PDA

View Full Version : Tickets (VMT) shipping March 25th

brfilora
03-14-2011, 05:24 PM
Per the e-mail I just received: "All shuttle passes and festival passes will be shipped on March 25th."

Does this likely mean that regular tickets from Coachella will also send on this date?

cutterbutter
03-14-2011, 05:51 PM
I have not received any email like this. But yes, I would assume you would get them all together.

nosurprises12
03-14-2011, 06:00 PM
Did you send them an email regarding tickets earlier and get that info in the reply?

brematale111
03-14-2011, 06:24 PM
hmm...my buddy that got our tickets said the email he recieved told him the tickets would ship out on the 10th of march....

thewoodenman
03-14-2011, 06:27 PM
hmm...my buddy that got our tickets said the email he recieved told him the tickets would ship out on the 10th of march....

not exactly. the email just said "make sure you're shipping info is right by 3/10"

brfilora
03-14-2011, 06:45 PM
Did you send them an email regarding tickets earlier and get that info in the reply?

No I didn't send them an e-mail first, this seems like something they're sending out to everyone, as I got two of these e-mails (one for each of the festival passes I bought in my name)

If you bought through VMT I'm sure you'll be getting the same e-mail soon.

http://img696.imageshack.us/img696/89/vmtt.jpg (http://img696.imageshack.us/i/vmtt.jpg/)

Stickjohn
03-14-2011, 06:59 PM
yikes hope people understood they could not park at the hotels ...

teknolog1c(mikeB)
03-21-2011, 01:03 PM
Wow I wonder why they only told the people that bought shuttle passes that they will all be shipped out on March 25th. I still haven't received any e-mail in regards to when the festival passes will be shipped out with my tracking number, etc. I was a little bit worried but I guess the e-mail you received answers my question. Still wanting and waiting to hear from Front Gate or Fed Ex though...

thestripe
03-21-2011, 01:11 PM
If you call frontgate there is a recorded message with shipping info. March 25th.

Drinkey McDrinkerstein
03-21-2011, 02:37 PM
Wow I wonder why they only told the people that bought shuttle passes that they will all be shipped out on March 25th. I still haven't received any e-mail in regards to when the festival passes will be shipped out with my tracking number, etc. I was a little bit worried but I guess the e-mail you received answers my question. Still wanting and waiting to hear from Front Gate or Fed Ex though...

It has been stated in another thread that the wristbands are being packed and shipping labels are being applied right now. I wouldn't be surprised if they actually start shipping before the 25th.