PDA

View Full Version : VEGAS - LA - COACHELLA CARPOOL WITH 2 BRIT GIRLS + CAMPING

kuz_85
03-16-2011, 10:33 PM
Hello!

We're two British girls who have a car camping pass for Coachella and extra space in our pitch for two more people! As long as we car-pool by some description.

Our plan is to travel from Vegas to Coachella on the 14th (and we may consider doing this via skirting around LA to pick up potential carpoolers). Then the return journey is back to LA as we're flying back to England on the 19th!

The main reason I'm suggeting this carpool is to share the driving, and then secondly the cost, therefore other drivers will be considered priority and added to our car rental itinery.

If this sounds good to you, please get back to me!

Thanks

Kuz x

vdubshani
03-17-2011, 05:58 PM
join our vegas carpool...http://coachella.com/forum/showthread.php?t=44466

Sizzurp
03-18-2011, 12:28 AM
Hey, we are coming from Vegas but were thinking of leaving on the 15th in the morning and going straight through the desert, we were thinking of hiring a car. 2 Aussies that can drive...

Probably doesn't help?????

kuz_85
03-18-2011, 12:49 PM
Hey, we are coming from Vegas but were thinking of leaving on the 15th in the morning and going straight through the desert, we were thinking of hiring a car. 2 Aussies that can drive...

Probably doesn't help?????

No, sounds promising! Would you not consider leaving on the 14th.... in the afternoon??? Do you have a camping pass, because we're willing to share as part of the deal!

Sizzurp
03-21-2011, 03:54 AM
No, sounds promising! Would you not consider leaving on the 14th.... in the afternoon??? Do you have a camping pass, because we're willing to share as part of the deal!

That's the thing, we have a hotel room in Indian Wells but not until Friday (a tour package) so there's no point leaving until then. That said plans can change- last time I was in Vegas I cut my trip short when an old lady vomited on me in a pool bar at 11am... If you get stuck let us know as we'll more than likely have seats.

kuz_85
04-03-2011, 02:58 PM
That's the thing, we have a hotel room in Indian Wells but not until Friday (a tour package) so there's no point leaving until then. That said plans can change- last time I was in Vegas I cut my trip short when an old lady vomited on me in a pool bar at 11am... If you get stuck let us know as we'll more than likely have seats.

Lol! We're still looking, so let us know

Meanwhile I'm giving this thread a bounce!

MrEoN
04-04-2011, 03:06 PM
Hey i'm going to LA from LV going to meet up with my GF at LAX we could help you guys out

kuz_85
04-08-2011, 02:13 PM
Giving this thead yet another bump.... a bit desperate now you see!

Rynoo
04-09-2011, 09:53 PM
hey pm me! im looking for anyway to get to coachella from the chicago area. and need a place to stay

GHenny
04-09-2011, 10:47 PM
Hey Kuz,

Just thought I'd extend the offer again.... we're leaving thursday morning, I'd have to pick you up by 7:40am....

If you get desperate enough the offers on the table.