PDA

View Full Version : Camping Alternative Available!!!

dmart83
03-08-2011, 03:13 PM
We are offering our two acre private estate to those mellow, respectable Coachella attendees seeking a unique and hassle free camping environment. Located on the north side of the venue, and only a five minute walk to the festival entrance, you will not find a more convenient location! Drugs are prohibited. For more information or pictures please email us at dormart01@gmail.com! Thanks and happy Coachella!

hardgummyworm
03-08-2011, 06:15 PM
Hey, so glad to see you guys are back this year! Looking forward to the ambiance and enjoying the weekend minus the on-site camping chaos.

gaypalmsprings
03-08-2011, 06:17 PM
Did Ben die on your property 3 or so years ago?

dmart83
03-08-2011, 06:33 PM
No, this is only our second year allowing campers, who would otherwise have nowhere to stay, join us.

blackchango
03-08-2011, 07:18 PM
No, this is only our second year allowing campers, who would otherwise have nowhere to stay, join us.
sounds a lil "culty"

Stickjohn
03-08-2011, 07:27 PM
People might want to wait until after the Indio city council meeting on the 16th to see if this is going to be allowed. Sounds like this place is in Indio city limits.

dmart83
03-08-2011, 08:51 PM
People might want to wait until after the Indio city council meeting on the 16th to see if this is going to be allowed. Sounds like this place is in Indio city limits.
Thanks for your concern, but we're located on the La Quinta side. Fortunately our city is not against the idea of helping those in need, or maybe realizes the opportunity for commerce in Jefferson square.

hardgummyworm
03-08-2011, 09:04 PM
sounds a lil "culty"

No, I think you're just trying to dig a little too deep homeboy. What's up with the hostility? People offer camping on this piece, and others take offense to the idea of something other than on-site camping. It's sold out, but I'll be damned if I'm going to miss Coachella.

Stickjohn
03-08-2011, 11:16 PM
Still using last year's aliases I see.

Inthecolumbiagorge
03-09-2011, 08:43 AM
No, I think you're just trying to dig a little too deep homeboy. What's up with the hostility? People offer camping on this piece, and others take offense to the idea of something other than on-site camping. It's sold out, but I'll be damned if I'm going to miss Coachella.

Some people seem to think this is their place to be hostile...! I really don't get that Coachellan's! What is up with that? Why do so many of the long time members here get so flipping shitty with other peoples posting? I know message boards can be hostile places but seriously folks, if it weren't for the fact that everyone loves Coachella, you would not have anyone here to be snidely to! Most people post here for info or to share, but so many old timers here just want to rain on everyone's parade. SHAME ON YOU!!! Walk away from the keyboard if all you want to do is be mean:-)

Stickjohn
03-09-2011, 09:31 AM
Have you been huffing pancake batter again?

Paddy O'Furniture
03-09-2011, 09:32 AM
We are offering our two acre private estate to those mellow, respectable Coachella attendees seeking a unique and hassle free camping environment. Located on the north side of the venue adjacent to the artist/vendor parking lot, and only a five minute walk to the festival entrance, you will not find a more convenient location! Drugs are prohibited. For more information or pictures please email us at dormart01@gmail.com! Thanks and happy Coachella!

You had me until the drugs are prohibited part.

Inthecolumbiagorge
03-09-2011, 09:58 AM
Have you been huffing pancake batter again?

Perfect example! Because I share information about a product that many people may appreciate but you know nothing about, it is a license for you to be a DICK??? People like you make the whole board seem mean and nasty. Go for it Dude/Dudette, I guarantee you will not rain on my parade!

Maybe you can change - well that would be refreshing! Maybe you can stick John up your ASS:-)

Happy Coachella everyone and I guess we just have to try to ignore the haters! Not sure what a person gets out of being a shithead, but that will remain one of the mysteries of the Coachella message boards for me. Sad, unhappy motes of dust that they may be:-)

Inthecolumbiagorge
03-09-2011, 09:59 AM

Agreed...how fun could that be?

amili.oh
03-09-2011, 10:06 AM
Agreed...how fun could that be?

THIS

Stickjohn
03-09-2011, 10:46 AM
http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQn_vis02fWlM9QMS_KvrUsJf0bmPO0P aB070KIp8YfL9sYkeC-9w

captncrzy
03-09-2011, 10:51 AM
Why do so many of the long time members here get so flipping shitty with other peoples posting?

Because most of you "other peoples" are fucking idiots.

but seriously folks, if it weren't for the fact that everyone loves Coachella, you would not have anyone here to be snidely to!

Case in point

dmart83
03-09-2011, 10:54 AM
Hard drugs are the implication here. We're just looking out for everyone's well being.

MistaGlitch
03-09-2011, 11:02 AM
how are we going to make magical magical sex without hard drugs?

PlayaDelWes
03-09-2011, 11:03 AM
Hard drugs are the implication here. We're just looking out for everyone's well being.

So drugs are welcome, as long as they are not hard.

cuechator
03-09-2011, 11:28 AM
Does La Quinta require permits and Insurance for such a location?

dmart83
03-09-2011, 11:57 AM
Does La Quinta require permits and Insurance for such a location?
Yes. As does every city .

psychic friend
03-09-2011, 01:28 PM
So drugs are welcome, as long as they are not hard.

haha, only flaccid drugs allowed????

blackchango
03-09-2011, 06:29 PM

Sorry I meant cunty

JustSteve
03-09-2011, 06:31 PM
Go for it Dude/Dudette, I guarantee you will not rain on my parade!

it's not a parade if you are the only one walking.

how was that?

Inthecolumbiagorge
03-09-2011, 07:40 PM
it's not a parade if you are the only one walking.

how was that?

Stupid actually.

JustSteve
03-09-2011, 08:57 PM
hypocrite. why are you being so mean?

Inthecolumbiagorge
03-10-2011, 08:18 AM
hypocrite. why are you being so mean?

:-)

dmart83
03-11-2011, 12:39 PM
bump, thanks.

Dustin da DnB Soulja
03-11-2011, 12:57 PM
Why not post the cost thanks?

dmart83
03-13-2011, 07:53 PM
Why not post the cost thanks?

Please email us for more info! Dormart01@gmail.com

dmart83
01-31-2012, 07:06 PM
We are offering our two acre private estate to those mellow, responsible Coachella attendees seeking a unique and hassle free camping environment. Located on the north side of the venue (La Quinta), and only a five minute walk to the festival entrance, you will not find a more convenient location! We are currently taking the first 30 people for each of the two weekends. Drugs are prohibited. For more information or pictures please email us at dormart01@gmail.com! Thanks and happy Coachella!

dmart83
01-31-2012, 08:06 PM
If you are on the North side then you are in Indio.They don't allow camping! If you are in La Quinta, and we can camp, how much per person/per night? Thanks!
This is our second year allowing camping, please email for further info. Thanks!

wakeupmandy
02-01-2012, 09:09 AM
If they are insured and permitted, what difference does it make if it's the same place or not? Just wondering.

TomAz
02-01-2012, 11:40 AM
umm

http://www.sbcounty.gov/cob/forms/BusinessLicenseApplications20090701/20090728_cob_hotel_motel_business_license_applicat ion_ed.pdf

Coach Bombay
02-01-2012, 12:02 PM
Who was "Ben?" I want to know more about this guy.

wakeupmandy
02-01-2012, 12:07 PM
Who was "Ben?" I want to know more about this guy.

Google search "Ben death Adobe camping Coachella" it will bring you to the thread that explains it. He, OD'd and died in his sleep at someon's property (camping). He was 21 and an active board member. Really sad. But I don't see any reasong to witch hunt anyone who offers camping on their property. It's not their fault.

TomAz
02-01-2012, 12:09 PM
I do see the reasoning behind going on a witch hunt against someone who is offering unlicensed, unregulated lodging and camping facilities to unsuspecting heroin addicts.

Coach Bombay
02-01-2012, 12:23 PM
Google search "Ben death Adobe camping Coachella" it will bring you to the thread that explains it. He, OD'd and died in his sleep at someon's property (camping). He was 21 and an active board member. Really sad. But I don't see any reasong to witch hunt anyone who offers camping on their property. It's not their fault.

Sad.

dmart83
02-01-2012, 07:09 PM
A friend of ours is on the Indio Police Dept and according to him, you are in Indio where camping is banned and it was your property where Ben died a few years ago! You used to go by the name Manny! La Quinta is on the South side of the Polo Grounds and NOT the north!!!! Dude, why are you being so deceptive? Are you hoping you won't get caught? What about those who rent from you? Where would they go when they show up and the cops are there to close you down? Do you think all Coachella people are stupid? Man, we have you figured out!!! My friend and I stayed there with you the year Ben died! I'll admit it was nice, except for some of your employee's in their golf carts! You didn't do it for a year or two, but now you are back under a different name!? Did you buy the property in the last couple of years? Be honest! What's the real scoop? $35.00 per night per person is high, and only 2 hot showers? 2 cold? For 30 people? Come on!!!!
lol... you obviously have us confused with Gabe's property which is in the vicinity of ours. Secondly, we do not have employee's, or employee's who use golf carts. Ben's death was a tragedy to say the least. He visited our site on occasion, however he did not, I repeat, did not stay on our property. Make up your mind and choose a story. You have a friend on the Indio PD, or you stayed with us? Which is it? This is obviously a lame attempt by the city of Indio, to detract from our lodging, so individuals will stay with your cohorts, Dave and Debbie in old town.

I commend your futile efforts to regulate offsite camping, however mislead they may be. Take your personal vendetta elsewhere. We allow lodging for responsible individuals who have nowhere else to stay; we are not scam artists, nor do we ask for a deposit.

All marxism aside, we wish you the best with your personal endeavors. Hopefully you, Dave and Debbie can help some people in need and make a little money while you're at it.

Goatchella
02-01-2012, 07:34 PM
I like this rebel death camp idea better than Debbie's pad with the flea infestation and the dog shit all over. Fucking Duke!

Non conforming dope camp is what's up. All you need is a few 80s and a rack of keystone brough.
Fucking party!!

bobert
02-01-2012, 08:14 PM
Camp onsite or risk certain death. I'm always grateful this yearly reminder. Clearly if that kid would have stayed at the Polo Fields, the safe (licensed) regulated environment would have kept the heroin from stopping his heart. Actually, scratch that. The security checkpoints obviously would have prevented him from bringing his heroin into the campgrounds. There are no drugs of any kind (hard or flaccid) at Coachella.

IF this guy is who he claims to be and he is LEGALLY allowed to have people to camp on his property, how is this any different than a private home owner renting their home out to festival goers? Everyone acts like that campground was giving out free black tar with each camping spot.

wakeupmandy
02-02-2012, 09:55 AM
Everyone acts like that campground was giving out free black tar with each camping spot.

Thank you! I don't know how being licensed (aka controlled by the local gov'ment) could have kept someone alive. I hope dmart83 has a very successful year with Coachella campers.

Goatchella
02-02-2012, 10:02 AM
Dope mart 83. They hand out balloons at the gate

dmart83
02-02-2012, 12:05 PM
I hope dmart83 has a very successful year with Coachella campers.
We appreciate the support!