with your experience-unless of course you worry that you accidentally stumble over one in sloppy drunken stupor.
Guess what? I hate people that hate other people for no reason whatsoever!

Stickjohn
03-22-2011, 08:26 PM
from April 2007:

I am looking to buy backstage/sidestage passes from anyone willing to sell!!
HELP!! It for my kids-seriously!
rhpsychiatry@hotmail.com

manda panda
03-26-2011, 02:20 PM
from April 2007:

HHAAAAAAAAAhahahaa

VigoTheCarpathian
03-26-2011, 03:38 PM

Oh, well something I'm counting on better not have changed or I'm going to be one pissed sucker at home.

Harrisment
03-26-2011, 04:02 PM
Guess what? I hate people that hate other people for no reason whatsoever!

To be fair I think he was pretty upfront that the reason he hates you is because you're bringing a kid to Coachella.

rhpsychiatry
03-26-2011, 08:25 PM
from April 2007:

For Stickjohn and the other brainiacs out there--it is entirely possible to actually have more than 1 child!! i.e. in 2007 AND in 2011--hard to believe isn't it!

rhpsychiatry
03-26-2011, 08:32 PM
To be fair I think he was pretty upfront that the reason he hates you is because you're bringing a kid to Coachella.

I am not sure how having a child is a reason to hate someone...
Maybe I should reconsider the whole-kid at Coachella idea-now that I know that so many angry, infantile and maladjusted-'I hate my parents'-wanna be adults attend!

PenisMuncher
03-26-2011, 10:23 PM
I am not sure how having a child is a reason to hate someone...
Maybe I should reconsider the whole-kid at Coachella idea-now that I know that so many angry, infantile and maladjusted-'I hate my parents'-wanna be adults attend!
I think he was just expressing concern for your child, which is a good thing! I mean, he expressed it in an angry way, but you could also twist that around and say "good to know there are people at Coachella who care about the safety of kids like mine". Depending on how you go about things, Coachella can be dangerous for kids after all.

Of course if you do it right it's totally fine, so there's no reason not to bring your kid there. I wish my parents brought me to festivals like Coachella when I was little instead of leaving me to discover music 100% on my own.

TomAz
03-28-2011, 07:31 AM

I take it you're not an actual psychologist.

tessalasset
03-28-2011, 08:38 AM
Hah.

nahuatldream
03-28-2011, 10:39 AM
I take it you're not an actual psychologist.

Psychiatrist?

tessalasset
03-28-2011, 11:01 AM
That's what he meant.

creithel
04-01-2011, 11:15 PM
i know someone who has them.....
actually a whole box of them....
its the contractor that builds the stages, but sadly he wont give any to you, the restrictions are strict and he only gives them to his son and 2 of his friends.
TRUST ME you will have no luck finding someone that wants to sell them.

Wheres the beef?
04-02-2011, 12:04 AM
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_3WR0Ht8c2e4/SkDqIx0iS1I/AAAAAAAAADE/P-ECMxzxLlg/s320/successful_troll.jpg

TheScenestar
04-05-2011, 11:56 AM

rhpsychiatry@hotmail.com

Peace!

You got your wish! BUY BUY BUY: http://www.coachella.com/forum/showthread.php?t=47163

icnaxx
04-05-2011, 12:47 PM
You got your wish! BUY BUY BUY: http://www.coachella.com/forum/showthread.php?t=47163

thx for the bump!