PDA

View Full Version : First coachella

thefonz
01-22-2007, 05:19 PM
1 question for anyone that has been to this before

I'll be flying from canada with 3 of my friends, and bringing "stuff" over the boarder is sketchy, How hard is it to find some bud and some acid or E at coachella?

Also how expensive is food there, and can u bring in your own food and water in? in like a cooler or something of that sort?

thx in advance

daniel
01-22-2007, 10:53 PM
I have no idea about procurement of "stuff"

You cannot bring food or drinks in. Once inside the venue, food runs $7-$12 for a meal. $2 for bottles of water.

Robosexual
01-23-2007, 11:19 AM
For "stuff", just look on the ground. My friend and I found a bag of weed. Another friend dropped his bag of 'shrooms while standing in line to get in. When people are high they loose their "stuff".

Inthecolumbiagorge
03-30-2010, 05:41 PM

I'll be flying from canada with 3 of my friends, and bringing "stuff" over the boarder is sketchy, How hard is it to find some bud and some acid or E at coachella?

Also how expensive is food there, and can u bring in your own food and water in? in like a cooler or something of that sort?

thx in advance

So...there is lots of "stuff" around but be COOL! There are undercover cops there....not a great big presence but they are there and there are stories on this board about people being arrested for just smoking a joint. Mostly they are looking for selling so most people might not be adverse to sharing but selling could be an issue.

Bring food if you are camping. Buying prepared food there all 3 days will kill the pocket book. Can't bring food into concert venue.
Anyone with a bracelet can go into camping however so you can come and go during the day to your camp spot....eat drink and be merry when you need to and rock it out when you need to.
Hope that helps!

lizng
03-30-2010, 05:51 PM
whoa, go easy on the search function unless you plan on sending Bill and Ted back to 07 to 'splain some stuff.

Josh06_7
03-30-2010, 06:06 PM
Im in the same boat as you... Im flying in and don't want to risk security... :S

Stickjohn
03-30-2010, 06:27 PM
It's easy to find. They have barrels of stuff by all the entrances.

thagorillaz
03-30-2010, 10:27 PM
It's easy to find. They have barrels of stuff by all the entrances.

hahahhaahahah oh safe surrender bins.
-tim

weezy f baby
03-30-2010, 10:31 PM

thx in advance

smuggle "stuff" across the boarder. be a bad ass. enjoy the adrenaline rush.

crimethinker
03-30-2010, 10:40 PM
whoa, go easy on the search function unless you plan on sending Bill and Ted back to 07 to 'splain some stuff.

Haha, this made no sense to me at first.