PDA

View Full Version : Adopting? Chill gay dude and his best st8 friend wanna party with you guys!

frigginanthony
03-14-2011, 11:37 AM
Hey, so my buddy and I are without a camping spot for the festival and we thought we'd give a shout out to anyone who might be looking to adopt. We'd really like to meet some new people and since this is our first coachella, making some new friends would make our first experience that much more awesome. Of course we'd chip in for any costs that would need to be covered, and more than happy to share our beer and party favors with you guys. We just wanna experience the festival with some new friends, and a place to roll out our sleeping bags would be nice!

About myself, I'm Anthony, I'm 26, live in Los Angeles, gay, student, hah, anything else you wanna know just shoot and ask, I'm an open book. My buddy is 20, uber-gay-friendly, and one of the best people I've ever met.

Musically we're out to see everybody, erm....with the exception of Kings of Leon....not so much, lol. Stoked to see Arcade Fire, Bright Eyes, the Black Keys, Gogol bordello and a SLEW of others. If this sounds good so far, message me @ frigginanthony@gmail.com or better yet, feel free to add me on facebook, (www.facebook.com/frigginanthony) Hopefully there's someone around here who'd like to share their camp with us, I think we'd make a great addition, please let me know who's out there! :)

emg707
03-14-2011, 01:12 PM
Check out Coachella Adoption 2011 on Facebook.

thewoodenman
03-14-2011, 01:39 PM
paging GPS lolz

frigginanthony
03-14-2011, 06:24 PM
Thanks emg, I just did, keeping my fingers crossed here.

Stickjohn
03-14-2011, 06:40 PM
Skin?

frigginanthony
03-14-2011, 07:26 PM
skin...? soooo confused :)

TruthnFriction
03-27-2011, 09:36 AM
I hit you up on facebook. Might have a spot, man