PDA

View Full Version : I need a place to stay, with cool people who like to have fun!!

Genvwill
03-13-2011, 09:17 PM
Hi, I usually go to coachella every year with a group of like 15 people, but I'm the only one who did the layaway presale before the line up was released, and all of my friends missed out on their tix, so I'm coachella homeless! Not a fan of camping in 100 degree weather, anyone have an extra bed or floor space to spare, with A/C and a pool??? I can help with some $, or food, or whatever... Let me know! I'm from Los Angeles, 29, respectful, like to party and am drama free!

-Genevieve

HighViolet
03-17-2011, 06:56 PM
Genevieve, I'm a Coachella loner too (coming from NY, friend decided she would rather spend time with her bf. . . .) I have space in the Homewood Suites La Quinta. It's not a resort, but I think it has a pool (?) PM me.

Bradyh
03-20-2011, 12:58 PM
I have a huge mansion that I am renting spaces in. Let me know if your interested.

thequeen637
03-21-2011, 11:10 PM
Hello,*

If you still are in need of a place to stay we have a condo condo is located in palm desert about 10-15 min away. It's a 2br and 2bath but it sleep 8 comfortable with roll out beds I have been told by the owner. Currently it's me and my bf and we will be renting out the other spot since our friends were unable to get tickets. We are looking for cool people to enjoy the weekend/party with. Let me know if you are in interested we are staying from Thursday-Monday :)