PDA

View Full Version : Totally nice dude in need of a Camping Companion Pass "Fo Realz"

aesop2020
03-16-2011, 11:12 AM
Hello All,

We obtained a tent camping spot from a friend, but we have 7 people for our 1 camping spot. Our only vehicle options are trucks, so we need to take two cars to get everyone to the venue. But, we can only park one of those cars on site for the weekend. If anyone has a car companion pass they could sell us that would be fn sweet, and would save us so much trouble and time trying to figure out how the hell we are going to get the other car and passengers to the venue. I've contacted GV about parking options for seperate cars without car companion passes, and they basically said were fucked and we should've planned better. Sick burn. Anyway it would help more than you know, because we are really at a loss in terms of what to do. Let me know...

DaftpunkisWhere
03-16-2011, 11:40 AM
WaS6mlUS5Kw

thewoodenman
03-16-2011, 11:44 AM
http://www.sandiego.org/images/display.php?id=1807&w=200&h=55&bg=ffffff

verveman77
01-12-2012, 10:25 PM
Hello All,

We obtained a tent camping spot from a friend, but we have 7 people for our 1 camping spot. Our only vehicle options are trucks, so we need to take two cars to get everyone to the venue. But, we can only park one of those cars on site for the weekend. If anyone has a car companion pass they could sell us that would be fn sweet, and would save us so much trouble and time trying to figure out how the hell we are going to get the other car and passengers to the venue. I've contacted GV about parking options for seperate cars without car companion passes, and they basically said were fucked and we should've planned better. Sick burn. Anyway it would help more than you know, because we are really at a loss in terms of what to do. Let me know...

I'm solo and bought one tent camping and a additional companion spot, I'll sell/trade my additional parking pass.