PDA

View Full Version : car camping spot

thedude15
03-08-2011, 02:37 PM
I have a car camping spot and currently I am the only one in it. I was hoping to get a few friends to go with but it did not end up working out. If anyone needs a spot (to share) let me know.

Couple of points

a.) I also have a companion parking pass I can give away. Thus you would not have to go in the same car as me.
b.) I currently have zero camping supplies. Anything you could potentially let me borrow for the weekend would be cool.

Dustin da DnB Soulja
03-08-2011, 02:42 PM
I have a car camping spot and currently I am the only one in it. I was hoping to get a few friends to go with but it did not end up working out. If anyone needs a spot (to share) let me know.

Couple of points

a.) I also have a companion parking pass I can give away. Thus you would not have to go in the same car as me.
b.) I currently have zero camping supplies. Anything you could potentially let me borrow for the weekend would be cool.

Let me talk to my group if we can work something out. If worse comes to worse I may be able to let you use the grill and some community space for the car companion pass.

Or if you're willing to sell it I'd be willing to buy it from you.

amili.oh
03-08-2011, 02:46 PM
where are you coming from, I have the same situation, minus the extra car companion pass

emg707
03-08-2011, 02:49 PM
Hello! My group is trying to expand and find more people to enjoy some good music and party with! If you're interested check out our Facebook group "campchella" So far it consists of 3 guys and 3 girls between 20-26 years of age. We will have tons of camping supplies so you won't have to worry too much about bringing your own stuff.

P.S. If you're not interested and have no use for your companion pass, I am willing to buy it.

thedude15
03-08-2011, 02:57 PM
where are you coming from, I have the same situation, minus the extra car companion pass

Los Angeles

thedude15
03-08-2011, 03:04 PM
Hello! My group is trying to expand and find more people to enjoy some good music and party with! If you're interested check out our Facebook group "campchella" So far it consists of 3 guys and 3 girls between 20-26 years of age. We will have tons of camping supplies so you won't have to worry too much about bringing your own stuff.

P.S. If you're not interested and have no use for your companion pass, I am willing to buy it.

How many camping spots do you currently have?

How many camping spots are you trying to get total?
Not 100% of the set up but what is the biggest area you could make (ie 2 spaces, 3 spaces, ect, or is it unlimited)? I could potentially get more camping spots/ parking spots if needed.

What time would you plan on showing up?

Stickjohn
03-08-2011, 03:40 PM

Not 100% of the set up but what is the biggest area you could make (ie 2 spaces, 3 spaces, ect, or is it unlimited)? I could potentially get more camping spots/ parking spots if needed.

You're going to be popular.

emg707
03-08-2011, 03:45 PM

Currently we have 1 camping spot that all 6 of us are staying at. But like I said, we are trying to expand and are searching for more spots/people.

I'm not too sure about how many spots you can have. Though, I'm pretty sure everyone has to show up at the same time to make sure you're all in the same area. I know some groups that are going are really huge and consist of multiple camping spots, so it might be unlimited.

We want to be there sometime Thursday. The earlier the better!

amili.oh
03-08-2011, 04:28 PM
Currently we have 1 camping spot that all 6 of us are staying at. But like I said, we are trying to expand and are searching for more spots/people.

I'm not too sure about how many spots you can have. Though, I'm pretty sure everyone has to show up at the same time to make sure you're all in the same area. I know some groups that are going are really huge and consist of multiple camping spots, so it might be unlimited.

We want to be there sometime Thursday. The earlier the better!

Yeah I was thinking of joining you all, just have to figure out who I'm taking

Jaklyr
03-08-2011, 06:31 PM
I'm in need of a car camping spot as well. My friend and I (both guys, 19 and 20) are driving down from Sacramento and we've got camping supplies/good times. Private message me if anyone wants to work something out.

emg707
03-08-2011, 06:58 PM
Yeah I was thinking of joining you all, just have to figure out who I'm taking

Sounds good man!! Just hit me up when you know what your situation is or if you have any questions.

Dustin da DnB Soulja
03-09-2011, 09:13 AM
I could potentially get more camping spots/ parking spots if needed.

Um what?

How much? Details?

coryfriesenhan
03-10-2011, 12:22 PM
Done and done my man. Car companion pass still available? Driving down from canada