PDA

View Full Version : OREGON TO COACHELLA, I have car camping pass :]

samanthakellar
03-08-2011, 08:57 PM
I've seen a couple thread about Portland to Coachella but so far none that can work with us

We are 3 girls looking for people to carpool with down preferably Wednesday night. We're 19/20, live in Eugene and all go to school here.

We can drive or ride with you what ever works out best for everyone! Of course we will all split gas and everything and we will share our car camping pass!

Please PM me if you are interested and we can exchange facebooks, etc. and figure everything out, thanks!

erik.strange
03-09-2011, 11:27 PM
I wouldn't mind riding down with you guys. Do you have a car? I'm actually flying in from Italy to North Carolina, but I don't have a flight out west yet. Just tell me where would be best to meet, rent a car, etc. I really want to stay on the fest grounds and haven't been able to catch anyone on here with the hook up. I'm a chill guy, ready to party for the fest.

25 year old male, I'm on Facebook, Erik Strange, Univ of Tampa network. Hope everything works out and hit me back, peace.

coachellakombi
03-21-2011, 01:58 AM
Hey There

I'll be leaving Whistler BC on Wednesday the 9th. There are 3 of us road trippin down . It would work out perfect to pick you and 2 friend s up as the van sits 6. My Number is 604-966-7670. or email thereddeliciousaustralian@hotmail.com.

Mr_MACRAMENTO
03-21-2011, 11:39 AM
can u pick up 1 in sac? pm sent

jarajr06
03-28-2011, 12:08 AM
Im in oregon and lookin for a ride and a spot in camping. I can help out with what ever. Let me know.