PDA

View Full Version : I, like too many other people, need a camping pass.

whatyouknow
03-21-2011, 10:45 AM
I've held off making a thread but wristbands are almost sent out.

orders at fulfillment center now. labels printing and shipping beginning SOON

I'm in dire need of a camping pass. Going with 2-3 other people. This'll be my first (of hopefully very many) Coachellas and after camping sold out I immediately put my festival passes on reserve. Looking for ANY type of camping so if you could help me out that'd be great! Thanks!

discobotica
03-21-2011, 10:48 AM
you could always purchase one on ebay and split the price 3 or 4 ways with your homies..........I believe you to be a day late and a dollar short around here, but good luck anyways!

whatyouknow
03-21-2011, 11:10 AM
That's gonna be the plan if I don't find one for face value. Buying an ebay/craigslist pass wouldn't but so bad, but I figured I'd try and see if anyone was selling there's on here for close to face first though.

Mr_MACRAMENTO
03-21-2011, 11:56 AM
if you can find or sell 1 festie pass for face then i have car camping pass for face 4 u that i will hold

whatyouknow
03-21-2011, 12:24 PM
if you can find or sell 1 festie pass for face then i have car camping pass for face 4 u that i will hold

I appreciate this!

brematale111
03-21-2011, 12:32 PM
dude I highly recommend the afterhours campsite, I camped there last year and again this year, you really can't beat the atmosphere and the shuttles to and from the festival.

whatyouknow
03-21-2011, 12:52 PM
Thanks. I've checked them out and even sent Albert an email a little while ago. I'll probably be camping there if all else fails, but like I said for my first Coachella I was hoping to camp onsite (for better or worse). Albert & crew are definitely providing an excellent service though.

whatyouknow
03-21-2011, 07:10 PM
Lol, I thought we were going to wait til the passes arrived. Plus you're in NorCal and a trade is a bit tougher to do between a distance. So I'd rather just purchase a pass outright. Didn't know you had already sold it though ='[ We haven't even gotten the passes yet!

ApparentlyMarylee
03-22-2011, 07:10 AM
ebay is averaging 250-300 which isn't SO bad considering that's what you get for waiting/not layawaying on time. We just paid $300 for ours. Here's hoping I don't get scammed. (wompwomp)

whatyouknow
03-22-2011, 02:40 PM
ebay is averaging 250-300 which isn't SO bad considering that's what you get for waiting/not layawaying on time. We just paid $300 for ours. Here's hoping I don't get scammed. (wompwomp)

That's gonna be the plan if I don't find one for face value. Buying an ebay/craigslist pass wouldn't but so bad, but I figured I'd try and see if anyone was selling there's on here for close to face first though.

I guess this is what I "deserve" for not buying the tickets earlier. Thanks for your help anyway though, I suppose.

ashleysmashley
03-25-2011, 03:59 PM
i have a camping pass for sale! email me at anorwick@gmail.com or seancarver@yahoo.com (my bf's email) if you still need one :)