PDA

View Full Version : Question about camping together

jsnake0123
03-11-2011, 11:37 AM
I know if you want to car camp with other ppl you all have to show up together, but will that still work if you have around 4 or 5 cars?
Just wondering if anyone had that big of a caravan last year and how it worked out.
Thanks

Dustin da DnB Soulja
03-11-2011, 11:40 AM
Get in the same line together, and you'll be placed next to each other. Yes you can, yes you can create a mini city if you want.

/dani

jsnake0123
03-11-2011, 12:05 PM
thanks

trixiemt75
03-11-2011, 04:03 PM
We had 10 cars last year and managed to arrange how we wanted it, but we did get there on Thurs at 10am. We DID have problems with the people directing cars and told them that we followed the rules (in regards to caravaning), so we were camping together. They were trying to send us in different lines and while a couple cars were getting searched, told us we couldn't pull over and wait. I told them we could and we were and they were fine with it. If you have any problems, just tell them that, they are all volunteers and really don't care beyond the minimum.

Dustin da DnB Soulja
03-11-2011, 06:06 PM
We had 10 cars last year and managed to arrange how we wanted it, but we did get there on Thurs at 10am. We DID have problems with the people directing cars and told them that we followed the rules (in regards to caravaning), so we were camping together. They were trying to send us in different lines and while a couple cars were getting searched, told us we couldn't pull over and wait. I told them we could and we were and they were fine with it. If you have any problems, just tell them that, they are all volunteers and really don't care beyond the minimum.

hey guess what bro, they aren't volunteers anymore