PDA

View Full Version : Question about VMT Shipping

Riflesmile
03-16-2011, 12:46 PM
Hi

I booked my ticket and shuttle pass through valley music travel and expected to pick them up at the hotel, however they keep sending mails looking for shipping info.

The problem is - I am travelling from Ireland so need to pick them up - does anyone know for sure if will call is still an option?

I've mailed them twice with no reply.

Im assuming they don't ship internationally for 10 dollars !?

Thx all

brfilora
03-16-2011, 01:27 PM
Try calling them, there customer service has been great whenever I had to call them

JustSteve
03-16-2011, 01:32 PM
pretty sure 888 numbers only work within the u.s., probably unable to call from n. ireland.

brfilora
03-16-2011, 01:48 PM
Good point, I've never tried an 888 # from outside the US.

Back to the OP's question; I'm pretty sure that having the ticket + shuttle pass shipped is just an option, and not a requirement.

You should be able to pick up at the hotel, I think the shipping option was jus to cut down on the will call lines.

Riflesmile
03-16-2011, 02:01 PM
That's what I'm hoping - they just seem to be pushing the shipping thing really hard... Cheers Guys

Tjzoo
03-16-2011, 02:05 PM
pretty sure 888 numbers only work within the u.s., probably unable to call from n. ireland.

I Live in Mexico and i been able to call these kind of numbers, you just have to contact your phonecompany and they will give you instructions how to dial, you dont dial "888" but you will be able to get through, be prepared for charges tough :p

Dustin da DnB Soulja
03-16-2011, 02:18 PM
Email them, they will get back to you.

momof5
03-19-2011, 10:14 AM
I had the same issue and just found out there will be ONLY ONE will call location at the Indian wells Tennis Gardens for all VMT shuttle/ticket will calls. VWT recommends getting them shipped instead of the expected long will call line but at least it is possible to pick up your tickets if shipping is not possible. I was hoping to pick up at my hotel like last year but after so many phone calls and e-mails I finally just decided to have them shipped

Riflesmile
03-19-2011, 10:45 AM
Yeah I found this out too - I guess I'm going to have to join the queue - I would be too worried about the shipped tickets not arriving before I fly out to the states.

Does anyone know if the tennis gardens are close to the hyatt grand champions?