PDA

View Full Version : Loners, Couples with a Car Camping Pass - Want to make friends?

bezus
03-14-2011, 07:49 PM
Hey everyone! Are there any loners or couples with a car camping pass who want to be adopted by a big group of mid-late 20s Texans and SoCal(ians? lers?)?

There are about 11 of us (men and women, pretty much all in couples) and we HAD three camping spots, but a former friend scalped her tickets and left us high and dry. 11 people in two spots with all of our gear would not be fun for anyone. So basically we're looking for a chill person or couple who want to make life long friends. You provide the car camping pass and we chauffeur (I have a mid-sized SUV) you and your stuff down to the desert and promise to be a good time.

For insight into this group we consist of: a music producer, a sex educator, a former biology teacher, an accountant, a lawyer, a bartender, a med student, a fashion assistant, a film assistant, a Swede, and a friend of a Swede. Essentially, we cover all your bases in personality and interests so you're bound to want to hang out with one of us. :)

sexycoachella
03-14-2011, 11:23 PM
Hello we are a couple (both 20 yrs old) with a car camping pass and coachella first timers. We were planning on renting a car but because of our age (really dumb in my opinion) we cant...so.....We need a ride to and from coachella and we would love to share our camping space!!!!! How does that sound?

Jankypirate
03-15-2011, 07:29 AM
a Swede, and a friend of a Swede.

lol those sound like fun jobs!

rjmarsella
03-15-2011, 10:07 AM
Hello we are a couple (both 20 yrs old) with a car camping pass and coachella first timers. We were planning on renting a car but because of our age (really dumb in my opinion) we cant...so.....We need a ride to and from coachella and we would love to share our camping space!!!!! How does that sound?

I'll be flying in to LA from SF Thursday evening around 10pm, renting a car, and driving down. I'll be swinging down with one friend from LA and we are looking for a camping pass. Coming back on late Sunday night/Monday morning for a 6am flight out of LA. Let me know if this works for ya!

sexycoachella
03-15-2011, 10:28 AM
Hello!!1 We just PM you!!