PDA

View Full Version : Are You Coachella Worthy?

TheTokenGinger
03-17-2011, 12:04 PM
So here's the brief backstory...
After puchasing a few tickets for friends and myself, one of my friends can no longer come this year because of conflicts with school. If my math is correct, this leaves me with 1 extra ticket.

Here is where your worthiness comes into question folks. After a casual conversation with friends, we've decided that simply selling the ticket just isn't enough. This ticket should go to someone truly worthy of attenting. So how do I decide who this is? Well in the long time I've creeped this forum but never really registered or posted, I've witnessed some interesting items sold and traded for tickets and whatnot. So the suggestion was made I auction off the ticket. No auction for cash(I want $310, no more, no less. This is what I paid for it). This will be an auction for $310 plus the most unique item or service you have to barter with. Cash value is not a measure of uniqueness, and cash itself is not unique. So, if your thinking of offering more money, fuck off and go piss it away on ebay.

One week from today, I will review all offers, which can be posted here, or sent in a message. I will pick that lucky person, and they can choose whether they want the ticket mailed to them, pick it up from me(phoenix valley, az), or meet somewhere outside of indio with it Thursday afternoon before the fest.

A few things to be discouraged and/or kept in mind... festival enhancers are not as enique of an offer as some of you Etards might think. Outside of this, no offer is too outrageous or too insignificant. Although, if you offer me a starbucks gift card, ill likely just not even bother to keep reading your offer.

Good luck Coachellians and see you all in 29 days!!!

PlayaDelWes
03-17-2011, 12:11 PM
You may want to specify. Is this for face value or are you trying to get face value + other stuff?

What about first selling the pass for face value and then bartering for items you need as a separate transaction?

Or are you already including other stuff in addition to the pass?

TheTokenGinger
03-17-2011, 12:14 PM
Given the uniqueness of the winning offer. An addition bonus of joining our camp will be offered as well. But this is not a guarantee, only a possibility.

insbordnat
03-17-2011, 12:33 PM
Like PDW pointed out, it's unclear whether you are wanting face value or something else as a sweetener. My guess is you want the $310 in cash plus something else of value, which creates total consideration received in excess of the face value of the ticket = scalping.

If you want to do this legitimately, determine FMV of the item to be bartered for, back that out of $310, and accept the difference in cash.

Otherwise, you're really no better than the other scalpers out there.

EDIT: And might I add your title is misleading. This isn't about somebody being Coachella "worthy", but rather you receiving enough value for an item or service to create an exchange. Someone who is "worthy" has a need/story to tell/bad circumstance/uncanny musical taste.

Caifan
03-17-2011, 12:42 PM
Why don't you just give it away in exchange for awesomely really good karma, I'm just saying buddy.

Caifan
03-17-2011, 12:44 PM
I'm just saying

TheTokenGinger
03-17-2011, 12:54 PM
You're correct in some points. Incorrect in others.

First off, this is for 310 AND the most unique item or service. I don't understand where the confusion is? Secondly, the objective of scalping is to make a profit. Selling my ticket at face value then offering up the opportunity to present an invaluable item or service is clearly not an intelligent scalping technique. I'm merely doing this for a story. Perhaps a person is a painter, and wishes to offer one of their works. Unless this person is a well known painter, I'm fairly certain resale value on this item would go for about 3 dollars at my grandmothers next neighborhood garage sale(no offense to artists out there). Although this particular item holds no cash value, it will seriously be considered as the top offer merely because of its uniqueness.

Although I agree I should point out who I believe makes someone coachella worthy. I'm looking for uniqueness as a whole. A painter, a musician, or any unique hobby or activity you can think of. If some OC douche wants to sell me on a signed copy of his avenged sevenfold album, I'm gunna pray he chokes on a dick and drowns himself in a bathtub, and he's most certainly not getting my ticket.

The object or service is supposed to represent the person presenting it. I hope this clears things up.

loubque
03-17-2011, 01:00 PM
This is retarded. If you can find a sucker good on ya.

dilfpot
03-17-2011, 01:11 PM
I agree, I feel that it's a good idea to sell the ticket to someone who you think deserves it. Time for people to prove themselves. :)

BROKENDOLL
03-17-2011, 01:13 PM
Actually, I think it's a cool idea. At this point, where others are selling tickets for $600, (scalping) if someone is able to get a ticket for face value, an extra "thank you gift" would be a nice way of showing your appreciation to the seller for not trying to ream you...

Riflesmile
03-17-2011, 01:46 PM
I agree, I feel that it's a good idea to sell the ticket to someone who you think deserves it. Time for people to prove themselves. :)

The OP isn't offering it someone who deserves it - they are offering it in return for a unique "service or item"

Oh and the AMAZING bonus of the "possibility" of joining their camp.

I pity those who beg only to find out this guy has no spare ticket...

TheTokenGinger
03-17-2011, 02:09 PM
No worries whether I have the ticket or not. Still waiting for the mailman to deliver mine just like everyone else. But ill take a pic of it when it shows up. Lol ill even deliver it with a first place blue ribbon pinned to it. And the maybe to camping is pretty much only if the item or service requires it...

I don't understand where not wanting to give this to any random person is awkward. I don't wanna hear someones sob story as to why you didn't get your ticket. You don't have your ticket and I have an extra. I don't see where the begging part comes from.

thedude15
03-17-2011, 03:40 PM
I will give you ONE high five.

It might even turn out to be a jumping high five (you jumping) depending on how short you are.

So far I am in 1st place :lool

frizzlefry
03-17-2011, 03:43 PM
Basically the first chick who shows tits gets it

thedude15
03-17-2011, 03:46 PM
Basically the first chick who shows tits gets it

"unique item or service "

not really a unique service but surly better than a painting.

TheTokenGinger
03-17-2011, 03:53 PM
Lol just tits? Better have a ROCKIN body... and just to be clear... tits are VERY unique, like snowflakes...

TheTokenGinger
03-17-2011, 03:55 PM
I will give you ONE high five.

It might even turn out to be a jumping high five (you jumping) depending on how short you are.

So far I am in 1st place :lool

Currently you're in 3rd actually... care to sweeten the deal to help your chances? Might I suggest a jumping high five AND our own secret handshake?

TheRotten42
03-17-2011, 03:55 PM
"unique item or service "

not really a unique service but surly better than a painting.

what if she has three tits or a third nipple that makes her pyschic

I will give you the milk crate I found on the first day at my first coachella in 08 and used as a sitting/standing box for the duration of the festival, and yes I still use it today

Media Blitz
03-17-2011, 04:00 PM
Translation: first email offering a blowjob wins.

algunz
03-17-2011, 04:04 PM
I don't need a ticket, but I'll give you a hug. I believe your intentions are PLUR.

PlayaDelWes
03-17-2011, 04:07 PM
PLURSHIT

ferbononi
03-17-2011, 04:20 PM
I'm brazilian...I'm unique somehow!
Tell me it's mine! lol

TheTokenGinger
03-17-2011, 04:45 PM
Translation: first email offering a blowjob wins.

This forum seriously needs a "Like" button....

bobchella
03-17-2011, 04:46 PM
Boardie Cutterbutter needs a ticket!! PM him!

Neighborhood Creep
03-17-2011, 05:11 PM
Ill give you 310 and not rob you as you walk away.

cutterbutter
03-17-2011, 06:50 PM
Boardie Cutterbutter needs a ticket!! PM him!

Why yes I do. I'm glad reddit and these boards are crossing over to find me a ticket for my best friend. She's been going through some hard times with school and family (details I won't go into), and just recently found out she is able to go since prior engagements fell through. It would be greatly appreciate among our group of friends, especially me. And she of course would be in heaven.

As for a unique service, I could bring an extra pop up tent/canopy for you to use during the weekend to better shade your tent from the sun. It's not much, but its nice to have a little extra shade then everyone else. But this part is tough. I'm sure I could think of something else to show my gratitude. Sorry no tits or bj's being offered...

Hairyhenderson
03-17-2011, 08:43 PM
I might be willing to sell it to you for asking price, if, when you come to pick up the wristband on thursday (willcall) you come bearing 2 in-n-out burgers and a medium order of french fries.

PlayaDelWes
03-17-2011, 08:46 PM
^I would include a couple of vanilla shakes just in case.

cutterbutter
03-17-2011, 08:54 PM
Neapolitan shakes ftw.

Hairyhenderson
03-17-2011, 09:02 PM
^ I totally forgot about those. hmm I suppose i would need a drink :)

guedita
03-17-2011, 09:05 PM
Don't listen to HairyHenderson, cutter. He was NewNostalgia and was banned from the board for trying to scalp his ticket.

Hairyhenderson
03-17-2011, 09:11 PM
if it isnt the wicked witch of the wild west. I'm not kidding. If you don't believe me thats cool, it's not going to be very hard to get rid of...

cutterbutter
03-17-2011, 09:35 PM
Thanks for the heads up guedita. I didn't even realize that was directed at me... I just wanted to talk about in n out.

Any real offers/opportunities pm me people. I can't keep up with this ish.

JustSteve
03-17-2011, 09:39 PM
She's been going through some hard times with school and family (details I won't go into), and just recently found out she is able to go since prior engagements fell through

abortion?

i keed.

cutterbutter
03-17-2011, 09:40 PM
Hrmm, no. I could see how you got to that conclusion, but what I said is super vague. More a combination of things then anything. She could use a life pick-me-up.

If i said yes would someone give me a ticket?...

SUSHIXXXXX
03-18-2011, 01:47 PM
I'll give you $310 + one of the following:

-80GB external hard drive packed with pics/videos I've taken of every Coachella since 04. I'm usually near the front for whatever band I'm seeing so these are great pics/vids. Great if you want a nice nostalgic retrospective of the festival over the years.

-I will bring a keyboard to Indio and give you a piano lesson of how to play your favorite song by your favorite Coachella artist.

-I know you're camping, but I can offer an actual house to sleep in, in Indio a couple miles from the venue, if you decide camping is not for you.

Hairyhenderson
03-18-2011, 01:57 PM
Yo sushi, Ill take you on for your offer minus all the gear if you come Bearing 2 In-N-Out burgers with nothing but cheese and a side order of fries. cutterbutter chose to not believe me so it now goes to you. I am not kidding in any way shape or form. If you choose to believe my ridiculous proposal, I guarantee you, you will receive your pass.

I'dDoItAllAgain
03-18-2011, 02:08 PM
So... how much is everyone's dignity worth?

SUSHIXXXXX
03-18-2011, 02:10 PM
Yo sushi, Ill take you on for your offer minus all the gear if you come Bearing 2 In-N-Out burgers with nothing but cheese and a side order of fries. cutterbutter chose to not believe me so it now goes to you. I am not kidding in any way shape or form. If you choose to believe my ridiculous proposal, I guarantee you, you will receive your pass.

Taking you up on your offer is not that big of a risk. Worst case scenario, you flake and I just eat the burgers for lunch. Although they will probably be cold by the time you eat (or dont eat) them.

Hairyhenderson
03-18-2011, 02:21 PM
@i'd do it all again

I didn't really see it that way, it's more so that at the time i posted the original proposal I was insanely hungry and In-N-Out burger is one of my favorite foods on the planet and I never get to have it since I live in The Netherlands. I was thinking of an original fun way to sell the ticket and well I think I found it. I mean if roles were reversed I'd totally be up for it and buy my self some burgers while I was at it. The fact is I never know where an In-N-Out is and when I find one It's almost impossible to get there without a car/license.

@Sushi

as long as they are somewhat warm and not all soggy or spat/jizzed on- the offer stands.

cutterbutter
03-18-2011, 02:22 PM
It's not I don't believe the offer, I just would rather have the wristband in hand before driving out to Indio. Just the chance that something doesn't work out is enough to scare me (and others) away.

TheTokenGinger
03-18-2011, 02:38 PM

-80GB external hard drive packed with pics/videos I've taken of every Coachella since 04. I'm usually near the front for whatever band I'm seeing so these are great pics/vids. Great if you want a nice nostalgic retrospective of the festival over the years.

-I will bring a keyboard to Indio and give you a piano lesson of how to play your favorite song by your favorite Coachella artist.

-I know you're camping, but I can offer an actual house to sleep in, in Indio a couple miles from the venue, if you decide camping is not for you.

hmm.. this offer is interesting... minus the piano lessons... im not musically talented in any way, shape or form. Ill definitely keep this one into consideration with a handful of others. However this turns out, ill still hit you up for those 80gigs most likely to see if we can arrange a trade for other goods.

Penultimate
03-18-2011, 02:44 PM
@i'd do it all again

I didn't really see it that way, it's more so that at the time i posted the original proposal I was insanely hungry and In-N-Out burger is one of my favorite foods on the planet and I never get to have it since I live in The Netherlands. I was thinking of an original fun way to sell the ticket and well I think I found it. I mean if roles were reversed I'd totally be up for it and buy my self some burgers while I was at it. The fact is I never know where an In-N-Out is and when I find one It's almost impossible to get there without a car/license.

@Sushi

as long as they are somewhat warm and not all soggy or spat/jizzed on- the offer stands.

I don't need a ticket or anything else, but I would bring you In-N-Out if there was any way to keep it warm on the 2 hour drive from San Diego.

thewoodenman
03-18-2011, 02:55 PM
I don't need a ticket or anything else, but I would bring you In-N-Out if there was any way to keep it warm on the 2 hour drive from San Diego.

Why get one on the way from San Diego when there is an In N Out right down the road from the fest?

Hairyhenderson
03-18-2011, 03:01 PM
@Penultimate

Thank you, that's genuinely awesome of you!

However I'll be in San Diego 2 days before I head to Coachella, My course of action will probably be straight to OB and get myself some Hodad's which is arguably even better than In-N-Out. See this is why San Diego is my favorite city in the U.S, you people out there are just so damn friendly. I used to watch the show Terriers just to remind me of the beach areas of San Diego. I mean no offense the city is just a city, but the beach area OB,PB etc etc. are just ridiculously relaxed...I don't think i've ever felt so satisfied doing nothing but sitting on my ass and drinking beer.

SUSHIXXXXX
03-18-2011, 03:12 PM
@Penultimate

Thank you, that's genuinely awesome of you!

However I'll be in San Diego 2 days before I head to Coachella, My course of action will probably be straight to OB and get myself some Hodad's which is arguably even better than In-N-Out. See this is why San Diego is my favorite city in the U.S, you people out there are just so damn friendly. I used to watch the show Terriers just to remind me of the beach areas of San Diego. I mean no offense the city is just a city, but the beach area OB,PB etc etc. are just ridiculously relaxed...I don't think i've ever felt so satisfied doing nothing but sitting on my ass and drinking beer.

Actually, the #1 best burger in SD is Rockys in PB. Hodad's tastes like In N Out on steroids and they have those shredded fried bacon patties going for them....but the actual burger meat at Rockys tastes better. So if you're comparing the actual burger, Rockys wins hands down. Yelp it. I've also had the supposed #1 burger in LA at the Apple Pan and I still think Rockys wins hands down.

BTW, any wristband exchange would have to be done somewhere in indio prior to entering the festival area, since they won't let you within 1 mile of the venue without a wristband.

slverstone
03-18-2011, 03:31 PM
Actually, the #1 best burger in SD is Rockys in PB. Hodad's tastes like In N Out on steroids and they have those shredded fried bacon patties going for them....but the actual burger meat at Rockys tastes better.

sorry, but hodad's is way better

slverstone
03-18-2011, 03:34 PM

san diego is pretty awesome! if you are going to hodad's before the fest (like i said in the post before it is the best), you should go down on wednesday afternoon for the ob farmers market. they have awesome stuff, i will be heading down there to stock up on some veggies etc. for the fest.

SUSHIXXXXX
03-18-2011, 03:44 PM
sorry, but hodad's is way better

Hodad's dummys up the burger with huge slices of iceberg lettuce, tomatos and onion, so it makes the burger seem like a monster, but the patty itself is nothing that special. Take all the junk out of the Hodads burger and then compare to Rockys.

Ari The MC
03-18-2011, 04:04 PM
Hey my name is Ari I am a singer/songwriter/rapper. I have been hired to perform as the main stage MC at Joshua Tree Music Festival in 2009 and Harmony Festival 2010. Unfortunately I have no contacts at Coachella. I went to Coachella last year and had a blast walking around singing for people in the campground. If you type in "Ari The MC" and "Coachella" on youtube you can see a video some random person put up of me from last year (plus videos from lots of other festivals).

Anyways, if you sell me your ticket and let me join your camp, I will provide you with hours of entertainment, I have hundreds of original songs ranging from spiritual to political to party music to biblical to gangster raps for every star wars and lord of the rings character. If you want to here a live sample of what I do feel free to call me at 216-410-4259

One Love
Ari

Hairyhenderson
03-18-2011, 04:04 PM
@ sushixxxxx And slvrstone

Ahh this is what I was told and so we did take the trek out there and eventhough rocky's was damnn good, Hodads still is a better burger (I myself get the burger plain just cheese as I am a bit of a vegetable-Nazi) And fact is that Hodad's burgers just like In-N-Out and unlike Rockys burgers are never frozen.

cutterbutter
03-18-2011, 09:47 PM
O hai. Nevermind about it all. kthxbai.

memorycassette
03-18-2011, 10:10 PM
You're correct in some points. Incorrect in others.

First off, this is for 310 AND the most unique item or service. I don't understand where the confusion is? Secondly, the objective of scalping is to make a profit. Selling my ticket at face value then offering up the opportunity to present an invaluable item or service is clearly not an intelligent scalping technique. I'm merely doing this for a story. Perhaps a person is a painter, and wishes to offer one of their works. Unless this person is a well known painter, I'm fairly certain resale value on this item would go for about 3 dollars at my grandmothers next neighborhood garage sale(no offense to artists out there). Although this particular item holds no cash value, it will seriously be considered as the top offer merely because of its uniqueness.

Although I agree I should point out who I believe makes someone coachella worthy. I'm looking for uniqueness as a whole. A painter, a musician, or any unique hobby or activity you can think of. If some OC douche wants to sell me on a signed copy of his avenged sevenfold album, I'm gunna pray he chokes on a dick and drowns himself in a bathtub, and he's most certainly not getting my ticket.

The object or service is supposed to represent the person presenting it. I hope this clears things up.

oh you.:)
yay to whoever gets this.:D
i already got my ticket, but this would have been extremely fun to participate in.:)

memorycassette
03-18-2011, 10:14 PM

hi, i need a place to stayyyyyyyyyyy.
the hotels were booked way before the lineup came out ++ anything that remotely close is 20+ miles away.:((

SUSHIXXXXX
03-19-2011, 10:46 AM
hi, i need a place to stayyyyyyyyyyy.
the hotels were booked way before the lineup came out ++ anything that remotely close is 20+ miles away.:((

Got an extra ticket?

Inthecolumbiagorge
03-19-2011, 11:30 AM
Hey my name is Ari I am a singer/songwriter/rapper. I have been hired to perform as the main stage MC at Joshua Tree Music Festival in 2009 and Harmony Festival 2010. Unfortunately I have no contacts at Coachella. I went to Coachella last year and had a blast walking around singing for people in the campground. If you type in "Ari The MC" and "Coachella" on youtube you can see a video some random person put up of me from last year (plus videos from lots of other festivals).

Anyways, if you sell me your ticket and let me join your camp, I will provide you with hours of entertainment, I have hundreds of original songs ranging from spiritual to political to party music to biblical to gangster raps for every star wars and lord of the rings character. If you want to here a live sample of what I do feel free to call me at 216-410-4259

One Love
Ari

Hey Ginger! I can absolutely guarantee that Ari is amazingly COACHELLA WORTHY! He may not have an external hard drive with Coachella tunes since 2004 (which is a very cool offer by the way:-) but he is a talented musician and an all around great guy. We saw him last year at Coachella when we were waiting in line to get into camping. He had a sandwich board with songs, all original tunes that he created, and you could choose a song from it and he would perform it. He wasn't asking for cash or anything slarmy, just sharing his talent. One of the people with us chose "Poopin in the Woods" and you can check it out here on Youtube:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bGk31fzle48&feature=related
Sorry I can't ever seem to just post the video?

This guy really is amazing and totally Coachella Worthy:-)

jeromesstone
03-19-2011, 12:15 PM
Awesome Ari! Ftmfw.
Poop is funny.

TheTokenGinger
03-19-2011, 04:01 PM
Lol quite familiar with Ari and his unique talent of rapping of fecal matter. This man is certainly in the top rung of contestants! Funny thing is my friends and I were using him as a particular example when we came up with this idea.

Side note/update/fyi/did you know....
No offers for tits and/or sexual offers at all for that matter... I would have expected the coachella free spirits would have flocked to this offer. Honestly, I expected way more offers for drugs and sex but surprisingly my inbox is light of both. Some interesting people on this forum for sure.

Inthecolumbiagorge
03-19-2011, 04:43 PM
Lol quite familiar with Ari and his unique talent of rapping of fecal matter. This man is certainly in the top rung of contestants! Funny thing is my friends and I were using him as a particular example when we came up with this idea.

Side note/update/fyi/did you know....
No offers for tits and/or sexual offers at all for that matter... I would have expected the coachella free spirits would have flocked to this offer. Honestly, I expected way more offers for drugs and sex but surprisingly my inbox is light of both. Some interesting people on this forum for sure.

Oh what a small world! Well, I offered Ari a spot in our car camping mega area and hope he can take us up on it because seriously we would be honored to have him camp with us:-) I wish he would have posted just a day earlier because I could have provided him with a festival pass. I even messaged him on Facebook a couple of months ago to ask him if he was coming this year and he was not sure then. So...even if he is not Coachella worthy enough for your ticket I am hoping we can still find him one! Anyone out there with and extra ticket for a really Coachella Worthy guy let me or Ari know:-) I will get you the cash right away just to make sure he makes it, and I really don't know him, just met him briefly last year waiting in line to get in, but I sure like his work.

ashleysmashley
03-20-2011, 01:58 PM
first of all, i've heard many tales of ari the mc from different festivals that my friends have been to where he wowed them with his skillz :) i hope i get to see him at the fest this year!

second of all, hodads > in n out > rockys. i used to live in sd and i agree that the people there are some of the most friendly and relaxed anywhere!

third of all, i just sent you my offer, ginger :) because i REALLY need a ticket still .. i posted a while ago asking if people had any extras for sale, and i only got pm's from scalpers or people who wanted tonz of $ for theirs.. :(

fourth of all, (fourth of all?) good luck to everyone trying to get a ticket during the final three weeks til the festival!! we're all in the same boat, and i hope everyone who wants to is able to get in and enjoy the weekend!

Cheddar's Cousin
03-21-2011, 11:45 AM
Lol just tits? Better have a ROCKIN body... and just to be clear... tits are VERY unique, like snowflakes...

Unique is an absolute..."VERY unique" is redundant and repetitive.

rileygaga
03-22-2011, 10:53 AM
I will mail you a "2011 Coachella Scrapbook" packed with memories of a weekend that you have so generously provdided. Granted you probably won't be in said scrapbook and it'll hold more sentiment with me than you but it's the token I offer.

Sublime
03-22-2011, 11:08 AM
if you don't give your ticket to ari you're pretty much the biggest jerk alive and I'm gunna pray you choke on a dick and drown yourself in a bathtub

Tandemind
03-22-2011, 11:18 AM

Redundant AND repetitive?

ocbruin84
03-22-2011, 11:31 AM
I believe myself to be Coachella worthy because I actually threw a Coachella-inspired music festival last summer. Search for "Woodystock" on this board for more info. I suppose I could offer you some memorabilia from the event, such as the flyer, some pictures and the promo video. Maybe some live footage of the event. I'd like to do it again maybe in 2012.

I think that's pretty unique.

Cheddar's Cousin
03-22-2011, 01:15 PM

Redundant AND repetitive?

Do I need to say it again?

Tandemind
03-22-2011, 01:24 PM
Obviously.

Mr_MACRAMENTO
03-22-2011, 01:37 PM
So I had no idea this forum was for a ticket for face, but now im into it...
I will provide one of the following with the cost that u paid.
A) An I-phone w/ a shattered screen, this phone still works, and everything!!! I'm broke as well, but worthy, just like this fine apple device!!
B) minifridge with 4 fun paks of chocolate puddin, 24 pack of red bull, a black lite, and a strobe lite w/ the red, blue + green albums as made famous by deadmau5.
C) An Acoustic Guitar with my amazing pick collection.
D) An Audix Microphone, clean
E) My painting Of Lake Tahoe w/ the book "San Francisco Street Art"

I will also smoke u out all weekend with all "organic" hash and weed. I will even bring a generator for the weekend if u choose package B.
I've been to Coachella Once and don't wanna miss this1!!!
_peace
-Brandon the unemployed

Harrisment
03-22-2011, 01:38 PM
if you don't give your ticket to ari you're pretty much the biggest jerk alive and I'm gunna pray you choke on a dick and drown yourself in a bathtub

FACT.

BROKENDOLL
03-22-2011, 01:44 PM

One Love
Ari

Ari, OMG!!! One of our highlights to last year's weekend! Him and his dreads just sauntered up to our camp sight and he started doing his thing. You can name just about anything, and he'll turn around and have you mesmerized with his talent! He even had CDs of his work, which we got and CHOSE to pay him for! And somewhere in my Coachella Corner, I have the paper his family produces. Ari, you must make it again this year!

Tandemind
03-22-2011, 01:54 PM
OMG I saw that! You guys had the sweetest camp sight going last year with Ari!

I can't wait to set my sites on Ari again this year.

Inthecolumbiagorge
03-24-2011, 07:51 AM
So...it is a week since the 17th...making a decision today???

Ari! Ari! Ari! Ari! Ari! Ari! Ari! Ari! Ari! Ari! Ari! Ari! Ari! Ari! Ari! Ari! Ari! Ari! Ari!
Ari! Ari! Ari! Ari! Ari! Ari! Ari! Ari! Ari! Ari! Ari! Ari! Ari! Ari! Ari! Ari! Ari! Ari! Ari!

baily
03-24-2011, 08:04 AM
I'll teach you how to find porn on the internet....it's really difficult and I feel I have mastered this art.

Inthecolumbiagorge
03-25-2011, 12:11 PM
So...contest is supposed to be over but we see no mention of the "winner"??? Where are you Mr. Ginger?

Inthecolumbiagorge
04-02-2011, 04:46 PM
Apparently no one is Coachella Worthy enough for Mr. Ginger! Boo, boo, and boo to TheTokenGinger who is obviously un-Coachella worthy himself!!!!