PDA

View Full Version : Anyone from Santa Barbara going?

Ismael
03-11-2011, 04:17 PM
Any UCSB students going to Fest? I live in Cathedral City and have no tickets for the event. I only wanted to go for the first night. Everyone seems to not realize WHY the event sold out so quick.... As soon as the members of CAIFANES confirmed their appearance, tickets sold out!! So lots and lots of LATINOS are going to be the sum of the Festival... I think it would be really funny if the first night you have this mad craze of people attending for CAIFANES and then the other 2 nights it is going to be unlike the first night of attendants since the Line-Up, come on, is an embarasment to prior Coachella Festivals. I would definitely give housing, food, and transportation to a person who would somehow invite me to just the first night of the show!!! Im from Coachella Valley, where there is a will, there is definitely a way....See you all there!! Just for Friday that is.....

TheRotten42
03-11-2011, 04:43 PM
Any UCSB students going to Fest? I live in Cathedral City and have no tickets for the event. I only wanted to go for the first night. Everyone seems to not realize WHY the event sold out so quick.... As soon as the members of CAIFANES confirmed their appearance, tickets sold out!! So lots and lots of LATINOS are going to be the sum of the Festival... I think it would be really funny if the first night you have this mad craze of people attending for CAIFANES and then the other 2 nights it is going to be unlike the first night of attendants since the Line-Up, come on, is an embarasment to prior Coachella Festivals. I would definitely give housing, food, and transportation to a person who would somehow invite me to just the first night of the show!!! Im from Coachella Valley, where there is a will, there is definitely a way....See you all there!! Just for Friday that is.....

Did you look in to this at all before you posted it?

1. No tickets, only wristbands you will need to keep on for the duration of the festival

2. You wont get within 1 mile of the polo fields unless you live within that one mile radius or have a wristband

3. Caifanes confirmed before tickets went on sale and it took 6 days for the tickets to sell out

4. Caifanes may be big with the latino crowd but I have a feeling it will be a mostly hipster dominated crowd like last year regardless of whos playing.

babies on parade
03-12-2011, 12:34 PM
5. Comic sans

gaypalmsprings
03-12-2011, 12:37 PM
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_61y3ygVi0L4/SznK4lk6pcI/AAAAAAAACKs/wyeEn-39iGY/s400/Rat%2BSmoking%2BFunny%2BWallpapers.jpg

DaftpunkisWhere
03-12-2011, 01:38 PM
8fgnJ2NaTh8