PDA

View Full Version : Anybody going JUST friday the 15th?

grunersabrina
03-16-2011, 08:54 PM
For 2 people gas money from San Fernando Valley, next to LA.
We're going just for the friday, so a ride there and back would be super duper. let me know pleasee :>
via text / email
805-304-6553
or
grunersabrina@yahoo.com
we don't mind your habits as long as the driver isn't like totally trashed and will get us home that night xDD <33

Tandemind
03-16-2011, 08:55 PM
Call a taxi. Everyone else is staying for the whole weekend.

koryp
03-16-2011, 09:06 PM
Sure after I take some pictures of me on the polo field for my blog (so you can see I was there), I'm peace out, but I don't give rides.

frozen pilgrim
03-16-2011, 09:47 PM
For 2 people gas money from San Fernando Valley, next to LA.
We're going just for the friday, so a ride there and back would be super duper. let me know pleasee :>
via text / email
805-304-6553
or
grunersabrina@yahoo.com
we don't mind your habits as long as the driver isn't like totally trashed and will get us home that night xDD <33

sell your tickets to one of the thousands of poeple who want to go to the whole festival, you spoiled little fuckwits

Monko760
03-18-2011, 12:01 PM
LoL i was just in simi valley for work. Its a 3 hour drive easy to coachella. Nobody wants to drive you 3 hours unless your offering head, but the number 1 google repsonse for your email sez ur an underage model, so unless we have some desperate little boys on the board your gonna be SOL. On a lighter note you can sell your ticket like pilgrim said. PM me I know someone who will give you 400 no questions asked.