PDA

View Full Version : !!!2 girls with car camping pass need a lift from LAX to COACHELLA!!!

marmancu
03-21-2011, 03:08 PM
HELLO!
To anyone who could help us out:
We are getting into LAX around 7:20 pm on the 14th and we desperately need a ride from the airport to Indio (approx. 90 miles away) so we can make it to the camp sites before they close which is at 2 am, and they don't re-open until 10 am. We also have a car camping pass that we bought from the girl who was originally going to drive us, but ended up selling her ticket...the only problem is, now we need a car in order to use this pass!!!
We would obviously pitch in for gas and what not.
Please let us know if you're interested ASAP because we really need a ride and you need a camping pass!!!

zquinn3
03-22-2011, 12:35 AM
I pm you. Check it out let me know. Zach

Mr_MACRAMENTO
03-22-2011, 11:28 AM
A girl from Brazil and I r coming down from sacramento that morning. think we could pick u up tHURSDAY FROM LAX!!
-Brando

zquinn3
03-22-2011, 12:52 PM
Hey Brando. If your selling a camping pass and coming thru Sacramento I'll def buy one off ya. Let me know. Zach.

Mr_MACRAMENTO
03-22-2011, 01:15 PM
yeah, pm your phone number ill call u l8er when i get it!! 916!!!!!

justfortodaybjm
03-26-2011, 02:20 AM
I have a pass but my girlfriends also are willing to take their cars and pick you ladies up… its a total of 6 of us 1 guy (me and 6 girls)

MANBEAST
03-28-2011, 04:21 PM
Hello. My name is Isaac. I'm 26yrs old and will be driving up to coachella from San Diego with a friend of mine, Aimee, she's 24yrs old. We finally got tickets and have nowhere to stay. We'll have plenty of room in my car for you two and your stuff. We'd be leaving San Diego around 7pm on Thursday and could swing by and pick u guys up. Ive been to coachella three times and camped everytime. Its great, she's been once and camped. Hopefully we can help eachother out and have a blast, otherwise we're gonna end up sleeping in my car in a walmart parking lot and I promised myself I'd never do that. ok let me know we have facebook so you can see we're real people. Thanks and enjoy yo selves.

isaacmendez1@gmail.com