PDA

View Full Version : I need a ride from Tempe to Coachella

zephyr
03-10-2011, 08:33 PM
Anybody going from the valley have an extra spot? I can pitch in for gas food and whatever else. I just wanna get there.

Bazzinga
03-12-2011, 09:25 PM
I'm planning to go Thursday around 5 am, jump in, we're just like 3 or 4.

DM

katie839
03-14-2011, 08:42 PM
Hey Im also looking for a ride from the Phoenix or Prescott area if you guys have any ideas

Thanks can't wait!!!!

zephyr
03-16-2011, 02:19 AM
If I can get there and back that would be awesome. Finally got my vacation days approved.

coachegos
03-16-2011, 03:14 PM
Hey, I have space for 2 people. I'm leaving Wed night from Tempe. Pm if anyone is interested.

amphibological
03-16-2011, 08:18 PM
I have space for one person, want to meet up for coffee and discuss plans?? I'm leaving thursday

katie839
03-18-2011, 08:05 PM
ya i would love to leave thursday that would work well with my classes

nas4731
03-18-2011, 10:27 PM
www.coachellaridefinder.com. Hey we just finished this carpooling site. Check it out! Add your location and contact others by clicking on the icon! It's really simple. Thanks

SkeetXD
03-19-2011, 05:49 PM
I have space for two there and/or back coming from Tempe. It's two guys driving a Jeep to car camping, you can even camp with us Thursday night if you'd like, and can keep your stuff locked in my car for the weekend too.

We're heading out early (4 AM) Thursday morning, coming back Monday morning/noonish (don't expect to be back before 6 PM on Monday, post-Coachella Monday is my most sluggish day of the year, and we might hit the hot springs first Monday morning).

You don't even have to chip in on gas or anything, we've got it covered, your presence will even let us bring in four cases of beer instead of just two, which is payment enough for me.

PM if you want to reserve one of the spots.

grind
03-30-2011, 03:40 PM
Anyone else comming from tempe/phoenix or anywhere near there still have room?

My friend and I (both 22 year old guys) are looking for a way to coachella because our car won't make it that far without breaking down. We'd definitely be up to help pay gas/anything else.

If anyone would be willing to share their camping space with us that would be amazing too! But at this point we're just trying to get there :)

PM me if you think you could help out!

ASUtempestudent
03-31-2011, 10:45 AM
Friends bailed so i have a car camping spot to myself let me know if anyone want to ride down and split the spot with me. marcos ayala add me on facebook and we can talk

higgi
04-01-2011, 10:24 AM
Hey all, I live in Florence, south of the Valley, but I'll be taking I-10 right through the city. So far it's just me, I have a four door Impala. Hit me up on my email to see if we can make something happen!!

I'm a 28-year-old writer/photographer, Marine Corps Vet, Music Fest regular, first time Coachella, 420 friendly, laid back, down to earth fun lover. I'm staying in a house with a bunch of friends like 4-5 miles from the festival grounds, so it shouldn't be a problem to get you on-site. I plan to leave Thursday afternoon (I have to work but will hit the road from my office) and hope to return early-ish Monday.

Hit me up yo-
s4higgins@gmail.com

musicaddict
04-02-2011, 06:24 PM
I'm coming from Tucson through Phoenix if anyone needs a ride I can pick them up on the way as long as it's not far out of the way. I need some people to split gas with and I plan on leaving early friday morning and getting there around 12

hacking my dreams
04-04-2011, 03:02 AM
I'll be driving from Tempe, but I don't yet have a place to crash. Anyone willing to pitch a tent for me (meaning, share a space to sleep!) I'm open to any ideas. I have so far in my car just me the driver. Excited to get back there.

-Michael

happytrailmixx@gmail.com

kbyerley6
04-05-2011, 10:52 AM
I am driving down with one other person hopefully Wednesday night and coming back either Monday morning or Sunday evening. I have 2 spots left in my car and space to park it once I get to Coachella. I am looking for a place to pitch a tent and maybe meet some chill people to party with and show me a good time because it is my first time in Cali. (grew up on the east coast). Might even hit up the beach before and party a bit in SD or LA. Email me if your interested: kbyerley6@gmail.com

Bazzinga
04-06-2011, 12:20 AM
Hi I have a car camping spot, but a small tent, so if you can bring a bigger one for 6-8 people you are so welcome! DM for more info! we're almost there baby!!

mwieder
04-06-2011, 06:27 AM
Driving from Phoneix to the concert Thursday afternoon and back Monday morning. Room for up to three. No need to really pay for anything. I have no sleeping arragnments yet, so a tent or car camping spot would be super...
-Mark