PDA

View Full Version : Need a drive? SACRAMENTO AREA TO INDIO! I have room for 1 or 2!

Brentw0
03-19-2011, 05:41 PM
Hey Guys & Girls. Here’s my situation…

I’m making an epic journey from Calgary (Canada) with two others but I’m dropping them off in Sacramento as they were not able to get Coachella tix. I’ll be driving from Sacramento to Palm Springs (picking up a friend at the airport) to Indio and I’m hoping I can have some company for the drive!

So, departing the Sacramento area (I’ll pick you up where ever) Wednesday night to arrive in Palm Springs mid morning for a quick stop at the airport (and probably a Walmart) then off to line up for Camping. I probably only have room for 1 person with gear, or 2 people with limited baggage.

A bit about me… The name’s Brent. 25 male. Working professional (Aviation). Very laidback, responsible and respectful. Looking forward to seeing The Black Keys, Chemical Bros, Arcade Fire, BSS, Death From Above, Gogol Bordello, among many others. The vehicle, a 2006 Pontiac G6 GT (my baby) 4 door sedan. Very comfy!

Anyway, if you think you’d be interested or have any questions, just PM me and we’ll chat. As for compensation, name your price.

Thanks,

Brent

* This is not an offer to share my camping spot. This is just for the drive to the festival. Sorry, no return drive available.

jeremymontano
03-20-2011, 05:09 PM
Hey my name is Jeremy Montano. I'm from San Jose Cali and I would like to ride with you. I'll have ends on gas!!! my email is jeremymontano19@yahoo.com

Mr_MACRAMENTO
03-21-2011, 12:35 AM
pm sent