PDA

View Full Version : Ralphs Shuttle Search

IggyMeows
03-17-2011, 12:54 AM
To those who've used them last year, did they search your groceries on the way back to make sure you didn't bring in any liquor bottles?

TheClares
03-17-2011, 02:59 AM
If they didn't, they will now.

Alwaysbaked
03-17-2011, 11:12 AM
No they didn't but its really not hard to be creative . Hide stuff inside a box of wine , Hide a bottle in a footlong, or you can even hide your drugs in a bag of meat( So the drug sniiffing dogs dont find it.)!!!

stepup2stepout
03-17-2011, 12:32 PM
^^^^

Awesome, thanks for ruining hiding places for everyone you idiot.

IggyMeows
03-17-2011, 01:10 PM
No they didn't but its really not hard to be creative . Hide stuff inside a box of wine , Hide a bottle in a footlong, or you can even hide your drugs in a bag of meat( So the drug sniiffing dogs dont find it.)!!!

Last year someone suggested to pour vodka in a water bottle and stuff it back in the middle of a shrink wrapped box. I was impressed with the creativity 'till I realized how nothing's worse than hot vodka.

psychic friend
03-17-2011, 01:13 PM
please don't bring glass onto the polo fields. no glass no glass please no glass no glass. and ya the shuttle people read this.

M Sparks
03-17-2011, 03:30 PM
Just don't bring glass, you assholes. How hard is that?

frizzlefry
03-17-2011, 03:37 PM
They did search last year, it was small but it was there. Just put it into some container other than glass, I'm sure you'll be fine, they seemed a lot more lax over there, just don't chug it in front of there faces.

IggyMeows
03-17-2011, 03:39 PM
Just don't bring glass, you assholes. How hard is that?

Not everybody is irresponsible with their trash.

frizzlefry
03-17-2011, 03:40 PM
After seeing the grounds at the end of the night, I beg to differ

IggyMeows
03-17-2011, 03:41 PM
They did search last year, it was small but it was there. Just put it into some container other than glass, I'm sure you'll be fine, they seemed a lot more lax over there, just don't chug it in front of there faces.

Yeah, I think I'll go do that. I've got quite a few stainless steel canisters I can bring :)

M Sparks
03-17-2011, 03:53 PM
Not everybody is irresponsible with their trash.

I never said they were. I'm not. Accidents happen though.

What I said was, how hard is it to not bring glass? I mean, there's simply no reason anyone needs to. Beer is a big issue, which is why we have multiple threads dedicated to recommending canned beers. Once you get past that, you don't need glass. If you want to sneak in booze, fine, just don't do it in a glass container. I bet they'd rather you sneak in a quart of vodka in a plastic bottle than a single glass bottle of soda.

Media Blitz
03-17-2011, 03:53 PM
I won't be one of these dorks who demands NO GLASS as it's unrealistic, but please do me and your camp mates a huge favor.

1. Make your drinks or pour your beers in plastic cups and throw the empty glass away in a trash bag IMMEDIATELY. Don't let any glass leave your camp site.

2. If your neighbors or friends are using glass, please demand they do the same.

Someone's going to fuck this up but the fewer the better, right? I don't plan on sneaking in any glass though.

M Sparks
03-17-2011, 03:54 PM
Last year someone suggested to pour vodka in a water bottle and stuff it back in the middle of a shrink wrapped box. I was impressed with the creativity 'till I realized how nothing's worse than hot vodka.

Nothing keeps vodka ice cold like a glass bottle.:rolleyes