PDA

View Full Version : Unpaid ticket on layaway. I have until the 10th.

monkey
03-08-2011, 03:36 PM
But I'm not going. I need $127 to pay it off but I don't know anyone who wants to go here in Houston. And its only two days away. I would be willing to sell it for $257 but it looks like a complicated mess to fix. I have two days to call with my updated credit card information or tell them to run the payment again. I have no money by the way. Super broke becaues I just didn't plan my expenses well. No big emergency, I just spent a bunch of money and forgot about my ticket.

So, someone come up with a solution for me and you can have the ticket for cost.

I live in Houston. I have no money right now. I have a ticket on lay-a-way and until the 10th to call with my updated payment info. I'm willing to let it go for $257 if you can figure out how to make the second payment for me. Thats 127 for the second payment and then $130 which is about what I have already paid for it.

I'll call and change my ship-to information too, if I can. I don't know if they do that yet. I'll just tell them I moved or something. I would give you my login information after and you could see that the ship info has changed and monitor it. Or change the password. I wouldn't care. Anyway if anyone has ideas let me know.

I make enough money that I'm not too worried about losing the $130, I just made some major, major purchases recently but I also hate to just flat out waste money.

monkey
03-08-2011, 03:53 PM
Ok looks like I have a deal going. I'll let you guys know if it falls through.

thefrush
03-08-2011, 05:37 PM
If it falls through, I got a friend that will definitely help you out.

PRINCESS_KARLA
03-08-2011, 06:30 PM
sent you a PM

Wheres the beef?
03-08-2011, 06:32 PM
So what did you get with your coachella money? A TV?

BioQuark
03-08-2011, 07:44 PM
PMed just in case they're still available

FonzOlvera
03-08-2011, 10:01 PM
I'm in Houston. Let me know if this doesn't work out. Will pay the full face value